Chapter 18

A LITTLE FALL OF RAIN

Hyun Ae hasn’t worn her favorite black leather jeans and black top for a long time now.
Tonight she will be Nyx. If the one who killed her father will really come, he will face the dark side of her, the ruthless one. She has been waiting for this moment. She is so eager to pull the trigger aiming it to that murderer.

She didn’t let Jaejoong know where she would go that night. She knows too well what he would do.

He better stay out of this. This is my problem now.

She then went into her car and drove to his father’s grave.

She recalled the day she found her father lying on the floor lifeless.
A big part of her just died when that happened.

The murderer has to pay.

She went through a lot to seek revenge.
She couldn’t imagine not claiming justice for his father’s death.

After few minutes she reached the gate of the cemetery. She went off her car and walked carefully through the darkness.

She knows too well that she went into a difficult and dangerous situation. She has to be watchful and alert. Everything might happen. And her life will be in danger.

But she’s ready for it.
Whatever happens, she will go for it.

__________________________________________
Donghae parked his car on a farther side of the cemetery. He won’t allow the Nyx to notice and ran away. This is a rare chance and he must not let it slip away.

He waited in the car for almost 5 hours already. He can’t let any detail pass him. He’s been watching every person who comes in and out of the cemetery.

It’s already near midnight and still he’s there waiting.

I know you’ll come. I just know it.

Finally, a black car passed by, it took his attention for it’s a luxury car.
The car stopped near the gate of the cemetery.

He was holding his breath as he waits for the person inside the car to get out.

After a moment, he then saw a woman wearing a black top, black leather jeans and a black boots.

He was trembling as he saw that figure. She was totally the same on the image of the woman on the photo.

Nyx…. You really came.

The anger within him rose. He wanna put his fingers on that woman’s neck until she spills out the reason why she has to kill his father.

He slowly walks into the cemetery following the woman’s steps.

He occasionally hides himself as he was following her.

He could only see the back of the woman with her long black hair waving as she walks. She was y indeed. She walks gracefully. And she reminds him of a woman she knew.
That woman always makes his heart beat faster.

He continued walking after her and hides in the darkness. It wasn’t like him, but he felt that he is tensed in the situation. He always is collected and has confidence in the operations he’s been to before. But this one is different. He doesn’t know why, but he felt something strange.

________________________________________________
Hyun Ae felt someone is following her. She started to become vigilant as soon as she stepped inside the cemetery. She knew there would be someone who is after her that’s why she was called to come.

She heightened her senses. She listened to the footsteps she faintly hears behind her.
She purposely walked in the wrong path to test if the person behind is not really after her. But she was still right. The footstep never left her. It was her that the person wants.

When she was near her father’s grave, she then stopped walking.
She felt her back heated and she thinks that the person is really right just behind her.

 Staring.

She then spoke.

“Is that what you can only do? Following me?” She never gave that person a look. She will try to attack him once he is closer to her.

In no time, she then felt a cold metal poking in her side.

It was a gun. She’s sure.

“I’ve been waiting for this moment for years…. NYX.” The man just spoke.
His voice was so familiar. He was like that someone she knew. The voice she always talks to and never fails to make her smile.

“I’ve been waiting for this too.”


In a flash, she was able to push the gun that was aiming at her side and have it thrown away to the grass.

She quickly stepped to run. She has to make a good opportunity in catching that man. She can’t be reckless this time. There are only two possibilities being laid in front of her.

First, catch the man and kill him or be caught and get killed.

She hurriedly ran and hid against the wall of a mausoleum near her.

She can’t see the man. He was suddenly gone.

He’s quick too. He might be hiding like her.

Suddenly someone grabbed her shoulders and threw her on the ground.
It was so dark and she can’t see anything.

One thing is for sure, the one attacking her is that man.

She managed to stand up and prepared herself for a spar. She clenched her fists and held it close to her body. She remembered her training on martial arts. She used to wear blind folds as she fight. Her sensei taught her this.

She then closed her eye just feeling the enemy around.
As the man tried grabbing her again, this time she was able to hold the man’s arm and they were pulling each other – showing that each of them cannot be defeated that easily.

She finally able to free her arm and threw the man a punch on the face. The man lost his grip on her. Before the man could respond, she then followed up a kick. She knew she just hit him on the chest. The man fell on the ground. She just knew she had hurt him in a way.

It was still dark and she kept her eyes closed. She wanted him dead right away but she want some action. She wants the man to have a taste of her anger just before she would put him to death.

__________________________________________

Donghae felt a strong kick on his chest and it made him tripped and falls to the ground.

Damn! This woman is strong. I never thought of her this tough.

He stood up and saw Nyx coming near.

He still can’t see her face because of darkness. All he could see are some body movements that he couldn’t even calculate.

Nyx attacked him again and give him a kick in the face. He fell again to the ground.
He felt blood coming out on the side of his mouth. He wiped it with his hand.

Damn it! How could she see in the dark!

He could just feel a bit of light shining in his face. It was the streetlight.
Still he can’t see Nyx for she was still behind the mausoleum being eaten by the darkness.
________________________________________________
Hyun Ae gave the man another kick in the face and made him fall into the ground.

She was glad that she is able to make that man fall more than once. She opened her eyes to see how the man winced in pain with her attack.

Taste my anger you beast!!! How could you kill my… my……….

She suddenly stopped. As the man rolled to the ground and the light from the streetlight shed light on his face.

She couldn’t move.

What are you doing here?

Donghae…..


She was hurt seeing him lying there.

She finally realized someone set them up there. To make him kill him or make him kill her. She knew Donghae was not his father’s murderer so someone is behind this.
Someone is playing games on them.

She then stepped behind to escape from the situation. She won’t allow Donghae to see her face. It would definitely break his heart. And break hers too.

She then ran away as fast as she could. She must leave. She must not allow him to see her.

Not now!

But then she could feel the man running after her. He was screaming.

“Nyx! Stop if want to live!”

She didn’t listen to him. She continued running. She has to get out of there.

But then she heard a shot of a gun.

Her shoulder numbed. The pain suddenly made her stop and bend her knees on the ground. She held her shoulder. She then saw blood gushing out there. She flinched in pain. She could hear Donghae’s steps coming near her.

She knew how Donghae abhorred Nyx. And she’s not wondering how he could pull a bullet to kill her.

“I’ve been waiting for this day Nyx.” She heard him speak.

She’s losing a lot of blood but his words weakened her body more.
She tried so hard to breath but it was always shallow. Her mind is blurring.
She finally fell down on the ground. Her long black hair covered her face and is stained with some blood.

Donghae bent down too look at her.
He began to feel fear building up in his heart. He doesn’t know why but seeing this woman lying on the ground brought him an odd feeling.

Donghae laid his fingers on her face. He trailed his way to her hair that covers her face.

Hyun Ae is breathing hard because of the pain and blood loss. As much as possible she hoped Donghae won’t see her face but of course it’s too late. She would be seen now. She’s caught.

Donghae is trembling as he finally able to clear her face. He dropped the gun he was holding.


My god…………

“Hyun Aeya?”

She coughed out blood as she tried to breathe deep. More than this her tears are flowing like rivers and she just couldn’t stop it.

She’s too weak to talk. She can’t bear to see his face that shocked.

“Why? Why are you here? Why are you dressed like this?” Donghae asked her. It was a soft question at the beginning but he ends up screaming at her.

He is totally devastated by what he found out. It killed him, she knew that.

Donghae then grabbed her and put him on his arms.
She was so weak to stand.

She was barely breathing. Her mind is blurring more and more.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???” he screamed to her again.

“Mianhe oppa. Mianhe. I didn’t tell you… I’m scared.” She said panting.

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry.” He kept on saying.



“I…. I didn’t kill…… your…….. father…..I…swear….. I….. Didn’t kill….. him.” she continued.


Donghae’s tears fell. He doesn’t know what to do. He just hurt the one he loves. The one he wanted to have so much.

“Mianhe… Mianhe…” he kept on sobbing as he hugged her closer to him.

He then felt cold brush of wind on his face. This was followed by a sudden drop of rain.
The raindrops become harder and it just soaked them wet.

Along with the rain, his tears keep on flowing and he just couldn't stop crying.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Woohooo!!! I love this part… really. Kekekekeke….

Thanks for those who commented!

LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!