Chapter 2 - News

CHECKMATE

News

 

* Yunho POV *

 

I was lying down on my bed, closing my eyes. In human world, they would call it sleeping. But, since I was a vampire, I called it taking rest, because vampire never slept. We just resting to gain our energy back, but the best way to get my energy back wasby drinking blood.

 

All of sudden, my room’s door burst open, revealing my 4 best buddies.

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Have you heard the news?” Junsu squealed, running toward me, and then jumped to my bed like a kindergarten.

 

“Yah! Can you please stop squealing? Or at least turn down your volume, I was resting here.” I whined. Junsu just sulked and pouted. Sigh. So much for a 1400 years old vampire.

 

“Yeah, hyung! Stop squealing! You hurt my ears.” Changmin added.

 

“So, what news?” I asked nonchalantly. Junsu started to get excited again, ready to squealed, I think.

 

“Jaejoong, you tell.” I added quickly, I didn’t need to hear more squeals.

 

“Well, you remember Shiwon?” Shiwon? Shiwon… Hm, familiar.

 

“Shiwon? Who’s that?” I asked.

 

“Gosh, hyung! You really don’t remember?” Yoochun said while shaking his head. I shook my head too. What’s the matter if I didn’t remember this Shiwon guy?

 

“How come you don’t remember your own cousin?” Cousin? Oh, I remembered now.

 

“You mean that ert little cousin of mine? What happen with him?” I asked while stood up then made my way to the cabinet. Honestly, I wasn’t really interested with Shiwon.

 

I grabbed 5 water goblets then a bottle of blood. I opened it then poured it to the goblets. It was the blood of a , being kept for almost 50 years. My throat started to be drained as the blood filling the goblet. It was glistening. Maroon.

 

“Yeah, that one.” Jaejoong stated.

 

“He died.” I stopped what I was doing and turned around to face him.

 

“Died? You mean…”

 

“Yup! A slayer killed him.” Changmin said without looking up from the magazine that he was reading. 

 

“Nu-uh! Not a slayer.” Junsu said in disagreement while moving his index finger left and right, signing a ‘No’. Then he continued. “But a pure blood slayer.” He said confidently.

 

“That’s just same.” Changmin retorted. Now, looking up from his magazine.

 

“Aniya! That’s different.” Junsu stood up, hands on hip. Oh, and now he was standing on my bed, with his shoes still on.

 

“What’s the different? They’re all slayer.” Changmin stood up, hands on hip too.

 

“That’s different. Pure blood could kill.” Junsu spoke up. Jaejoong and Yoochun just could roll their eyes and watch the two who were ready to bite each other now. Well, I must say that this argument would take all day long. But, whatever.

 

“So, the pure blood one, eh?” I said then lifted my glass to my lipsand sipped the blood.

 

“Hmm, interesting.” I smirked.

 


 

* Hye Soon POV *

 

I yawned lightly, waking up from my bed, and stretched my hands.  Last night was a long night. And then, I heard someone knocked my door.

 

“Come in.” I said.

 

“Oh, you’ve awaken already?” Hye Rin unnie said while walking into my room. She was my best friend, my sister, my partner, the one I’m cherished the most in this world.

 

“Yeah. What’s up, unnie?” I asked her.

 

“Well, I have some news for you. The good one and the bad one. Which one would you like to hear first?” She sat beside me at my bed.

 

 “Okay… How about the bad one first?”

 

“Bad one? Well, do you remember Eun Hye unnie?” she asked then facing me.

 

“Of course, she is one of our best slayers? Why? Something wrong with her?” I asked with concern, I could feel something was up.

 

“She died.”

 

“W-what? D-Died? W-what happen? When? How? Where?” I got panicked.

 

“Well, a Vampire killed her, last night. We found her body this morning at an empty alley near Vamp.” She replayed.

 

We turned silent. I was too shocked to mutter a word. It’s not that slayers never got killed while hunting down for vampires, but still, news like that was.. awful. That empty alley, where I killed a Vampire too. Gosh. If only I was there at that moment, I would rip that creature’s throatinto pieces.

 

“So, still wanna know the good news?” Hye Rin unnie broke the silent.

 

“O-of course. So, what’s the good news?” I asked, I hope it was really good one.

 

“We found the pure blood.”

 

“P-pure Blood? You mean…”

 

“Yeah, the pure blood Vampire, Jung Yunho, the grandson of the Lord.” She exclaimed.

 

“Really? Where is he?” I asked enthusiastically.

 

“He is here. At Seoul, I’ve enrolled you to the university where he studies at. You know what you have to do, right?” She said. I nodded.

 

“Yeah, of course. That’s my main mission.”

 

“Good. Get to go. See you.” She said, patted my head and left. I sat still there, thinking.

 

Wow! We found it. Jung Yunho, the pure blood, the grandson of the Lord. Pssh, Lord my , he was just a disaster-maker. Whatever. So, my mission was finally started. Ha! Wait for me, pure blood. I’ll make sure my sword stabbed your so-called ‘heart’.

 

I smirked, getting up from my bed and prepared for my new university. Today would be a fun day.

 

 


 

 

2nd chappie.. hope u guys love it..

and don’t forget to leave comments… xD

 

© Dhee14, 08.16.2011