...

Diary of Dreams

I am sooo sorry for such a late update and that too with a chpter so small....It will get better...

Thank you again for reading these chapters...New Update to follow soon.

 

 

The morning came in too quickly. The mind was as confused as a maze for I had no idea what to do first. Take a bath, decide on the dress, till what level should I dress myself and the biggest mystery as to figure out where he will take me?

I had almost emptied the whole of my cupboard onto my bed in search for the most appropriate dress. I didn’t want to wear too ethnic for it wasn’t a work related event and neither too free clothes like shorts for I wanted to show a bit of authority too.

Finally my heart set on a multi-colored long top, reaching till the mid of my thighs. It had a base color of yellow with lots of colors in patches and some Indian mirror work around the neck.

I took a quick bath and tidied my room.

I had just gotten ready and sat down with a tea that the front door bell rang.

I took my brown cling bag, put on my weary sneakers and opened the door.

 

God! He looked good!

That was my reaction to jinki wearing a dirty green shirt over a pair of faded dark jeans and sneakers. It was a normal attire but his hair made him look perfect. That magenta burgundy mixed spiky hair made all the difference. He had folded the sleeves of his shirt upto his elbow displaying the black strapped watch on his ever so white wrist.

But I had to control myself from drooling over me. It was a date and I shouldn’t look so vulnerable.

 

Right at 7 am I parked the car in front of her house and rang the bell.

God She looked good!!

She wore simple clothes but they accentuated her figure a lot. She looked radiant, not that she isn’t. She is always radiant, but today she was as bright as the sunshine, adding to the fact that she was wearing yellow.

We walked down the stairs, I opened the car’s door for her and we buckled up to start our date.