New World

Diary of Dreams

The day I arrived at Incheon, the Airport was swarming with girls. Initially I thought maybe they belonged to some school/college trip but then I realized as to why would they all shout "Shiny" at the top of their voices and their mobliles clicking photographs with a skill that would outdo the professional reporters...I looked around but nothing made sense. I simply stood out of their way lest my first day in South Korea would be my life's last.

Dragging my suitcases i made headway towards the Taxi stand. Out of shere curiosity I asked the Taxi driver the reason for such hustle. With dejection he said that the group SHINee must have landed. Throughout the journey the driver described how this group was so famous not only for their music but their looks. 

After an hours drive learning about Korea's Pop culture especially the "SHINeeWave", I finally reached my destination- 'Chungwoon University".

 

The next morning as I entered the lecture hall I could feel the students hawking me. Whether you are a student or a Teacher, first days are always the worst especially if you are from a different country. Me being an Indian wore a Saree as my official dress code. I could feel the girls scanning me and discussing and giving their critique on my dress whereas the guys...well lets just not write about what they notice!

After all the introductions and glares, class started. Ten minutes into pin drop silence: sudden Chattering caught my attention. As I looked at the entrance, towards which all the girl's eyes were drooling and the boys smirks were targeted to; a boy was entering the hall. There was something different about him...He had the perfection syndrome!

Perfect red hair, perfect glowing skin, plumpy lips, perfect physique....just perfect!!!

Back to the class, as soon as it ended everyone left but that guy. As he came towards me my heart raced.... "No...I should not feel this way,  I'm the teacher and he is my student, its immoral...." but i couldn't help it..He opened his mouth and all i could think was who wouldn't want to kiss those perfect lips..after a moment he said "You havn't marked my presence", I hastened to do what he said so that i could see more of his perfectly handsome face...I had forgotten that i was the teacher and my heart was switching on my flirtatious mode when i heard "Thank You Ma'am".

My heart sank as quickly as it had fluttered ....

But, I am an optimist, I shall see him again,tomorrow!!!