Chapter 9

A LITTLE FALL OF RAIN

Jaejoong then waved goodbye to her sister and mother as they left with their car. They’re going back to the province where their house is originally is. They just arrived that morning from Melbourne where they had a vacation.

She was beside him, smiling and bidding goodbye too.

All the time Jaejoong was holding her hand, trying to show his family that they are really a couple.

As soon as the car disappeared, she immediately pulled her hand from Jaejoong and went inside the apartment.

She remembered how the two ladies hugged her and talked happily with her.
Asking so many things especially about engagement and stuffs like that. Jaejoong didn’t leave her behind and answered those difficult ones.

She felt irritated with what just happened and so she went inside the apartment leaving Jaejoong behind.

She didn’t say a word as she reached the kitchen of the apartment to clean up the dishes.
She knew Jaejoong is behind her.

“Mianhe.” Jaejoong seriously said.

“I don’t know what up with you Sir. But I think placing me into that kind of situation is really way corrupting for me. You just used me without even a warning.” She said in a serious tone also.

She really is mad about it.

“I was going to tell you but they came too soon.”

“Yeah right. Anyway, what else could I do? I don’t even have a choice from the very beginning.” She said almost losing grip of her controlled voice.

“You are the boss right?”

Jaejoong then went near her and started cleaning up the dishes. He silently joined her.
She felt that he was sorry. But it’s not enough.

The sorry isn’t enough for everything he done to her.

“No thanks. I can do this alone.”

But Jaejoong insisted and reached for the glass she was holding. She didn’t want to give the glass and so it accidentally fell of the floor and was broken into little pieces.

“I said I can do this alone.” She said as she immediately went down to pick up the shards.
She knew she has to be careful. But then Jaejoong shouted at her which made her startle.

“Don’t touch them!” Jaejoong tried to warn.

But it’s too late, she had her finger cut with the sharp end of the broken glass.

She winced a bit for the pain. But it wasn’t something she couldn’t handle, she’s been through more than that.

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT!” Jaejoong said angrily.

He then took her hand and washed it with flowing water.
She could see the water turning red because of her blood.
The bleeding was quite profuse.

She was surprised with what Jaejoong just did.
She knew how to take care of herself for the past several years.
She didn’t know it felt that good to see that someone cared.

But he was Orion! She said to herself.
You must hate her Hyun Ae!

But everything in her mind flew when Jaejoong suddenly pulled her hand out of the water and placed her wounded finger in his mouth.

She was awed. She doesn’t know if she’ll pull her hand or what.

He’s just so freaking amazing.

“What…What are you doing?”

She looked at Jaejoong. He looked so worried.

Jaejoong, don’t be like this.
Please, don’t be like this.


She felt so awkward with what just Jaejoong did.
She doesn’t like what she feels.
She must not like it.

She decided to pull her hand from Jaejoong’s mouth.

“Tha… Thank you. But it’s… it’s stupid.” She looked for a tissue and placed it on her fingers.

She continued talking.

“You just have to apply pressure on a wound to stop it from bleeding. That’s how to do first aid.”

She tried to act properly.
Jaejoong smiled and took something from his pocket.

It was his white hanky.
He then wrapped it on her finger.

“Mianhe, Sorry for what happened today. I just needed your help.”

She saw Jaejoong’s eyes staring at her.

“Mom, wanted me to get married soon. At least for now I made her happy that I introduced a girlfriend to her. She’s sick Nyx. I just want to make her happy.”

She saw Jaejoong’s eyes filled with sadness.

And she must admit, she felt his pain.

NYX! He’s evil!
What are you doing?
You’re here to kill him!
No time for pity!


Now Nyx started to get confused. She doesn’t want this to happen.
Jaejoong is a dangerous man.
And now she just proved it to be right.
Staying near him is a dangerous decision.