It Started..

Diary of Dreams

Every day at practice I saw SHINee craving for food during the breaks we had in rehearsal, so I thought why not make some snacks for them as a way to thank them. Had a tough time what to make coz afterall they were professional singers so they eat healthy and plus the fact that they were Koreans and I only knew Indian food. Was heading towards the bus stop when suddenly a mini van stopped right next to me...

There she is, no way can I not notice those long black hair tied in a plaid and that walk of hers. Today Aansha was again wearing jeans and was a bit tomboyish in style but suited her. I told Jjong who was driving to stop the car right next to her "Lets tell her who lives right next to her!"

The car gave me a fright! I jumped a few paces when the door swung open and I saw 3 cute and gorgeous boys smiling! " JinKi! Key! Taemin! what...Jjong is the way to drive! You guys almost gave me a heartattack! By the way what are you doing here?" Taemin said "Noona we live at a hand's stretch from here! we saw you and thought maybe you need a ride..." 

I was thinking that I live in the same neighborhood as Shinee. I was happy but also a tad bit worried for celebrities always attract trouble, so I've learnt from endless movie watching. "Oh...I didn't know...and I'm fine, I just need to take the bus here..."

"Oh no..we are going the same place so hop in, I won't take no for an answer" With Key you always know that there is no point in arguing, so I got in and somehow found myself sitting next to JinKi. It was an awkward ride to the college for I couln't say a word out of awkwardness but managed to say " Thank you JinKi for the help yesterday. Thanks to you I found the perfect place with a perfect landlady." He nodded and smiled and said what seemed like your welcome but I can't be too sure for I was just concentrating on how can a guy look y and cute at the very same time!

Rehearsal started and came break. I could see everyone leave to eat except SHINee and so I asked why they were not eating. I came to know that their Manager was busy handling some thing so he might not be able to get something and they were not allowed to get anything from the cafeteia for last time they had food from there and got sick. I went up to them with my bag, sat down next to them and started opening my bag. The whole time all five were looking at me with wonder and I must say I was enjoying the attention. 

"Well I was thankfull to you guys for the house and in India when you cook for the first time in your house you are supposed to share it with your family and friends, as my family is not here and practically you guys are the only ones with whom I've talked to , I thought of making some snacks for you" As I opened the box full of food, they cheered for me like a group of junior school boys with so much of cuteness and sparkles in their eyes that I fell in love with all of them. I thought how can you not love such innocent boys, and I knew I would cook for them whenever they wanted just to see them so happy.

The food was all gone and I could see them satisfied! "Aansha that was very delicious and I love you" key said and I blushed. Everyone praised me and I looked at JinKi who was sitting next to me. My eyes met his and I could see his lips move to say thank you and all I wanted was to kiss them. His eyes smiled and so did mine. He kept his hand over mine and said something but I didn't hear it. I was busy feeling his touch on my hand and all I wanted was to not let go ever...