Chapter 4 - Intro

CHECKMATE

Intro

 

*Hye Soon POV*

 

“Hye Soon-ah. What’re you doing there? Don’t you go to the class?” Changmin’s words startled me.

 

Oh, yeah, my class. I forgot about it, I must hurry or I’ll be late, again. Wait, I didn’t know where it was. Aish!

 

“Eum, Changmin-sshi, can you tell me where the class is?” I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

 

“Just go with us. We all are in ‘A’ class too.” Changmin said and then walked out from the room. Yoochun, Junsu and I followed him behind. We then strolled down the hallway, making our ways to the ‘A’ class. I Sighed. What was I doing here? Walking together with 3 Vampires?And the strangest thing was,I could feel everyone’s eyes on me.

 

“Eum, is it just me or everyone was staring at… us?” I spoke up while looking around. What happened here?

 

“Oh, that, yeah, everyone’s eyes were indeed on US.”  Yoochun emphasized US proudly.

 

“But why?”

 

“Eh? You don’t know why?” Junsu asked. I shook my head.

 

“Chinca?” Junsu’s eyes widened. I nodded.

 

“Hye Soon is new, remember? Junsu hyung?” Changmin reminded him.

 

“Oh, dae. I forget.” He smiled and laughed, well, if that dolphin-like squeal could be considered as laugh, that’s it.

 

“Araso, Soonnie, let Oppa explain it to you.” He said while patting his chest proudly. Wait, did he call me Soonnie? Was it my… nickname? And, wait, Oppa? I thought we’ve just met 15 minutes ago. I couldn’t help but nodded though.

 

“Well, as you see, people were staring at us, apparently because WE are FAMOUS.”

 

“Famous?”

 

“Yup.” He nodded once.

 

“Famous. People here call us, in this case, ME, Chunnie, Minnie, Jaejoong Hyungi, and Yunho Hyungi, as Dong Bang Shin Ki.”

 

“Dong Bang Shin Ki?” What? They called them Gods Rising from East? Wasn’t it supposed to be Vampires Rising from Grave?

 

“Wait, who are those  Chunnie and Minnie?” Another Vampire? Not again! How many Vampires were there?

 

“That is Chunnie.” He pointed at Yoochun.

 

“And that is Minnie.” He moved his finger to Changmin. Aah~ I got it, those were their nickname. I chuckled lightly.

 

“Yah! Don’t laugh! You see, hyung. That name is ridiculous.” Changmin hissed.

 

“Aniya! That’s cute.” Junsu whined.

 

“Right? Soonnie?” He asked me. I just could nod while covering my mouth, giggling. Seriously, people would never notice that they were Vampires.

 

“See, Soonnie loves it.” Junsu bragged.

 

“Aish, Whatever.” Changmin said, annoyed.

 

“So? How famous are you 5?” I asked, back at the topic.

 

“Hmm…” Junsu rubbed his chin.

 

“You can say, sooooo…… famous!We have our fans club, even our individually fans club. Fans will gathered whenever and wherever we are, staring at us with awe. Just like now. And they always flood us with presents, letters, etc. They will sometimes start to chase us to get some photographs of us, just like what you and Minnie experienced at lunch time. They will do anything to approach us.”

 

Woah! I never knew that Vampires could be so famous among human.Those so called fans would not get in my way when I hunted Yunho down, or would them?

 

“Wow! You are indeed famous.” I stated bluntly. “Hmm, who is the most famous one then?”

 

“Me! Me! Me! Gyahaha~” Junsu said, both of his hands at hip, and laughed out proudly.

 

“No one can resist my Charisma.”

 

“Pssh. Charisma your duck-.” Changmin retorted.

 

“Yah! You Kiddo!” Junsu then smacked his head, and Changmin avenged, and so on, and so on, while cursing each other. Yoochun just rolled his eyes.

 

“Are they always like that?” I asked Yoochun.

 

“Yeah, you can say that is their daily routine.” Daily routine? Wow!

 

“By the way, here is the class. ‘A’ class.” Yoochun informed me. They all stepped in while I stopped at the door, inhaled as much oxygen as I can, then exhaled. Okay, here we go.

 

 

I stepped in, facing a middle age woman. Her face looked nice and she was smiling at me.

 

“You’re Kim Hye Soon, right?” she asked. Her voice sounds nice too.

 

“Yes.” I answered. “Sorry for being late, I was kind of got lost back then.” I apologized.

 

“No problem. This is your 1st day anyways. I’m Mrs. Lee. Well, please introduce your self.” She motioned me. I stood in front of the class.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Hye Soon-imnida. I hope we can cooperate well with each other. Please take care of me.” I introduced my self then bowed.

 

I could feel all the male students were drooling at me, well except that 5 vampires. Junsu just kept smiling and waving at me, Yoochun was flashing his killer smile, Changmin just sat there, Jaejoong didn’t even look up from his book, and Yunho… Yunho was smirking, that smirk, that smirk again.

 

And for the female students, they just kept staring at me. Okay, they were glaring at me. If only eyes could kill. Sigh. I thought it was not a good idea to stay close with the hottest guy, err..vampires,in this university.

 

“Okay, Hye Soon-sshi, you can take the empty seat over there.” Mrs. Lee told me.

 

And then, I made my way to the empty seat at the corner. With everyone’s eyes still on me. I have a feeling that today would be a long day.

 


 

 

© Dhee14, 08.17.2011