Taking Care of N

Only Human

A few days past and when VIXX thought N was going to get better; he actually got worse.

The next day VIXX was practicing, and N was still dancing while the others stopped to take a break. But N just kept going and going; and even though the other members told him to stop, N just kept going till he fainted on the wooden practice floor. That made everyone worried; so they stopped practicing for the day to take N home and rest. He woke up a few hours they got home; he didn't eat, didn't get much sleep that day, the members noticing N was losing weight, and was they were really worried about N's health.

Now the day after that N was sleeping all day, and that's all he was doing. Everyone tried to make him eat or drink something, but N refused to do any of those things.  

Everyone was gathered in the living room; along with Manager Mickey. No one talked for the longest time until Hyuk, who was resting his shoulder on Hongbin's shoulder spoke up, "What do we do?" no one answered him for a while. Ken looked at Manager Mickey, "What do we do hyung?" Manager Mickey sighed, "If N doesn't get better soon we will take him to the hospital." Leo wanted to shout out to not take N to the hospital, but he kept his mouth sealed to avoid a unnecessary conversation. Ravi was sitting next to Leo; he saw Leo tense up by bringing his fists together.

Ravi put a hand on Leo's shoulder. Leo looked at him and breathed out a sigh before looking at Manger Mickey, "We can't just take N to a hospital just like that. We should wait until the next Plan V recording." Manager Mickey wasn't sure by the expression he had on his face. Hongbin was hugging Hyuk who had tears coming down his face. Hongbin added to Leo, "I agree with Leo hyung. And we can at least try to get N to better health." Hyuk started crying out more. Hongbin tried to calm the maknae the best he could. Manager Mickey looked at all of them, "Fine; but if N doesn't get better by the time the next episode Plan V episode recording, then we will take him to the hospital; understand?" Leo nodded with the others; and with that the meeting over N was over. 

Before Manager Mickey went inside his own room he turned to Leo, "Leo; make sure you take care of N before going to bed." Leo gave a soft okay before Manager Mickey went into his own room. Ken turned to Leo, "Hyung; what do you need us to do?" the others waited for Leo's orders. Leo looked at all of them; "Ken, get a bowl of water and a towel; Ravi, get some new blankets; and Hongbin, go with Hyuk to try get soft foods so N can try to eat, and also a water bottle." the other members got up to get their assign items. Hongbin had a harder time trying to get Hyuk up after his crying.

While they did that, Leo went into the room and to N; who was lying in the same position after going to the bathroom this morning. Leo went to N's side to see him sleeping peacefully. He brushed N's hair out of his sweaty forehead. As everyone else was, Leo was very worried about their leader. 

Then after minutes, the others came in with their assign things. Ken brought the bowl filled with water and a towel; and put it by Leo. Ravi brought a whole bunch of warm looking blankets, and Hongbin and Hyuk brought over apple sauce with a water bottle. Leo took N's hand and he whispered into N's ear, "N; wake up please." N didn't really have a reaction to Leo's touch or whisper. Leo had to try again before even getting N moving his fingers. Hyuk went closer to N; "Hyung, please wake up." Hyuk was on the verge of crying again. Hongbin had to quiet the maknae down yet again. Ravi and Ken went on each side of Leo. Ravi, "N hyung; please listen too our maknae." Ken sniffed, "Were not family without everyone here awake together; and all healthy." Leo put the wet towel on N's head to cool him down.

Nothing happened after a few minutes but N started to squeeze his hand which Leo had. The others got up a little and looked at N; Hongbin just stared at N, "Hyung?" 

N woke up after a few minutes of the members trying to call him. He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at the other members. Leo squeezed N's hand, "N were going to take care of you tonight." N shook his head, "I'm fine Leo-ah."

 Ravi, "Hyung you haven't eaten since last night." Hyuk was drying his tears, "We want to help you umma." N turned a little and put his hand which was free, onto Hyuk's cheek; "I know my dongsaeng. But I'm fine." Leo who still had N's other hand in his hand squeezed it again to make N look at him, "N; I don't care what you say, your going to take shower and eat something. Were not going to leave you like this for tonight." N sighed and held Leo's hand, "Fine."

With that settled; Leo helped N, who could barely get up and walk out of the room and into the bathroom to take a bath. The other members waited outside while Leo helped N take a bath. When N and Leo came out, N looked even more exhausted as the other members followed the two back the room. Leo put N down slowly and leaning against the wall. N was falling asleep again, so while Leo was getting the apple sauce ready with Hyuk; Ken and Ravi were trying to keep N up, Hongbin was giving N water. 

Leo had the apple sauce ready, "N; you got to eat now." N looked away, "I can't." Hyuk went to N's side, "Umma; at least once bite please?" N looked at the maknae's face and he couldn't resist his cute pout so N nodded and ate the one spoonful of apple sauce that Leo had prepared. Everyone smiled and in the inside breathe and sigh of relief to see their leader eating. 

After that one bite, N kept eating the apple sauce till it was all gone. That certainly satisfy the rest as Leo tucked N back into bed and he fell asleep within seconds. Leo sighed and leaned against the wall. Hyuk hugged Ken, who hugged him back; Ravi put a arm around Hongbin's waist and smiled, "Well at least he started eating. Its a start." Leo nodded. They cleared everything out of the room and closed the door. The members did rotations till they all went to sleep at the same time. Ending the night on a good note.

***********************************

Author Notes: I first want to say thank you too all who subbed because this story has reached over 100 subscribers!! :D I never thought I would even reach even 50 subs. But I was proven wrong when I reached 100. You have no idea how shocked I was. And also on those comments that come make me feel very happy; to see people enjoying the story, getting worried, and all sort of other feelings. I hope to continue to satisfy you people as the story goes on. So yet again, thank you all very much.

Posted: February 6, 2014