Decision

Diary of Dreams

I was literally running towards the university gate. I had to get out of here, I wanted to escape the reality that had just happened inside. I rushed out, took a cab and hit the road. I wasn't going home for he knew where I live. “Where should I go". Just then I saw the bridge and the crowd underneath it. I got out of the cab and moulded in the crowd. I wanted to feel invisible. There was an empty bench at the foot of the bridge, I sat down there and closed my eyes. It was crowded and noisy but still I could here the ripples of the river water. I could hear the river flowing gently and that sound made me calm. I opened my eyes, the night sky was beautiful. It was a full moon. A couple passed in front of me and that brought my thoughts back to JinKi but this time I didn't panic. I walked down through the events that happened this evening. 

It was a blur as to why I kissed him for I could only remember his look, his blushing face and my want to kiss him. I wanted to shout out the frustration of my actions but 'was there any use in shouting? What’s done is done. I can't take back my kiss and I don't want to take it back but why? How am I to face him and that too I am his teacher! What if somebody saw us and I get thrown out or worse deported from Korea!    There were a lot of worries and no answers. It was late and i thought its better to go home now, after all tomorrow is a new day.

I looked around but couldn't find Aansha. She had vanished... I wrapped up things and went straight to her place. There were a lot of things I wanted to clear up. I didn't want her to have the wrong impression of me being a spoilt celebrity of being a player who would kiss any girl to my pleasing. I wanted to tell her that I was sorry and that I wanted to know her and be at her side.     I reached her place but it was locked. I realised that she knew that I would come to her place and that is why she didn't come back home. " I guess I should just give her time ...tomorrow is a new day; a new start, I'll clear things up tomorrow.

The next day after a really uneasy night tossing and turning in my bed, I left early for college even before the others so that I could talk to Aansha alone. There she was in her room working on her laptop. She is one daring girl for I thought she might skip college in order to avoid me. I knocked on the door, she looked up and told me to come in.

"I'm sorry Aansha, I shouldn't have kissed you, I just...just couldn’t stop myself. Its not like I kiss anybody, infact it was my first serious kiss...I'm so sorry, I'm no player. I ....I"

"I know..." when Aansha said this I looked up at her in bewildered state. "I know you are no player for you wouldn’t have come to apologize. It was wrong on my part too and for that I am sorry. It was a mistake, an impulsive action and I hope we both can forget about it and move forward. I know that you being a celebrity and I being your teacher that momentary mistake can destroy both our careers. I hope you will agree." I was both sad and happy hearing what Aansha said. Happy cause she wasn’t angry and sad as she considered the kiss as a hormonal mistake.

So the classes and the practice continued but Aansha seemed still uncomfortable beside me. She didn’t even smile at me and was very formal with me but with everyone else she was friendly. And by everyone I mean Key. I know girls always get comfy around Key for he knows when and what to say to a girl but with Aansha this was unacceptable. I tried to confront him on this matter, but every time I complained he said “Then why don’t you directly go to her and say that you like her. If she likes you then she will be friendly with you too” and I knew there was no point in arguing with Key but each time words failed me whenever I approached her. Well atleast I knew Key, what will I do about the other guys who hawk her each time she wears jeans and a tight top.  I have to move fast if I want my chance at winning her heart.

"I will tell her my feelings the day of performance, I have to!!"