Finally

Only Human

The month of promotions of "Hyde" were over and done. "Hyde" was a great success to VIXX because Starlights seem to like the dark side of the members. The members got to rest for a while till they were to go back on the music stage for another song. 

Eventually Manager Mickey found out about N's and Leo's relationship while both were in the living room. The other members had to explain about how they knew, and how they had to wait for N's side of the story about the anti-message. Manager Mickey of course was furious that N or Leo didn't tell him about either situation, but they were forgiven after a while. He had to tell the CEO about this; just in case their relationship went public somehow and if the anti-fan decided to strike back again. The CEO had to have a long talk with both Leo and N, and with the other members waiting outside the door and wondering what the hell was going on.

But within the promotion month for "Hyde" the CEO agreed to their relationship and didn't kick them out of VIXX like he threatened them he would. But he had enforced that their relationship can't go publicly or else it could lead to bad consequences. Or if the anti-fan messages go on then N would have to report to the CEO right away. Both N and Leo agreed to that; and ever since it was harmony at VIXX's dorm.

*******************************

The other members were happy as if it was like any other day. The 93' liners(Ravi and Hongbin) were watching a cartoon in front of the TV in the living room, Ken and Hyuk were out getting snacks for the other members at the convenient store, and N and Leo were in the room, just looking at each other and enjoying each others company. 

Both N and Leo were under the covers. N couldn't see Leo's chocolate abs because Leo was wearing a shirt that hid it; N was disappointed but he didn't say anything, instead he pouted. Leo saw N's pout and looked at N with concern; "What's wrong babe?" N didn't answer, instead he continued to pout and he ignored Leo. Leo who couldn't take the quietness started to tickle N's side. N laughed and had a hard time trying to breathe, thanks to Leo tickling him; "Leo!" he giggled, "Stop please, I'm begging you." Leo didn't stop, "Not until you tell me." N kept laughing till he got a breath out, "Alright. Alright.. just stop." N kept giggling until Leo stopped ticking him. 

N sat up and looked into Leo's eyes. Leo sat up to and look straight into N's eyes; "So what's wrong N?" N kept looking at Leo, "Well.... I want a kiss." he looked away. Leo held a loud laugh and responded, "That's it?" N nodded. So Leo smiled and kissed N on the lips; N accepted it and it looked like it was going all the way; till Ken walked in and put his arm in front of his face to block his sight to where he saw N and Leo kissing. "Okay! I know you guys are in a relationship but please not where we sleep!" he walked out and closed the door. Leo softly laughed and turned to see N; blushing. Leo looked at N, "What's wrong N? Embarrassed?" N nodded.

Leo pulled N down on the bed with him; so N was on Leo's chest, "Don't be. They know so they shouldn't care what we do." N looked down at Leo with worry, "But still..." Leo kissed N again, but was rougher then before. N didn't want to do "this" somewhat; but the back of his mind told him to let go. 

Let's just say N and Leo stayed up the whole night and kept the members awake.

***********************************

In the living room; Ken just came out of the room with a disgust face on. Ravi and Hongbin who were eating snacks and watching cartoons at the same time watch their hyung sit down on the couch and shaking his head. Hongbin swallowed something in his mouth and talked; "Ken hyung. What's wrong?" Ken didn't answer right away but tried to get the thoughts of N and Leo kissing in front of him. He finally answered; "I saw them kissing right when I entered the room." he shuddered. Hyuk came out of the kitchen and sat by Ken; "But hyung. Shouldn't we be used to it? I mean our Appa and Umma are together now." Ken grabbed the maknae in a headlock, "I know. But they should know not to do it when we are home."

Hyuk got out of Ken's headlock and went next to Ravi; who was drinking soda. Ravi looked at Ken; "I agree with Hyuk, even though its not the most beautiful scene to see, they're together after us watching for a long time not seeing them together." he took a chip and put it in his mouth. Ken sighed and knew the truth of what his dongsaengs were saying.

But just a few minutes later they heard from the room. Hongbin covered his ears, "Someone stop them." instead of someone getting up to tell N and Leo to shut up, Hyuk got the remote and made the volume higher so they couldn't hear and so Manager Mickey would come out and scold N and Leo for doing unnecessary things. Ken sighed and put his hand on his forehead, "If they get into trouble later, it is not our faults since we tried." the other members agreed and kept the TV at a louder volume till late at night.

************************************

Author Notes: Sorry the previous chapters have been really short. For those chapters, I haven't really had good inspiration. So I decided for this chapter to make a time jump; because I really want to finish a story of my own(since I haven't before) and I know the reason you guys subbed to this story was because of the mpreg tag. So I am speeding up the story to where I want it.

Posted: February 16, 2014