Baby Girl

Only Human

The first thing Leo did was panic as he helped N stand up; as the other wanted to stand despite of Leo's refusal. As soon as Leo and N got out of the room and out to the living room, the other VIXX members also went into panic mode. N swore the members would kill him before he even gave birth. Hongbin was the first to act by calling Doctor Lee as soon as N and Leo came into the living room with N walking in pain; Hyuk was freaking out and saying how early it was; Ravi was helping Leo with N; and then Ken was getting the things ready for home birth, just in case a situation like this happens Doctor Lee prepared the members beforehand.

Hongbin just got off the phone; "Doctor Lee told me that N should walk around until he feels more intense pain, and then we should check if he is dilated enough before he starts pushing." Leo nodded as he and Ravi helped N walk around. Ken prepared; a blanket for N to lie down, a bunch of towels, and a bowl of water. Hongbin was on the phone again and started to pace. N was squeezing the life out of Ravi and Leo's hands, Ravi wanted to let go of N's hand but knew his hyung needed something to release his pain; "Hongbin is Manager Mickey picking up yet?" Hongbin shook his head. Leo sighed and knew what this meant, "We no choice in the matter. Since Manager Mickey  isn't picking up, we have to do the birth here in our dorm."

Hyuk gulped; "Is it safe Leo hyung?" Leo shrugged as N squeezed his hand; "It has to be since there is no other way to get to the hospital." Ken got up as he rushed over; "Lay N hyung down for now. I think if I can borrow one of our neighbors cars we can drive to the hospital." Leo nodded as he and Ravi put N down on the blanket on the living room floor. N sighed that he could relax lying down; but that changed when a contraction kicked in. Hyuk came on N's other side and held his hyung's hand, which he later regretted due to the amount of pressure N was putting. 

Leo watched as N's head was getting more sweaty. He tried to support N all he could, "N-ah when did you start feeling contractions like this?" N cringed and panted a bit before talking, "A while ago." Hyuk was wiping the sweat off N's head. Leo growled slightly, "And you didn't wake me up?" N shook his head, "I thought it was a fake you know. I'm sorry." Leo shook his head this time, "No I shouldn't be mad at you." the Hongbin came over. Leo looked at Hongbin, "Well?" Hongbin sighed, "Manager Mickey is still not answering. Also Ken and Ravi went out a few minutes ago." that's when N spoke. "I can't wait any longer Leo. I want to go to the hospital but I just can't wait any longer." Leo squeezed N's hand and looked at Hongbin who knew what he had to do. 

As fast as a speeding bullet, Ken and Ravi came running in the dorm. Ravi panted after what seemed like a marathon, "We got a car from one of our neighbors." Ken nodded, "We can go right now!" Leo looked at them, "Its to late now." he turned his attention back to N. Ken looked confused, "To late?" Hyuk managed to get out through all the pain in his hand; "N hyung is giving birth like now!" that made both Ken and Ravi freeze in their spots. 

Hongbin looked over at N, "I'm going to check if your dilated enough okay hyung?" N only nodded as the pain continued. While Hongbin was checking N, Ken and Ravi came over to help Hongbin however they could. N looked up at Leo, as Leo gave N the support he could through the process; "Leo--." he stopped midway due to a contraction. Leo smiled, but was worried; "Yes N?" N looked at Leo with a painful look, "She'll come soon right?" referring to their soon baby girl. Leo smiled and nodded, "Yes very soon N-ah." N breathed in and out afterwards. Hongbin looked over at them, "Okay N hyung. Your 10 cm dilated; you can push now. Just remember what Doctor Lee said; push for ten seconds at a time before taking a breather." N only nodded once. Hyuk gave a encouraging comment as N was squeezing his hand; "Do your best hyung."

N felt the need to push after a few seconds, so N pushed for ten seconds before laying back down. N never thought this giving birth would be so hard. Leo wiped his forehead from sweat; "Your doing good N." N snorted as knew Leo was giving those words to do something. But N still continued to push throughout the whole time until his baby was here. During the whole time the members supported N by giving him encouraging words and telling him he was close.

But after one hour, N was still trying to push to get the baby girl out of him. By this time N was totally exhausted from pushing and it didn't feel like it was getting any closer. Hongbin smiled for the first time since this whole birthing started; "N hyung I can see the head!" Ken smiled to, "Come on hyung!" the others encourage N to push. So N pushed one time for ten seconds before lying back down. Ravi smiled as wide as the others, "N hyung come on!" Leo looked down at N; "They're right N-ah. One more push and our little girl will be here." N looked up at Leo and panted, "I don't know Leo. I'm so tired right now; I'm not sure I can anymore." Leo kissed N's forehead, "I know you can do it." N smiled sightly and nodded before pushing more time. With that one push N no longer felt the pain as Hongbin was now busy cleaning the newborn baby, who was crying. Ravi and Ken helped Hongbin clean the baby completely. Hyuk smiled and look at N, "Hyung you did it!" N nodded and let his head rest down. 

Leo went over as Hongbin called him to cut the umbilical cord. Leo got his first look of his daughter as Hongbin and Ken wrapped her up in a clean blanket before Hongbin handed her to Leo. The members smiled as Leo smiled the widest while holding his daughter. She was very small since she was premature, but Leo didn't mind for now since she was here now. Leo carried the little girl to N, N tried lifting his head to see his daughter but Hyuk pushed N back down slowly. Leo positioned himself so he could bend down and show N they're daughter. N smiled and touched the baby's face with his finger before smiling. 

The other members watch in amazement after the long drama that the little one was here. Suddenly the door opened; and to come in was Manager Mickey. he was looking at his phone, "You boys are nuts! Calling my phone over 20 times and not even answering after that." he grumbled until he lifted his head and saw the situation. Ken got up and put a arm around Manager Mickey's shoulders, "Manager Mickey your kind of late with our calls if you know what I mean." the others teased Manager Mickey about being late. But in the end Manager Mickey managed to push the boys to stop and to let him see the little girl. Ravi looked at both Leo and N ad asked; "Hyungs?" Leo looked as N was on the verge of sleeping at any minute; "Yes Ravi?" Ravi looked at the little girl in Leo's arms; "What are you going to name her?" Leo looked down at the sleeping N now and looked back up at them, "We were thinking of Taeyeon." Hyuk nodded and looked at the little girl, "A pretty name." the others couldn't disagree with a perfect name like that.

**************************************

Author Notes: Sorry if this kind of :p I tried my best so don't kill me over it please. Also I'm thinking about ending this story with one or two chapters more. I'll see what happens as type the next chapter. And thank you new subbers and for the new upvotes~

Posted: March 14, 2014