Chapter 5 - First Project

CHECKMATE

First Project

 

*Yunho POV*

 

I noticed everybody eyes were on that new girl. Well, after all, she was hot. Her every feature, her every move, her stare, her smile, they were all inviting. Hmm, I never knew there was such a hot human. And yet, she seemed oblivious with her surrounding. She was care-free. This girl was really something.

 

After the class settled down, Mrs. Lee spoke up.

 

“Students, I have a project for you. You’ll be paired with your partner. And you both have to cooperate well.” Great. Another stupid project. What a waste of time, why must I join this stupid human university. I might have gone hunting down for some hot chicks instead, thinking of their fresh blood made me thirsty.

 

“You have to visit the ancient building at Seoul. All you have to do is researching the architectures of the building and report it to me. Use your weekend wisely. I want your report on my desk at Monday.” She explained. Ha! Now I must spend my weekend with the report. Just great!

 

“Now, I’ll pair you up. Listen carefully.” She started to read our name one by one.

 

“Kim Hye Bin and Jang Geun Sook. Kim Junsu and Park Yoo Chun.” Then, the girls started to whine. Lost a chance to be paired with DBSK eh?

 

“Lee Hyuk Jae and Lee Yeon Hee. Park Ji Su and Choi Han Sung. Kim Jae Joong and Shim Chang Min.” Again, whining. I rolled my eyes as Mrs. Lee continued reading and reading until the last pair.

 

“And the last one, Jung Yun Ho and Kim Hye Soon.” And then, a very loud whining could be heard all over the class. I couldn’t help but smirk. This would be an interesting project.

 


 

*Hye Soon POV*

 

“And the last one, Jung Yun Ho and Kim Hye Soon.” The girls started to whine again. And this time loudly. Sigh. They were really going to kill me soon, I could tell. Thanks to Mrs. Lee. But after all, I indeed need to thank her, she gave me a chance to approach Yunho. A chance to kill him.

 

“Okay, let’s end this class. Have a nice weekend.” She said then walked out from the classroom.

 

And then, I saw a shadow in front of me. I looked up to see the leader of DBSK, the pure blood, the Jung Yun Ho, or whatever you called him, standing in front of me, smirking. Gosh! Why must he always plaster that smirk?!

 

“Tomorrow, 2 PM. The Castle. Don’t be late.” That was all he said before heading out the class. Weirdo. Was he just asked me out or what?? I didn’t understand him. Couldn’t he arrange his sentence first before speaking?

 

“Hyung means he will meet you at the castle at 2 PM tomorrow.” Changmin appeared beside me.

 

“What castle?”

 

“That’s this old castle at the side of Seoul.” He explained.

 

“You mean that old eerie castle at the hill?” I asked him. Why did that Yunho want to meet me there?

 

“Yup, that one. It’ll be a perfect building for the project.” He said. Oh yeah, for the project of course.

 

“Ah~ I get it now. Okay, I must go now. So, see you later.” I smiled at him and he smiled back. I quickly walked out from the class. I wanted to get out from this class as soon as possible. And the most important thing was,I must prepare for tomorrow’s project, or more likely, tomorrow’s mission.

 

 


 

 

chapter 5 it is… ^^

enjoy~ and comment, please~

 

 

© Dhee14, 08.17.2011