Mine Now

Diary of Dreams

It has been two days since we went on a date and since Aansha has said yes to me. These two days have been like a dream. We have had no schedules and Aansha has been coming to our dorm equally frequently.

Today is the last rest day and Aansha is here sitting on the floor in front of me beside MinHo watching a Korean drama. Key and Jonghyun are beside me on the sofa literally leaning on me and I trying not to fall in front due to their weight. Sometimes I think I don’t have group members but children of my own. I have to keep up with their frivolities but also at the end of the day they are all like Khajuk(family).

As soon as the drama got over key got up from the sofa and sat next to Aansha as if to tease me. They kept on talking which seemed on forever.

I was feeling jealous, even if it was only Key, because it was Key. Of all of us he is the one who is capable of understanding a girl. I didn’t care about the aftermath but I got up, got hold of Aansha’s hand and took her to my room and locked the door behind.

I looked back and saw that Aansha was a bit taken aback by my sudden course of action.

“Sorry, but…but today is the last day of rest I don’t want to share your time with anyone else. If you wanna go back its ok.”

She came close to me and then turned towards the bed. She sat on the bed with her back supported on the wall behind. She spread her legs and I noticed for the first time that her calves were like that of an athlete. I sat next to her. Took her hand in mine and started looking at her fingers. I notices that her right hand’s index finger was a little curved at the outside. I started touching the bulging are and looked at her. She started explaining about all the irregularities of her body.

It was really beautiful. Though she was just speaking but the fact that she was letting me into some of her secrets made me really happy for it showed that she trusted me. I was hearing it all, how the finger got curved after healing from a fracture while playing basketball, the many scars on her knees due to reckless cycling, her love for riding the hills on a cycle, the diseases she had to recover from and every word that came out of those lips of hers. She looked so innocent that I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

I think she noticed that I was staring at her, that she stopped talking and looked at me with a curious look. “What? I am listening to you Aansha…continue please.”

She just smiled and went back to being my talkative girlfriend. It was a bliss realizing that she was now my girlfriend, but I couldn’t tell this fact to anybody else than my members. I didn’t want the situation to go out of hand like it became when Jjong came out with a confession. She also being our manager will make things ugly, but when she will go back to being just a prof then it will be difficult to make time for us. “uff!!!”

I think I said that all too loud!

“What happened JinKi?” Aansha looked at me worried.

“Nothing Aansha just some thoughts came to my mind…nothing much…just how should we tell the company about us.”

Aansha looked at me, gave a faint smile while saying, “ We need not tell them at the moment. It has just been two days. Let us see where this goes and if we feel that it is worth announcing then when the time comes we will. Till then lets just keep it a family and SHINee secret. Ok?”

I looked at her. How could she solve the problem so easily… I just kissed her hand and we sat cuddling and chatting till it was time for her to leave.

It is a busy day tomorrow but I shall see my girlfriend.