No Schedules

Only Human

It was the next day and VIXX didn't have any schedules for that day. So all the members were sleeping in, including their Manager Mickey. But everyone was back at the dorm except N. Snores could be heard from both rooms. But one person did wake up from their slumber; it was Leo. 

Leo rubbed his head as he got up from his bed to look on his side to realize N wasn't back. How he knew was because N's bed was still made as it was yesterday. He looked over to the other members who were still sleeping. Since there was no schedules Leo decided to let them sleep and go into the living room. Leo looked in the living as no one was inside and no one was in the kitchen. Leo now wondered where N could be; did he come and go or did he not come back from the practice room at all? He decided to worry about that later and went to get coffee from the kitchen. 

As Leo was making his coffee one of the doors opened and VIXX's maknae Hyuk came out yawning. Hyuk noticed Leo and bowed a little, "Good morning hyung." Leo acknowledge Hyuk and went on making his coffee. Hyuk was looking around the dorm, "Where is Omma, Leo hyung?" he still looked around the dorm with his eyes. Leo slipped his coffee, "I don't know Hyuk." that's all Leo said.

Hyuk knew he couldn't get anything from Leo hyung no matter how hard he tried. Hyuk shurgged and went to watch the TV in the living room. Leo wondered the same as Hyuk though; where was N at this time around?

And as the sun rise the members woke up one by one. At first the others didn't ask about N. But when breakfast was over Hongbin brought it up; "Hey guys. Where's N hyung?" "Did he come back last night?" now the others started to ask each other and eventually turned to Manager Mickey for a answer. Manager Mickey, "Someone try call his cell. He may answer." the first one to get up was Ravi who went to his room and came out with his cell phone in his ear; waiting for a answer. They waited and waited but Ravi ended the call, "It went to voicemail hyung." he said to Manager Mickey. 

Ken sat next to Ravi, "N hyung wouldn't just ignore his phone that's for sure. Something must be wrong." the VIXX members were now worrying about their hyung and what they should do. The VIXX members knew about N hyung's hate mail he gets from anti-fans but they never told Manager Mickey to avoid any problems, and they promised N not to tell their manager also. Manager Mickey, "If N doesn't come back by tonight we'll call the company to see on what we should do." the VIXX members nodded and left it at that. 

***************************

It was noon now and all the members did was stayed in the dorm; watching TV, eating, and playing games. Ravi and Hongbin were watching TV together while eating snacks. While Ken was beating Hyuk in "Game Of Life". Manager Mickey was in his room doing something. Leo was just watching the members from the balcony. That's when Leo had enough since N didn't come back. Leo went back inside the dorm and went to grab his cell phone and wallet; and then he went to exit the dorm. Ken saw Leo going to exit the dorm, "Hyung where are you going?" that stopped the other members from doing what they were doing. Leo, "Just going out. Don't worry about me, I'll be back soon." he put on his dark sunglasses and walked out of the dorm.

******************************

Leo arrived at the company without knowing why he came here in the first place. He walked in and nodded to a few trainees he passed along the way. Then he got to VIXX's practice room and went inside. He looked around the tiny rooms first to see if N was there, but he wasn't. Leo went then went into the main practice room where VIXX practiced for their comebacks and their debut. 

This room brought memories for Leo. He even smiled at them. But he looked around and saw a lump on the couch; the lump was going up and down; like it was breathing. Leo went closer to see who that might be though he had a idea. The face was covered so Leo bent down and took off the over very slowly to not wake up the person underneath. 

The person underneath the blanket was N. Leo would have smiled but he saw dried tear streaks on N's face and for some reason Leo's heart felt painful. Leo petted N's hair and put the back of his hand on N's cheek. What surprised Leo was that N leaned into his hand and sniffed a little. Leo removed his hand before whispering, "N? N, wake up." N opened his eyes slowly and looked up at Leo.

******************************

N was sleeping very peacefully. He then felt someone pet his hair and N liked it. Then he felt the same hand on his cheek and leaned into it, then heard, "N? N, wake up." he knew Leo's voice when he heard it. N opened his eyes and saw Leo staring at him. 

N got up in a hurry and hid his face from Leo. Leo looked at N, "N you alright? The others are worried about you since you didn't come back last night." N took his earphones off; which were hanging almost completely off and got up, "I'm fine. Just feel asleep on the couch and didn't wake up till you came." Leo half believed it but nodded, "We have no schedules today so your fine, but do you want to go get something to eat? You probably didn't eat breakfast right?" N looked at Leo after a few seconds and nodded, "Yeah I didn't. Lets go eat then." Leo smiled a little while N grabbed his things and both N and Leo went to go eat together.

*******************************

Author Notes: I'm in happy tears right now! I have gotten 24 new subscribers and 1 upvote:D You guys make me happy seeing those subscribers coming in, and just in the last 3 days alone those subs came pouring in. Thank you guys for liking this story so much. As of right now, this story has the most subs out of all my stories. I hope you continue to like this story as it progresses on.

My other stories(Please check them out):

MixxE Girls~ Jellyfish Entertainments First Girl Group~ APPLY NOW!

FRESH&FRESH UP~ Big Hit Entertainments New Girl Group~Apply Now!

Holy War{My first story here on AFF}

Posted: January 23, 2014