Avoid and Accept

Diary of Dreams

For the past week rehearsals have been going on along with classes. So I have double dose of JinKi. After the hand incidence I've been a bit away from him. That very moment I had forgotten that I was the teacher & so to avoid him I've been leaving for college early and during practice I am surrounded by a lot of students. Just don't want to ruin his and my career.

I touched Aansha's hand was what was going on in my mind. I couldn't remember my dance steps, I messed up the lyrics at practice but I held her hand!! Because of my clumsiness practice ended early and back in my room I could just think about her...

"why is Aansha avoiding me Jjong? Did I do something wrong?" "Hyping she is your teacher and maybe that is preventing her from getting close to you. I think you should approach her outside of college" I think Jjong is right...

"Oh GOD!! I have to pick groceries but I don't know Korean, how will I know what's what? Last time Raechel helped me but I can't call her again!" I was walking towards the local store trying to figure out what to do when from behind someone called me. It was JinKi. My first instinct was to run away but couldn't for it would be rude. I stopped for him to catch up. Told him that I was heading for the store when he said that he was too.

We entered the store together and not to my surprise the owner greeted him and to my surprise JinKi greeted him as if the owner was an elder of his own family. Well, I handed him my list and he wrote beside the items their corresponding Korean script names so that it is easy for me the next time. Honestly I was touched... JinKi was being so cute and helping. He was showing me while he was writing down the Korean names just like a teacher teaches a kindergarten child. I blushed! He bought his stuff and while heading home he carried some of my bags... again being a gentleman.

I hate doing the odd jobs but being the eldest I somehow always endup doing them. "Is that Aansha... Yes it is!! It's my lucky day I guess... Hey Aansha wait up " 

She was going to the store too. She told me her problem of not knowing the language and I thought I should help her. I don't know why but I ended up acting too supportive and cute while writing the item names. Trust me it all came very naturally! And she blushed! I looked at her and smiled. She was so cute at trying to learn the characters that I just wanted to pull her cheeks. I saw it for the first time how a teacher can also be cute and innocent. It was fun for once people were not laughing at me but taking me serious. I wasn't the joker here but the teacher, and it felt good!

We were heading for her place and I offered to help her with the bags. She smiled and I felt that I would do anything to see that glowing smile that sparkle on her face! We came to a red house and she opened the gate for me. I thought to myself " She is letting me into her place! Woah!"  We climbed up the staircase and I instantly knew why she settled here... There was a small path towards the small white door lined with flower pots. There was a small patch of grass at one side and a small garden table and two chairs on the other side. The door had some painting hanging on it which she said was one of her Gods..

She went ahead, took out the keys and unlocked it. She went in and invited me in. I took a step in and felt immense pleasure...