That Girl (Lee JinKi)

Diary of Dreams

It was already night when our flight landed. A hectic week in Japan had left me too tired to even walk but there was one more thing left to do, greet the fans. It was obvious that the fans would have gathered at the airport for them, SHINee. So, as expected after reaching the Exit we were surrounded by such a crowd of fans that it was enough to trample all the people in the airport. Seeing this overwhelming size of fans even TaeMin took a few steps back to  stand behind me, a thing he always did when a bit scared for however much we grow I will aoways be his 'Hyung' and he my little brother.

While we were giving off autographs I heard a strange language that some girl was saying. I wanted to find out though I knew that spotting her throuh this swarm of girls would be hell lot difficult;still I lifted my head and started scanning the area around me. Something caught my eye, it was a girl walking away from the crowd dragging her luggage. She was wearing strange clothes; a long stole around her neck, a blue long top till her knees and black tights under it. Her long black hair were tied behind her in a plait and a confused nervous look on her face. She was very nervous for every second she was adjusting her loose locks that were coming over her face, behind her ear. She was totally weird, copper skined yet glowing...She made me calm and serene. I wanted to know more about her but just then more fans swarmed in and I lost sight of her.

Later at night as I lay on my bed, my mind drifted towards 'That Girl' who looked Strangely Pleasing. " But why am I thinking about her. She was not even beautiful! I know about beauty for I am surrounded by girls of SNSD, F(x) etc who are claimed to be the most beautiful girls around...but That Girl had something....I can't ponder upon it right now, got to rest for tomorrow have to go to University."

" What are you doing Kim Kibum!! Get out of the bathroom! you've been in there for an hour now! Hurry up or we'll be late for class!" Because of the Almighty Key we all are now late for our classes and I am extra worried coz I heard that the one of the classes that I signed up for has a new Lecturer!

Pacing down the hallway I am just worried what if the Lecturer kicks me out of the class because his...oh! the lecturer is a She! I entered the class worried about what if she humiliates me but to my liking I got away with a Stare. I took the last seat next to a girl who melted away as soon as I sat next to her and I knew she was a fan. I asked her for notes and in shere curiosity asked about the She Lecturer for she seemed strangely familiar. The information I got: Aansha Agarwal Indian ,27 years old, single, Top grades in college and living alone. And I actually asked her what Aansha was wearing for it was good but strange, and she answered a Saree. 

Knowing she was 'That Girl' I just looked at her throughout the class not caring what was the basic components of some machine. After class was over she was gathering her stuff and again putting her loose locks behind her ear and I couldn't help but stare and drifted away from what was happening around me. The next thing I know, I was standing in front of her staring and maybe she was staring back but who cares, I want to know her. Suddenly the cell in my backpocket began to vibrate and brought me back to reality. I was just about to make a fool out of myself when I made a save by uttering "You haven't Marked me". I was dumbfounded at my emptymindedness and quickly thanked her and got out of the room.

Back in the Hallway I checked my cell, Jjong had called who was now right in front of me. He beamed and said " Hyung, I saved you from humliating yourself! Why were you staring and standing right in front of your teacher?" As I opened my mouth to answer, I stuttered " I was...was.." and he understood just that he understood too much that I was teased about it the whole day!