Chapter 26 : Trust

CHECKMATE

Trust

 

*Yunho POV*

 

“Hye Yeon-ah!” That name was just come out from my mouth as the memories kept pouring in to my mind. Hye Yeon, my precious, my treasure, my love.

 

“Yun Soo-ah…” she kept mumbling between her sobs. Her tears kept pouring out and yeah, it torn my heart apart. Her tears were something that I could not bear to see, especially if the reason of her tears was I, myself.

 

I quickly pulled her up, without realizing that actually the room had stopped shaking. She set her self on the floor, still, sobbing hard and cupping her face with both of her hands. I slowly reached for her hands and gently took them away.

 

“Hye Yeo- Hye- Hye Soon-ah…” I was slightly confused whether I should call her Hye Yeon or Hye Soon. After all, she was Hye Soon and I was Yunho now. But deep inside my heart, she was still Hye Yeon, Yun Soo’s Hye Yeon, MY Hye Yeon.

 

“Uljima.” I said while brushing her tears away. Seriously, I could not bear seeing her tears for another minute. I might break in to tears as well.

 

She looked up and our eyes met. All that I could see in her eyes were pains and sorrows. And yes, that was all because of me, because I was not capable enough to protect my love. Okay, that’s it. I could feel my own tears poured down.

 

“Hye Soon-ah… Mianhae.” We were both sobbing like there was no tomorrow. If Appa saw me like this then I would surely get kicked out from this Castle and my name would get scratched from the family tree. But who care?

 

“Jeongmal mianhae.” I could not help but begged for her forgiveness. Nevertheless, I was the one who caused her pain. I was the one to blame for ruining her life and breaking her heart.

 

“I thought that you needed my trust.” She said. Her voice was hoarse.

 

“I THOUGHT THAT YOU NEEDED MY FREAKING TRUST!” Now, she was yelling while hitting my chest. But I could not blame her for hating me. After all the pains I caused her. I could not expect her to forgive me right away, could I?

 

“Mianhae.” That was all I could say to her.

 

 


 

 

*Hye Soon POV*

 

My eyes were stinging, my tears were still flowing like a river. But my heart was hurt more. After all of those memories that flashed in my mind, after all of those memories that seemed like just happened yesterday, I could not help but felt the pains once again, although it had been years, no, centuries.

 

“I thought that you needed my trust.” I managed to say, despite my hoarse voice due to the tears.

 

“I THOUGHT THAT YOU NEEDED MY FREAKING TRUST!” I was yelling now and I started to hit his chest. I could feel the anger covered me.

 

“Mianhae.” That was all Yun Soo, no, Yunho said.

 

I kept hitting him, releasing all of me anger and disappointment. I kept hitting him until I had no power anymore. And finally, I gave up. I collapsed in his arms. He quickly enveloped me in his hug, holding me tightly.

 

“Mianhae, Hye Soon-ah.” He apologized while burying me in his chest. After all he had done to me, I was supposed to hate him, but yet I could still felt the warmth and secure in his arms.

 

“That’s my fault, all my fault.” he continued.

 

“Wae?” I mumbled faintly. I had no more power to talk properly, let alone loudly. It was like all of my energy was out all of sudden.

 

“Why did you let me go?” I managed to ask.

 

“Mianhae. It’s my fault. I failed to protect you.” He said.

 

“But wae?” I broke the hug and faced him. I felt my power back suddenly. I didn’t need his sorry, I need a reason. He stared at me with that hopeless look.

 

“I had no choice.” He said and bowed his head down.

 

“I couldn’t risk your life. And I wouldn’t do that.” he looked up again. “Mianhae.” He whispered.

 

“You couldn’t risk my life? Haha!” I let out a cold chuckle. “You dumped it!” I snapped him.

 

“No, I saved it.” he said bitterly.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked him. How could he say that he saved my life? He threw me away.

 

“They would kill you if you stayed with me.” he spoke up.

 

“Mwoh?” What did he mean?

 

“If the other Vampires knew about you, they would surely kill you. And I wouldn’t let that happen. No way.” He stated. I was speechless. So, all this time, all this freaking long time, I was wrong. He did not dump me, in fact he saved me. Oh my God, should I believe it?

 

“Hye Soon-ah. Mianhae. I’m not worthy. I’m not capable enough to protect you.” He traced his cold hand on my cheek. I felt my tears threatening to flow again.

 

“Please, forgive me.” Forgive him? Should I? Could I?

 

There was a long silence there. We were just kept staring at each other. I was still processing his words in my mind. Was he telling the truth? Should I forgive him? But the most important question was… Could I give him my trust once again?

 

I was too deep in my thought to realized him approached me. Within a second, our face was just an inch apart. So close till I could find my reflection in both of his eyes. I was stunned and froze. He never failed to make my heart bit like crazy, whether when he was Yun Soo or Yunho.

 

“Hye Soon-ah. Saranghae.” And then he locked our lips in a kiss, a sweet tender kiss that I had been yearned for so long, akiss that always managed to flutter my heart and waking up the butterflies in my stomach. That was his kiss, Jung Yun Soo’s kiss. Or should I say now, Jung Yunho’s kiss.

 

Felt that I did not respond the kiss, he pulled away. He flashed me that apologetic look again.

 

“Hye Soon-ah, mia-“ I cut his words.

 

I cut his words with a kiss. Yeah, I, Kim Hye Yeon, or should I say Kim Hye Soon, once again letting my heart took over my mind.

 


 

*Yunho POV*

 

“Hye Soon-ah. Saranghae.” With that words, I sealed her lips in mine. I knew this was not a time to say those words. But I could not help. I had been longing to feel her soft lips againbut seemed that she thought another way. She did not respond to it. She must be really hatedme now. I could do nothing but pulled away.

 

“Hye Soon-ah, mia-“ I was going to apologized once again before she suddenly cut my words, with her lips. Did she just kiss me? I was startled. But soon, I could feel my lips curved in to a smile. I let all of my emotions out and contentedly kissed her back. I could feel her lips formed a smile as well. And I could not be gladder than this. Her kiss always managed to warmth my heart and brushed away my loneliness. That was her kiss, Kim Hye Yeon’s kiss, or Kim Hye Soon’s now. But suddenly she broke the kiss.

 

“I still mad at you.” She said while glaring at me. But I knew her too well, she was just threatening me. I could not help but grinned like a fool.

 

“You looked stupid grinning like that.” She spoke up, still with an angry look. My grin widened.

 

“But you love my stupidity.” I reached for her lips, stole one peck from her. She was slightly startled. I knew it while I saw her eyes widened. And then she frowned.

 

“I hate you.” She said while rolling her eyes.

 

“I love you too.” I repiled. And once again, our lips met.

 

“Gyaaaa~~~ My innocent eyes!! For the 2nd time!” I heard a high pitch squealing voice. Hye Soon quickly pulled apart and turned to the voice’s owner. I sighed. I did not need to search for the owner. I could tell whose voice was that right away. There’s not another walking dolphin in this world, no, no other than Kim Junsu.

 


 

hi hi~ the new chapter’s here.. hoho~

what do u think about it?? tell me~~ ^^

gosh, I miss to write in Yunho’s POV.. and I miss Junsu’s dolphin’s voice.. LOL

the rest will appear in the next chapter.. =)

 

enjoy, guys.. hope u like it..

4 chapters *maybe* to go and this story will end.. ^^

hope u’ll stay tuned till the end.. and don’t stop to support me..

I think I’m losing readers lately.. =’(

 

Thanks for the comments and supports guys..

<33 ya~~

 

©Dhee14, 08.26.2011