Confession

Only Human

Within the few weeks, N was eating like normal, but the members still kept a look out on what he ate and when he ate. And they were more worried since VIXX was practicing for their comeback, and will performing again very soon, so the members made sure N was eating so he didn't faint or anything like that.

One night while N was sleeping in the room, the other members were watching TV in the living room; and with Manager Mickey gone and away from the dorm. Leo and Ken were on the couch, while the other members were spread all over the floor, just staring at the TV and not saying a word.

Leo looked at the members on the floor and at the door to the room, where N was sleeping. He kept staring at the door and didn't take his glaze off; he was to concern for N's health. Ken saw out of the corner of his eyes, Leo staring at the door to where N was sleeping; he smiled and went closer to Leo, so the others didn't see. Leo turned his head to see Ken coming closer to him, Leo tried to give him a stare to shoo him away; but it didn't work. Ken smiled instead and talked to Leo in a low voice; "You should go check up on N if your so worried." Leo looked at Ken and just stared.

Ken waved his pointer finger, "You can't hide your feelings. We all know you like N hyung; and besides, Hyuk and Ravi told us about you and N hyung hugging a few weeks ago." Leo eyes turned to Hyuk and Ravi, who were watching the TV still. Ken, "Don't blame them. Me and Hongbin overheard them during practice." Leo sighed before getting up and walking into the room. Ken was celebrating in his head, for getting a yes out of Leo for liking N. 

Hongbin; who snapped out of the TV trance looked at Leo, who went into the room, and turned back to Ken; "Ken hyung; did Leo hyung get up to get on N hyung?" Ken nodded and smiled at Hongbin. Ravi also got out of the trance, "You seem happy Ken hyung. What's up?" Hyuk looked to, "Ken hyung smile is more wide and bright." Ken still smiled, "You'll find out soon." the other members looked at each other, confused with their hyung's smile.

********************************

Leo went into the room, and closed the door softly. He turned after closing the door and looked at N; N was sleeping on his bed very peacefully and thankfully not sick anymore. Leo went over to N's bed and went right next to it, N was snoring slightly and Leo found it funny. N woke up to the laugh and looked up to see Leo staring at him with a smile. N smiled a little to and tried to get up; Leo helped N sit up. 

The environment was now awkward; N and Leo looked away from each other, saying nothing. Leo looked at N, with his head down; "N we need to talk." N looked at Leo and only nodded. Leo sat closer to N; Leo didn't know how to say what he was going to say, it was harder then he thought. N felt the same, he couldn't face Leo like this right now. Leo looked at N and started talking, knowing one of them would have to say something eventually. 

"N, I want to know. What do you view me as?" Leo asked as calm as he could. N looked at Leo and thought for a second; "Well your a great member who helps me run those kids, and someone I really care about." Leo expected a bit more and sighed. N looked scared, "Did I answer that wrong?" Leo did his rare smiles in front of N; "Maybe, but how about we listen to a song so you understand?" N looked confused but shrugged, "Sure." Leo grabbed his phone and put the earphones in; he gave one side to N and put the other one in his own ear. 

N didn't know what Leo was going to play, but it was probably good. Leo looked around for the song before pressing play. At first N didn't know what song was playing, but he felt stupid after not noticing VIXX's song playing. As he was listening to it, he felt happy tears coming from the song playing; "Love Letter"

After the song was finished, none of them said nothing at first; but Leo held N's hand. N gulped and looked at Leo, who was smiling. Leo, "So that's how I feel N." N couldn't get his words out, "I-I-I; I don't know." Leo laughed to himself, "Just tell me how you feel."

N looked straight down, and then at Leo's face, "I...I....I like you to Leo." N put his face back down cause he was shy. Leo smiled wide and he hugged N; who was shocked at Leo's actions. But N took the hug and felt more happy; Leo let go of the hug, "But N; we still need to hear your side of the story because you haven't said anything yet, and we didn't tell Manager Mickey yet either." N stared into Leo's eyes, "Side of my story?" Leo nodded, "About the anit-fan message a few weeks ago." that made N look away from Leo and said, "Like I said; you don't need to worry about it."

Leo shook his head, "Don't lie N. I know the real reason why you aren't eating. You can't fool me." N didn't reply back so Leo made N face him. N was scared but what Leo did was kiss N gently. N closed his eyes and took the kiss; Leo broke away from the kiss after a few seconds and looked into N's eyes, "Please don't hide it from us any longer. Everyone wants to help you." N was starting to show tears and he tried to wipe them away. But Leo wiped them off first; N held Leo's hand, "I just didn't want to get any of you involved." Leo stared at N with a serious face, "We are involved since we are VIXX. A team remains a team." N didn't reply again; Leo rubbed N's head, "Soon though; you have to promise to tell us soon." N nodded and Leo hugged N.

******************************

Author Notes: Thank you new subbers~ If this chapter feels rushed, I'm sorry. But I was going to be a cruel author and make the confession cut off right when Leo asked and make drama run around the group, but I decided to be a nice author and let N say yes; your welcome x3. But I hope you like it.

Posted: February 10, 2014