The Slip

Diary of Dreams

Sorry guys for the late update...was busy in exams....

 

 

I stepped in and kept the bags down. I was about to take a step further when Aansha said "Wait here, I'll come in a sec." I waited in despair and then she came back with a huge box which appeared to be full of food. I looked at her in surprise. I think she understood my expression for she explained to me why all the food.

I was out on my way home thinking about what all had happened there. I was not happy for one thing was clear that she didn't trust me enough to let me in her house. But I'll keep working hard! Reached home and gave the snacks to the other members who were obviously very excited and happy, but I didn't know what to feel- happy, sad, confused? I just took my share and quietly went to my room.                                                                                                                                                                               Key came up to me and said "Hyung you should act normally otherwise you look like an old man incapable of controlling his emotions. Well you are an old man but still try not to look ugly old and be professional. You are a star and so act like one."   At that very moment Jjong entered the scene " Key go away!! You are troubling Hyung!" Jjong spent the next hour trying to brighten up my mood but all I could think was how to get close to her. I knew it was too early to expect anything for she barely knew me but still....

The Musical practice was really going good except for the very scene where Romeo is all romantic and sings to Juliette when she is up in the balcony. "I just can't get that feeling when I look up at Luna!" Sir told me to practice with Aansha for she was incharge of practicing lines. So there she was standing in that balcony, though I knew all this was a set but she looked so beautifully mysterious. Her eyes seemed as if they approved of me yet they had caution. My heart leapt and when i had finished my lines I heard the Director applauding me and his advice to bring that passion into the Musical. I wanted to tell him that my passion came from Aansha and not just any Juliette.

 

"Oh GOD! the more I want to avoid him, the more I end up with him!" I went up to that balcony set and JinKi stared right up at me. I could feel his eyes piercing through my very soul as if trying to know what lay in my heart. He sang so beautifully that I wished I actually was her Juliette but "Control Aansha....your career, his career!"

 

Days went by and everything was just normal. The performance was round the corner so I was made in charge of completing all the sets to the last detail which required extrahands, so I got volunteers and students who got prop work as punishments.

 

For stars, colleges and schools are a nuisance coz you have those kids who want to show off that they are better than artists but instead of art they use their mouth and fists for that. I had one such problem where they tried to defile my family. As Lee JinKi I can stand any insult of me but not that of my family, so I got aggrevated and then obviously was caught by authority and punished for the act of my anger. The result- I earned three hours of stage's prop work which I couldn't skip lest I want to fail.

I arrived at the performance hall. There was nobody so I thought of escaping but a sudden thud and cursing drew me to the back of the stage and amongst all those tangled lights and cardboard boxes was Aansha...

She saw me and was surprised "Oh, Hey I thought no student had duty here. So you?"

"I got punished and was sent here!" I beamed....She smiled and started clearing the mess.  I asked her " All these lights are for what, the ball scene?" She nodded. We stood up and I took some of the boxes from her.                                                            Today also she was wearing jeans but with a shirt. I loved her in jeans coz she had these curves which was difficult to find in Korean Girls. Her hair was tied in  a messy bun but....she was perfect.

The next hour and a half I was painting some background items and she was untangling the lights and inventorying... Then she joined me in painting a wooden fence starting from the otherside. As we reached the same plank of the fence our eyes met. I was so close to her. I could feel her heart beat faster and could hear her gulp. It was so quiet around us for it was after college hours, everyone had left and no practice was scheduled for today.

My hand slipped and I accidently painted her hand but she didnt move. She was looking at me. My other hand went up to her cheek and felt her skin. It was so warm and soft just like baby skin. She was blushing and my heart racing. I could feel her breath on my face and I knew she could too... I couldn't stop myself and the next thing I know, my lips were onto hers. her lips were so supple! My hand was playing with her hair and I opened her bun. Her long black hair were now falling onto her shoulders and in between my fingers. It felt as if I were someplace tropical, my body temperature was rising...and then She kissed me back! My lips parted to let her tongue enter. She was my upper lip and all I wanted to do was kiss her forever. Our lips were interlocked. the tongues playing their game, getting interwined and then freeing themselves. Biting and were the essentials. The kiss was like there was going to be no tommorow. Our bodies were rocking with the force of our kiss and both of us trying to dominate the other. 

It was only when my mobile started ringing that she pulled away in haste, tied her hair and looked away. It was my manager, I had to take this call, so I turned around in my spot, but after ending the call when I turned back to face her, She was gone!!!