Back Hug

Only Human

Lunch went by pretty fast as everyone just ate. With some conversation here and there. After everyone was done eating, they all went to their respective rooms and leaving the clean up to N and Leo. N sighed and rubbed his head, "I'm going to kill them later." Leo went by N's side, "Yes I know for sure. Lets just clean up everything and we'll deal with them later okay?" N agreed and they started throwing things away and washing up.

Leo was at the table while N was at the kitchen, cleaning up the dishes. Leo looked at N and started to notice how skinny he was becoming; N's shirt wasn't that loose so Leo could see a rib or two sticking out. That concerned Leo a lot.

N who was working in the kitchen could see from his side view, Leo staring at him. Why was he doing that? Was it because he looked weird right now? N didn't know what to do besides hide his face by turning his body.

Leo saw N turn his body and wonder why he did that. So Leo grabbed the remaining dishes and went to N in the kitchen; who was still completely turned away from Leo. Leo sighed softly and put the dishes right by sink. At first Leo was just going to walk away and leave N to be; but something inside of Leo couldn't just leave the situation like this, so Leo went to N and back hugged him. N who didn't expect a back hug freaked out an almost dropped the plate he had in his hand. 

None of them talked for a few minutes until N gulped, "L-Leo. Do you need something?" N was blushing and wanted to hide in the corner. Leo put his head on N's shoulder, "N, please tell me what's wrong? And why you are like this?" N answered right away but didn't tell the full truth, "Nothings wrong Leo. Yes you saw the anti-fan message, but doesn't mean I'm always down. And what do you mean why I'm like this?" N put the plate in the dish raker; Leo still was hugging N, "Even though others don't notice, I do. Your way skinner then you used to be; and your skin is not its usually shine."

N turned in Leo's embrace and kept his head down, "Why do you notice but no one else does?" Leo looked down at N, "Because I'm a very observant person.", Leo couldn't tell N he loved him straight out like that. N put his head down on Leo's chest and hugged Leo back with no words. But what Leo didn't know was that N was thinking the same thing. Leo hugged N a little tighter, "Whenever your ready N; me and the other members will be waiting for whatever you have to say." N smiled a little in Leo's chest, "Thank you Leo."

*******************************

In Ravi and Hyuk's room; Hyuk was watching a girl group perform on his iPad and Ravi was asleep. Hyuk decided he wanted a drink of water, so he got up and opened the door to go walk to the kitchen. That's when he saw his appa and umma hugging in the kitchen, Hyuk snuck back in the room and went to Ravi, "Hyung! Ravi hyung come look."

Ravi being Ravi was very lazy to get up, "What is is Hyuk? Can't it wait till dinner, when we have energy?" Hyuk shook his head, "No hyung. Appa and Umma are hugging." that made Ravi open his eyes wide and get up in a instant. Both now Ravi and Hyuk opened the door a little and looked to see Leo and N hugging each other. Ravi smiled, "Well well, took them long enough didn't it?" Hyuk gigged softly, "Maybe; but N hyung still needs to tell us what's wrong though." Ravi waved the maknae, "Yes I know that. But one step at a time." he closed the door to leave the two oldest hyungs to have alone time.

*******************************

Author Notes: I love all your lovely comments:D Makes me happy to see that you guys like the story so far. Keep those subs and comments in cause it keeps me motivated to write~

Also please look at this new applyfic my friend just started. She is just learning how to do her own applyfic and I am helping by being a co-author. If you could even take a glance and browse around it would be helpful~ 

Power Of Music

Posted: February 4, 2014