I Said It !!

Diary of Dreams

It was the day of the performance and everyone was so busy that I had hardly seen Aansha. I just knew she was incharge of backstage and I was still in the waiting room. In my mind I knew I had to confront my feelings and tell her today.

It was time. We reached backstage to queue for our performance and there she was. She had worn the same type of strange Indian clothes that I had seen her in for the first time at the airport, but today she looked beautiful. It was a Royal Blue flowing long top with an off magenta border at the end of her sleeves and at the end of the top, navy blue tights and a same colour stole with little golden prints on it. The royal blue colour brought out her copper complexion beautifully and the way her top twirled a bit on her turning; complemented her glass hour figure. Her hair was tied in some mysterious way and everything seemed perfect about her. Even though I had all the pretty F(x) members dressed up standing next to me they seemed plastic and she seemed like a fresh breeze tinkling my senses. My eyes were so glued to her that Jjong had to nudge me to break the trance.

“Hyung stop staring her and be a man! Tell her that you want to know her, besides after two weeks you will graduate and will no longer be her student. There is nothing to lose!”

Jjong was right. I would no longer be her student, and so she won’t have to fear losing her career and mine for that matter. This brightened up my mood so much that I started smiling to myself and when Aansha looked at me, seeing me smile probably she got confused as to why those teeth are showing and she smiled back. Now my day was made and I knew this performance is going to be my best

And it did. Everything was perfect especially Romeo and we got a standing ovation. So all the people who worked on it took a bow in front of the audience and to commemorate the success we decided to have an after party as soon as the event ended.

We were in this disco that belonged to someone’s family who was also in the play. Everyone was merry especially us 5 cause we didn’t have many parties like this where we could be ourselves and not act like our image according to SHINee. Everyone was drinking, dancing and talking but Aansha was just sitting on the couch looking at others silently. I thought here was my chance and I walked up to her.

“Are you bored?”, she said” No, I just don’t have any friends here so I may seem a bit conservative.”

“What about Key? I thought you were close to him, I mean you talk to him a lot” I asked for I was curious about their relationship.“Oh, that…Key just gives me tip on where to shop what and most of the time I think he tries to fit you and me together in a frame or something. He just talks how you are so good as a friend and all. I mean he really thinks highly of you and brags about you all the time. It is a bit annoying actually but Key is a good guy but not a friend atleast not yet.”

I wanted to hug Key for making me look good even if it annoyed Aansha but now I had to say something to her,” Well we could be friends, I mean if you are not awkward about what happened before and I assure you it will not happen unless you tell me to do it….I’m sorry, that was just me babbling, I mean I like you and I want to know you so can’t we be friends? Plus after two weeks I’ll be graduating so we will not be in this teacher student constraint anymore” All the time my head was down while I was talking to her for I didn’t have the guts to look her in the face. When I had said what all I wanted to, I looked up at her and she was smiling. That was a good sign, I guess. My heart was literally sweating it out in fear as to what would she consider of my babbling.

“Okay, let’s try to know each other. I can’t say that we are friends just now but you seem interesting and so do your other members for I know Key is a unique one. So, ya let’s try knowing each other, it’ll be fun.”

I couldn’t believe what my ears heard but she really gave a positive response. It was logical for we barely knew each other to be called friends but the main thing was that she took a step towards me and that was enough for the time being. So I took her to the table where all the other 4 were sitting, there was no need of introductions for she knew all our names but we started talking. The conversation was started by Key, no surprise here, he asked her if she drinks. Well she said yes she drinks but likes to abstain from it cause she immediately gains weight, so I ordered orange juice for her as she specified that it was her favourite and that she could drink it the whole day and the next. I asked her how she came to Korea.

“By an airplane!. Sorry dat was a PJ, I mean poor joke. So, ummmm…Korea, well I am 25 plus so my Parents wanted to marry me off and also my dad is about to retire from his job so he wanted this job also to be completed before he loses his source of income. I was already applying for teaching jobs abroad, I got a letter from here and also US but my aunt is in US so I came here. There is no one to pester me to get married. That’s about it”

Taemin commented “Arranged marriage! You are young. You’re the same age as JinKi hyung! How come you are a teacher?”   “Well I started school early and yes arranged marriage because I don’t love anyone or you can say I don’t have a boyfriend so…well enough about me, why don’t you guys tell me about yourself. You can start as to why every girl in the classroom or in the practice session stares at you, are you that famous? “

I was happy that we were talking so openly, there was a whole night ahead of us. Let’s see if I can make the most of it…I want to.