The Rainbow after the Rain (Lee JinKi)

Diary of Dreams

Hey guys please do comment about the story I am writing, it will help me know if I am doing ok with it or not...Please

 

I spent the whole day being teased by Jjong and it didn't take long for the others join in. But I wasn't annoyed to be honest, it gave me an excuse to think about her. You know this was so different a me. I am the kind who doesn't think about dating even though I am surrounded by beauties 24/7 and here I am now remeniscing about none other than my Teacher who is, let's just say an average pretty face.

As I was getting ready for bed I came to know that our schedule is packed for the whole week and to apply for a leave from University. I coudn't do any thing about the schedule but I was a bit sad that I wouldn't be able to see Aansha for a while.

Next day we had a photoshoot and our photographer was from London. We were taking a break and Kibum and the photographer were talking about dresses of various countries when I blurted out that "Ya girls in India wear Sarees." Everybody stared at me with amaze coz a fashion fact coming out of a person who literally doesn't even care about the F in Fashion was something. Jjong jumped at the chance and said "obviously he'll know about Indian girls, he's got one Indian Teacher now who wears a Saree!!! " That was it! now the whole crew was smiling and I was blushing!

The Photographer was amazed at hearing that my teacher wore a Saree at work. He said that he is fascinated by Sarees, how a really long piece of Cloth can be worn so beautifully.This sentence made me think about Aansha again and I started recollecting things that I thought I didn't notice about Aansha. How Aansha was moving so gracefully across the hall and the sound of the silk saree when she moved, her perfect brows and her face glowing even though there wasn't even a hint of makeup on it, just the lipgloss and black kohl lining her big petal like eyes... I was back in my trance when Kibum poked me and I blurted out "She doesn't even put makeup!"

"Hyung, who doesn't put on makeup?" 

"huh! What...oh, my teacher, she doesn't use makeup!", Kibum was amazed and so were the others and Jjong exclaimed that I even noticed that!!

The next few days I didn't even dare mentioning Indians forget mentioning Aansha, though I did think about her a bit and those thoughts about her affected my work a litlle to say the least. It seemed that she took so much of space in my brain that I couldn't seem to fit in much of the instructions realted to work making me the 'Mistake King' of the week. I wasn't even smilimg much which was odd and irritating as one member or the other would keep on asking if anything was wrong. MinHo even came to me and said "Hyung you know na that you can share any worry of yours with me, I'm there." These guys really love and we are a family but what could I say to them that I am just thinking about a girl whom I just met and said literally 7 words to her, plus the fact that how I'm acting isn't really me!

It was a rainy week for me. Even though the weather in Seoul was sunny, my thoughts and behaviour created this mess which was created by Rain.

Week ended and we were allowed to go to college. To make up for so many leaves we had earn extra credit, so our manager told us to take part in the Music and Dance Department of the Cultural Fest at University. I wasn't at all excited for knowing that we are idols, rest of the students hate us and the teachers butter us...It is totaly an uncomfortable a situation in these fest pracices.

So the next day we 5 directy went to the practice room from our shoot. As soon as the teachers incharge entered everyone smirked but me! There was "The Rainbow after the Rain'- Aansha. She was wearing the same type of strange clothes that I had seen her in at the Airport but from a closer look they looked a lot comfy. I pretended to be normal even though my naughty members did eveything they could to prevent me from being normal.

We started working and I must say she is a good organizer for at once she handed out a list of possible programs, asked our views, readjusted the programs, asked us about what each was good at and divided us in teams; all this done in a span of an hour.We were busy in discussion when I saw head of the Music Dept, Mr Hong made Aansha fall, everyone laughed at her but I. I immediately went ahead and started helping her, a sight that made everyone one quiet and get back to work. When we stood up I saw the anger on Aansha's face which was weird coz I hadn't pictured her as one to have such anger. She was about to charge towards Mr Hong when I out of nowhere whispered "One Day at a Time" What all I said I don't remember, but what I do remember is she looking at me and her expression changing from anger to that calmness that I had when I looked at her. She was so pure! 

We were in our own world when she moved away and Jjong dragged me back. Kibum knew what I had felt and he said " She struck a chord in your heart Hyung?" I looked at him and smiled.

After the practice I wanted to go and talk to her but no I couldn't, what would I say to her and what if she thinks I'm a ert or something! Just then she looked back and I couldn't surpress my hopeless smile! She turned away and walked out...But I am an optimist...I shall see her again tomorrow!