Competition

Diary of Dreams

Throughout the way back home I thought to myself why can't I be like Key, outgoing and easily communicating with others. Is ot because I was the only child and Key has a sister, even Jjong is talkative and he has siblings too...."Ughhh!". The frustration really got to me and it further increased when Kibum started talking " Hyung you know Aansha knows classical dance, Indian classical dance. She is pretty good at singing too for she wasn't that bad when I was practicing with her. She is really interesting and not like other professors for she's got a vast range of knowledge in almost all fields...It was fun talking to her and she even said that as she is not my Teacher I can just call her by name!" I was so very envious of Him!!! Me being Lee JinKi girls go crazy for me but when it comes to personally knowing me, girls don't really think of me much for according to them I don't know how to treat girls....It was all coming true, maybe I should take girl's coaching from Key..."Whatever Key, let me reat a while!", and I forced myself to sleep to block out all the frustration.

After talking to that bubbly KimKibum I felt so much better that it wasn't even difficult for me to ignore the highly attractive JinKi. He told me all about his profession, his group SHINee and I came to know that the crowd at the airport that day was due to their fans. He told me a lot about the other members so much that I think I even know them personally. I liked Kibum so much that I told him that I would love to be on first name basis with him as he wasn't even my student. Reaching the Teacher' s residence I lay down to rest for a bit when I heard a munching sound under the bed. I looked under and shouted out.."It’s a rat!!!" I jumped onto the bed, hearing my cries the warden came in and shoo it away. " Thats it! I am going to look for my own place! I won't live in a rat's place." Tomorrow is a Saturday, after the rehearsal I will start looking for a place of my own. I started packing my stuff, since tomorrow wasn't a working day I just left out my casuals to wear. I called Raechel and she got me in contact with a real estate agent to look at small apartments on rent.

Next day the rehearsal had to begin at noon so I had plenty of time to pack and because I was tired of wearing a Saree every day that today I had decided I would wear jeans top with my jacket and would not tie my hair in a plaid. Reached the rehearsal hall early for I was in charge of organizing the props and cleaning the place a bit.

Just because Key wanted to talk to Aansha more he made all of us reach college early and that too on a Saturday! I was upset, I wanted me JK to be the one to talk to Aansha but as everyone saw I can’t even utter a word to a girl in public. I am so disappointed in me.

When we Shinee reached the hall we heard someone inside, there was a girl who was arranging things. Jjong was about to swung the glass door open when the girl turned around and we realised it was Aansha. She looked totally different- worn out blue jeans, a military green body fitting top and a dark blue jacket. For the first time I noticed that she had real silky long black hair falling over her shoulders. Her body was just perfect. She wasn’t the straight body types like the Korean girls idols, she had curves in the right places and thighs! I turned around to see the others, it was not only me JinKi but all the other 4 were also attracted to her! In anger I shouted at them to turn around and look away! But to my dismay Aansha heard me and she walked towards the door and opened it.

“Good, Boys I could use a bit of help..”

All five of us ran towards the broom and the pile of props and started cleaning up. After half an hour of cleaning we all sat down for rest. I asked the others why did they help, they said in a chorus “Hyung, your teacher is too cute to handle! Why would we loose the chance to be in her good books!”

“! I have competition now!” This was the only thing that was going in my mind for the half an hour till rehearsal began. I wanted Aansha for myself and I didn’t want to upset my brothers just to get close to her….” What should I do…should I back out?”