A Moment Alone

Only Human

Music was blasting in VIXX's main practice room; and the members were dancing until they sweat. The members were currently dancing hard so it would be the last one for the night. When the song finished, the members were gasping for a moment of air. Then their dance instructor looked satisfied, "All right boys. Today's training is done but I want more energy tomorrow." VIXX all said yes at the same time and their dance instructor left.

Hyuk was the first to grab a water bottle; "I thought I was going to die." Ravi was next to plopped down by the maknae, "I agree with Hyuk right now." he drank his water. Hongbin laid down on the floor on his back and wiped his sweat, "But our comeback is almost soon; so we'll have to work hard for our Starlights." Ken walked back in the practice room after leaving for a bit, "Hongbin is right. But its also true our dance instructor could ease up a little."

While the rest were talking; N and Leo were in another practice room, cuddling on the couch. Leo was sitting on the couch and N was sitting on Leo's lap side ways. N leaned on Leo's shoulder and just enjoying this moment. Leo just stared down at N and smiled, he started to N's head. N looked up at Leo; to Leo it was the cutest thing in the world as he saw N's face. N looked confused, "What did I do?" Leo smiled winder but just hugged N even tighter, "Nothing."

N who was till confused got up from Leo's lap and went to his bag; he grabbed his cell phone and looked at a notification he got. N's expression didn't look the best as he put his phone in his pocket. Leo got up as N was organizing his things; Leo hugged N, who looked away from Leo's glaze; "N, what's wrong mm?" N looked at Leo, "Nothings wrong Leo. Just tired right now." N got out of Leo's grasp, but held his hand instead. He pulled Leo out of the room and into the main practice room where now the other members were laying down the floor; and some on their phones.

N cleared his throat and the other members looked at him, "Lets get going you four. Manager Mickey is outside with the van." the other members looked at each other; thinking the same thing and giggled. Both N and Leo looked at each other, Leo looked at them, "What?" the members just laughed and walked past N and Leo. N sighed, "I'll never get those kids." Leo held in his laugh, "No one will." they both walked out to where Manager Mickey was waiting in the van.

***************************************

Author Notes: Happy Valentines guys! Though I am single, one of my guy friends gave me a rose and chocolate. I found it sweet and it was something I wasn't expecting at all. So for single people like me, I hope it didn't matter. Cause most of my friends are single and we are just fine.

Posted: February 14, 2014