Did I hear it Right????

Diary of Dreams

 

Did I hear it right? JinKi just asked me out! I mean why…it’s all going smooth! Obviously except for the sudden rush of heartbeat when in close proximity and the stares and parallel universe existence when he seems out of this world. Okay, I admit it is not fine. Yes, I either need to stop it or find out a way out of it. Maybe he really likes me. No! Why would he. I’m not of his country; I’m average looking and maybe fat in comparison to the girls he hangs out with. I’m definitely fatter. And yes I am not at all good looking! I mean look at Sulli and Yoona and probably Luna will hate me even more!

But he did ask me out! Should I say yes? Oh I so wanna say yes. How can any one say no to such curiously cute eyes. But I can’t afford to look desperate! No, I cant for after all I was his professor and am his manager. So what should I say?

Before I could make up my mind, I said, “Okay lets do it JinKi”.

It was like my mouth had a mind of its own or was it a reflex action. Oh God! I should just leave the room. I opened the door and in front of me fell Key and MinHo! God now I am so very embarrassed. I don't know what to do and so automatically I packed my things and left the dorm ignoring the entire running around and shouting between the three guys and the confused Jjong and half asleep Taemin who entered the living room.

 

I walked to my house in confusion, kept my stuff on the table and sat on my bed. I looked into the mirror and saw my reflection. “Why me?”

But then again, why him? It is not that we don't have really good-looking guys in India. We have Hrithik Roshan, Siddharth Malhotra and don't forget the ever-charming Sharukh Khan. Then why did I fall for a Korean? Well I will go on a date tomorrow and find out.

 

Inside of me I knew that all this reasoning was just an excuse to say yes, but I still had to figure out that was I starting to like JinKi in reality or it was like as they say, ‘Change is Good’ and it was a mere infatuation.

 

 

After all the ruckus, we sat down for lunch and I told the guys, again, for Key and MinHo had spilled the beans while running around the house. Jjong was as usual surprised but Key was angry. I don't know why because I thought that he would be the first person to be happy about us. “Key, don't you like the idea of me and Aansha going out?” “No! I thought it wouldn't be so early and don't ask me why!”

I hadn’t expected a polite answer but this was a bit awkward for I had another impression. I didn't ask the reason for one does not ask Key questions if doesn't want to be asked to. Jjong broke the awkwardness by asking where will I take Aansha.

It was a good question because I had completely no idea. I think the blankness of my mind was indicated on my face as Jjong said,”I knew it! You are too unromantic and you seriously need classes on how to treat a girl. Remember the dating show we did during the initial days of our career? You were a wreck. The only Noona that selected you was a comedian herself! Should I help you? You can take her to a movie and then a good dinner at the tower restaurant or how about going to the Han river café. That way you can show her the fireworks. Eh?”

Before I could give Jjong any answer, Key interrupted and started giving his comments,” No special thing in showing her the fireworks, Indians have a festival of lights around October where they light earth lanterns and do fireworks, loads of them. It would be better if you do the firework thing in October, that way she wont miss her festival but then there are months to October. Movie? I don't think she would like the idea. Why don't you take her to the Orchestra or a Musical? She has never seen either live. Yes, My friend is doing that Musical in the Central Hall, I an immediately get you the tickets.”

 

“Thanks Key, but if I watch either of them then I wont be able to talk to her which is the whole point. I need to get to her more. At least more than you know about her so that I can get my feelings and priorities straight.”

I smiled and Jjong also nodded to the idea.

 

That night I thought of many possibilities and then I thought why not ask the girl herself. I’ll present her with many options and then ask her which one she likes the best. The only problem was that being a celebrity and with all the contracts it was not possible for me to take her to a public place. I hope she doesn't mind that.

 

The night seemed really long and so was the wait for the moment when I’ll meet her.