First Ultrasound

Only Human

N and Leo had a meeting with the CEO about N being pregnant. Both Leo and N were nervous since they thought either; they would get kicked out of VIXX, to abort the baby or much worse. But the CEO was happy about N being pregnant, but N had to be careful because VIXX was making another comeback soon. The CEO also talked about the anti-fan message. The company would find the person or the people who are doing this and charge them. At first N disagreed about that and didn't want the public to find out about this; but N couldn't avoid it, so he agreed and the meeting ended like that. 

After the meeting with the CEO, N and Leo decided to go back to the dorm for the day, while the other members stayed at the company to practice some more. It would give more quality time for Leo and N. When they got back to the dorm, Leo helped N all the way; from in and out the elevator, to opening the door, putting things down, etc. Manager Mickey told Leo what to do before he came home with the others, and he agreed. 

Now Leo and N were alone in the dorm. As Leo was putting their things down and in a organized way, he watched N at the same time. Leo watched N stretch his muscles, as N was doing that, his shirt lifted up. N wasn't showing yet, as he was only one and half months pregnant(almost two), but Leo couldn't wait for N to show(even if Leo doesn't show it on the outside). N turned to see Leo looking at him, "What is it Leo? Do I look funny?" N looked at himself and his stomach, which was flat. N looked concerned, which made Leo smile and to approach the other. Leo hugged N and looked down, "No you don't funny N. Just excited, that's all." Leo smiled at N. N pouted, "I'll be big soon." Leo kissed him for second, "It won't matter. You'll look perfect with our child." 

N nodded before pouting again. Leo looked, "What's wrong N?" N looked at Leo and rubbed his tummy, "I think someone is hungry." he kept rubbing his stomach. Leo gigged to himself, "I don't think its just the baby." N softly hit Leo on the chest, "Doesn't matter who. It matters if I get food or not." Leo nodded, "I got it. So what do you want to eat?" N thought for a minute, "I'm craving kimchi with mustard." Leo looked disgusted. N looked up at Leo, "Did I say something?" Leo shook his head. But Leo kissed N on his forehead, "Whatever suits your cravings N." he let go of N so he could cook. But before he went to cook he stopped N from going to the couch in the living room, "N. Remember tomorrow we have the appointment with Doctor Lee in the morning before practice." N nodded before going to the couch to rest. 

*******************************

By the time Leo finished cooking the meal for N, the other members came back to the dorm after practice. The members came rushing in to see N and to look at his stomach. Hyuk was the most excited(according to Leo and N); he talked to N on how about how he was excited to be a older brother, "Omma. When do you find out if its a girl or boy?" N watched Hyuk as Hyuk was poking N's stomach. N answered, "Not yet. But in a few months I should be able to tell you." Hyuk smiled and nodded. Hongbin was helping Leo in the kitchen; he stuck his head out, "Don't you have something with the Doctor tomorrow?" N nodded. Hongbin stuck his head back in the kitchen. 

Ken, who was in a room, came out with blankets for N. Ken put the blankets on N, "Its getting colder and we can't risk you getting sick, you know again. Ken ajumma has enough to deal with already." he crossed his arms and looked away. N smiled and took the blankets, "Thanks Ken. But don't worry about me to much." N cuddled with the blankets. 

Leo finished making the food N wanted and brought it in the living room, and on the table set up. Ravi looked with a disgusted face, "Uhh.... N hyung. What is this that Leo hyung cooked?" while Leo was helping N get off the couch and down on the living room floor, N answered; "My craving right now?" as soon as N sat down he ate the food on his plate. While N was eating his strange food, the others ate meat and rice.

**********************************

The next morning Manager Mickey dropped off Leo and N at the hospital to meet Doctor Lee. Before they let, N made sure to cover up so he wouldn't show as they walked around. Leo made sure that N would feel comfortable while in the hospital, by putting a arm around N's waist. 

They met Doctor Lee as soon as he called them to his office. Leo helped N sit down on the chair while Doctor Lee smiled, "How has it been Hakyeon?" N smiled, "Not bad. The throwing up is getting less frequent and cravings are coming I believe." Doctor Lee noted those things down, "Well that's normal about now so don't worry about that. But I want inform you about the terms during pregnancy." Leo talked, "What do you mean Doctor Lee?" Doctor Lee sat down, "Your an idol. So practicing for hours is common yes?" N nodded.

Doctor Lee looked concerned, "Well the first three months of pregnancy is risky since anything can happen. More so since you are an idol and that you guys are having a comeback soon. From what I heard." Leo nodded, "We are sir." Doctor Lee nodded, "Well I know you want to still promote until your stomach shows. So I have some things to say." both N and Leo listened. Doctor Lee put the folder down and looked at the couple, "For your future performances Hakyeon. I want you to limit yourself performing and not to practice as long because you don't want to overdue yourself; cause that could make you lose the baby." N nodded, "I understand Doctor Lee." Doctor Lee smiled before getting up, "Let me bring you to the room to do your ultrasound and a nurse will do the ultrasound." 

They traveled to the ultrasound room, where N was settled down on a bed, with Leo on a chair right beside the bed. The nurse who was doing the ultrasound was Nurse Choi; she was very nice while getting ready. Nurse Choi was ready, "I'm going to put a gel substance on your stomach. Its going to be cold so I'm sorry in advance." N nodded as he squeezed Leo's hand. Nurse Choi put the gel on N's stomach, N shuddered as the gel was put on, and when the machine was put on his stomach. 

Nurse Choi moved the machine around, and on the screen was showing inside of N's stomach. She moved the machine around, "We won't be able to tell the gender yet, as its to early. But we can show what he or she will look like." both males nodded before Nurse Choi stopped the machine and pointed at a blob. She smiled and looked at both, "See that little thing right there." they both nodded and started to smile wide. Nurse Choi pressed a button, "Well that's your baby right there. Would you like a picture?" N nodded right after she said that. She also asked Leo to clean N's stomach with tissues while she gets the picture. Leo did what she said, both were smiling. N started to cry happy tears. Leo hugged N, "Thank you N." N wiped his tears, "No. Thank you." they both looked at each other.

Nurse Choi came back with the picture, which N took. She smiled before writing something down, "We already made another appointment for next time. So when you come next time we can tell the gender. But if anything happens before that, make sure to come sooner." both nodded and said thank you before waiting in the front so Manager Mickey could pick them up.

When Manager Mickey picked them up, the other members were asking how it was and such. N showed the ultrasound to the other members, and they couldn't believe it. But they were excited as this was all real.

********************************

Author Notes: Thank you new subbers~

Posted: February 24, 2014