Vivid Dream

Diary of Dreams

 

After the cute cuddling and spontaneous kissing, Jinki went back to his practice. It was a couple of hours later that he finished and gleamed at me saying,"Lets go to your place".

We were standing in front of my door. He was beside me and I was contemplating my decision of calling him home. To be honest I was having thoughts... Couldn't help myself, he is so perfectly perfect. While all this was going in my mind, a nudge from Jinki brought me back and I awkwardly opened the door. I was the first one to enter to do a quick scan of my place in case I left any lady like mess around. I took a deep relieved breath and thanked myself for cleaning the house before leaving for work in the morning.

Seeing Jinki in my living room alone, without the other members, really felt like we took our relationship to the next level. He was mine. The way he smiled back at me brought sunshine to the darkest days of my life. His eyes would reflect the love he had for me and honestly that is all I ever wanted. He became an irreplaceable part of me. I couldn't express all my thoughts through words. I simply looked at him and smiled. His expression meant that he understood me. It was like a dream come true.

I was making tea in the kitchen when Jinki suddenly embraced me. His warm breath against my cold skin tickled me to the bone. It was a different feeling. This was not the cute friendly Jinki but my lover. His lips pressed on my neck and suddenly everything was blank. I couldn't think of anything but hugging him, embracing him and kissing him.  I turned around and kissed him with all the love I had for him. It was like a glass of wine with a limitless bottom. No matter how much I loved him; my heart would never fill up with him, I kept on wanting more. We kept on kissing. There were short breaks to look into each others eyes, but couldn't keep away, couldn't stop, couldn't stop kissing.

We watched a movie together all the while cuddling and it was already night.  Realising that he would have to leave made me a bit sad, as this was a magical day for us. 

Before I could say anything, Jinki whispered to me, "Let me stay the night". It was music to my ears!!!

I loved how today was going. Aansha all to myself! I didn't want to part with her. I so wished if time would stop! 

It took my all the courage in my body to suggest that I should stay the night...And she agreed. It was around 11 when Aansha slept in my arms, while watching a movie. To be honest I was immune to what was happening on the screen. I was just controlling myself... I mean I am a normal guy who gets really excited if the girl he loves is sleeping in her arms. What does she think I am, a saint!!! 

I carried Aansha to the bed, and as I put her down, she opened her eyes and looked at me. 

Those eyes!! They are filled with such love for me that I can't look away. When I look into them I fall in love with her once again!

She looked at me and then hugged me. I was hugging her and on top of her. I couldn't resist no more! I kissed her!

I kissed her everywhere... the forehead, lips, neck , arms.... 

She resisted a bit and I knew she was not ready.... Its ok... we have all the time in the world. I just slept next to her with her in my arms. 

I think it was about 3 am, the hour of the heaviest sleep...that I heard Aansha breathing really heavily and moving under her sheets violently. I got up to check on her. She was dranched in sweat, tossing side to side violently. Her forehead showed signs of tension as if she was in a nightmare. I tapped her shoulder to wake up but she just started shouting " Nai !!! Nai!!! Wait!!!! Let me !!! Let me !!! Kabir!!!!" I shrugged her hard many times before she came to her senses!

She looked devastated. She looked around to get a sense of her surroundings, and then she looked at me. I hugged her to calm her down. She was crying in her embrace and all I could say was, "Everything is fine, you are with me...."

I was scared seeing her. She had been facing this nightmare all alone. I will not leave her. She has me...