The Neighbor I want

Diary of Dreams

Rehearsal was normal but when it came to romantic scenes somehow I couldn’t get my head together. I had to sing for Luna but my head was all about who is now talking to Aansha now! At one time I had to sing looking at Luna but I just looked the opposite way just to see who was  Aansha with at the moment. I was pathetic and the fact that my fellow beloved members were enjoying me being clumsy was making me go MAD!

After the rehearsal where I made blunders and blunders all five of us were gathering our stuff I watched Aansha going out of the hall and there was she again turning back and smiling at me. I beamed! Oh God I beamed! “! I am a total egghead! What would she think about me…that I am dumb for making those blunders in a Musical and I am dumber for smiling after making the mistakes!!”

We were walking towards the university gate when Key noticed Aansha standing next to the taxi stand. Unconsciously we all rushed towards her and asked where she was going. She said “I can no longer stay at the teacher’s residence so I am going to meet an agent to look at some small apartments, cheap ones obviously..” I took my phone out had a bit of chat and said to her “ Here is the number for a good agent. He deals with single cheap apartments for trainees who come to Seoul to become singers. He is a friend and one of the best agents. So if you don’t find a suitable place where you are going why don’t you give him a call and I’m pretty sure it will turn out according to your requirements” All looked at me and I was amazed at myself for being able to talk to her so smoothly and that too to help her. She smiled, gave me her Number and I texted her the agent’s contact number and she turned around to take a taxi.

“I have her number! I mean Key obviously has her number but I do too!”

I spent 3 hours with the Raechel's agent and I couldn’t just find what I was looking for. I was standing at the bus stop when I thought I may just give JinKi’s agent a chance. So, next thing I know is that after checking two places we were looking at this place which is like the second floor house with a separate staircase to it. You walk up the stairs there is a small patch of green grass, a lot of pots creating a path leading to the small white door. We opened the door and inside was one big hall, to the left was a small sitting place and windows,to the right was a small stand in kitchen and more windows, down the hall was a bathroom & to the right two rooms, one big and the other a bit small. The big room had a store and at the end of the hallway there was this glass door opening into a tiny terrace again full of pots with a beautiful scenery of the city for we were in a neighbourhood quite high up.

“I love the place, and the best thing is that the rent is cheap. Lets sign some papers…”  I met the landlady who was an elderly woman living with her grandson and she was Wonderful!

I reached my room in the teacher’s residence and started packing whatever stuff was left, called for a haul yourself service and here I am in my new home unpacking. “ And its just half an hour away from the university. I am gonna thank JinKi tomorrow…”

 

“JinKi Hyung, are you sleeping?”, “ No Jjong, come on in”

“Onew Hyung, what do you feel for Aansha? I don’t think it could be love but you are attracted to her aren’t you?” “ Yes Jjong I am and I don’t even know if it is a crush..I just want to know her! but I don't know how to approach her."

"Hyung, approach her like you did today, she is new to this country and I think she would also like you if you became frank and helped her out. We were just teasing you when we all said that we want to be in her good books. We are so amazed that after all these years of being surrounded by pretty girls you never showed intereset and here comes a girl probably from another continent and the next thing we know that you are blushing around her. And...we will help you get to know her!"

My phone rang, it was my agent whose and he gave me the most wonderful news. Aansha took up a place that is a 5 minutes walk from our Dorm!!!

The whole night me Lee JinKi tried to build up my imagination as to how would Aansha react when she comes to know about the proximity of our places! I was in heaven!!