Want

Diary of Dreams

The choreo practice was going well. We were about to complete the main choreo of the title song. While learning a choreo we first learn the main steps of the whole song at once and then focus on the details line by line. 

As we were about to start focusing on the details, Aansha stepped in and told MinHo that his Drama schedule had moved up to today because the other actor got into a situation. She started explaining,"I tried to convince them to approach another person, but they are in a fix. Let's go..Eh? You will get tomorrow off and then you can continue practice." MinHo packed his stuff. I was dreading that Aansha will leave with him, but to my relief she sent the other manager along with the stylists. 

Our choreographer was not very happy with the latest developments. He was disappointed. Aansha suggested that she would stand instead of MinHo so that ateast everyone would not mess up the formations.

As she stood in MonHo's place, Key shouted,"I think we should completely replace MinHo! Noona provides a better visual! Plus the way she orders us...she is a better rapper!" We all burst into laughter! We always like to diss the other absent members. Its so much fun!

I must say Aansha has a lot of stamina! She wasn't just standing in his place but was dancing along with us. Even though she was not as good as us, I can't  compare for we have been doing this for 9 years. She as a rookie was picking up pretty fast! I guess  being a classical Indian dancer helped her.

After two hours of non-stop practice we took a break. Aansha took out the snacks she had prepared for us. Our faces said it all! It was always so wonderful when she cooks for us. She no longer seems just a manager to the boys, but as our friend. For me, I feel as if she truly is my girlfriend, taking care of my dongsaengs.

We were all snacking when Aansha went out to receive a call. As I stepped out to go to the Loo, I saw Aansha smiling and grinning while talking on the phone. I could immediately realize that it was Sumit, her best friend. I know that they have a very long history but I couldn't help feel jealous. Aansha is still not that free with me...I just went my way.

We continued practicing and I must say Aansha was brilliant. Event the choreographer commended her. In fact he told me to practice more!

At the end everyone went back to the dorm but I decided to stay and practice. Didn't want to be the one to bring my team down. Aansha also left. I was feeling a bit let down. I couldn't erase the smile she had while talking to Sumit from my memory!

I started dancing hard, to make my mind blank.

After 5 min I heard the practice room door open. There she was standing with a biig smile on her face!

 

I was feeling so good standing in place of MinHo! I hadn't danced in ages, and I was loving every moment of it! 

Sumit called as usual! He finally got a girlfriend-Jasmine and I like hell!  I was enjoying teasing him and felt so happy for him! I wanted to share this with JinKi, but thought that maybe later. I did see him when he was going in the direction of the Loo, but I thought one should not stop someone on the way to the washroom!

Even though JinKi was fantastic, the choreographer told him to practice more. Personally I was happy because now everyone would leave and we both will have some alone time! ^o^ 

So I pretended to go with the others. When I reached the van I instructed Jack what all is left to do, and said that I will stay behind with Jinki. I told him to leave the van in the parking once he finishes everything and just leave for the day. The other guys gave me 'the look'! I was like,"What! now I have the right....be with him and help him if he needs something! I am his manager!" Key just smirked as usual and said, " Ya Ya...you are just his Manager!"

I just closed the door of the van and headed upstairs. JinKi was dancing so hard! I simply entered the room and beamed!

He stopped dancing and just stood still...

I went up to him, told him to bend a little as I had to say something to him...And I just kissed him!! I couldn't resist him!!

"Finally the two of us! I hope you can spare some minutes of your practice for me?"

He smiled a naughty smile, pushed me to the sofa, and smooched me for I guess minutes together! He felt warm. We sat next to each other and he just cuddled me. We locked our hands and he kissed my hand. He felt so warm! I just sat there with my head on his shoulders and his head over mine. Even our legs were over one another.

I don't know what had got into me but the week felt very lonely. We were together and still apart. The media makes it very difficult! I We both can't show any emotion! 

I told him about Sumit and he told me about how he felt jealous. I laughed and again kissed him.

"Feels really nice to be close to you. Want to hang out at my place today evening?"

I was nervous inviting him at my place, but I wanted to be with him today, more than I wanted any other day!