Hectic Morning

Only Human

The next morning was coming and N was waking up. 

N opened his eyes to face the morning sun and he had to cover his eyes with his left hand. When N tried to get his right hand, something tightened it. He looked down to see Hyuk cuddling close to N, and Hyuk was holding N's right hand. N smiled a little and rubbed the maknae's hair with his left hand. The maknae smiled in his sleep and went closer to N's chest. N himself smiled at the Hyuk's actions and let the him do as he pleased. 

N put his head back down and continued to pet Hyuk's hair and N put his head back down on his own pillow. He smiled slightly and was closing his eyes when someone called his name; "N?", he knew the calm and quiet voice. N lifted his head and turned behind him to see Leo looking down at him and Hyuk. N stared at Leo and whispered, "Good morning Leo." Leo looked at N, "Good morning N." 

It was a awkward pause for minute before N tried to get up; but forgot that Hyuk was asleep and holding onto N's right hand. So when N tried to get up, he paused midair and was pulled back down. N had to turn head away from Leo because he wanted to make sure he didn't disturb the makane in his sleep. Leo on the other hand smiled when he saw Hyuk pull down N. N grumbled and sighed, wondering how to get the maknae off of him.

Leo came closer to N, "You need help N?" N looked back at Hyuk who was still gripping N's hand tightly. N giggled softly and nodded, "Yes please." So Leo went on Hyuk's side and pulled off real easy; just like the radish picking game from yesterdays filming. Hyuk grumbled and tried to get out of Leo's strong arm strength, but with no avail. N finally got out of bed and watched the scene unfold in front of him.

Hyuk who wasn't full awake was struggling with Leo(no competition really). Then after a few seconds Hyuk snapped out of his sleeping trance and went still in Leo's arms. Hyuk looked up at his hyung, "Um... hi Leo hyung." Leo looked down at his dongsaeng before letting him go. Hyuk went closer to N, and put his head down on N's lap. N shook the maknae, "Ya. Get up. We need to make breakfast and leave this house before a certain time and then get back to our dorm." but the maknae didn't respond or wake up. So N did desperate measures; he tickled the makane until the maknae was telling N to stop. That involved N and Hyuk to roll all over the floor. Leo just watched until they stopped.

That's when Hyuk finally gave it, "Okay Umma I get it." N got up from the floor and stood up, "Good. Now lets go in the kitchen." he walked out of the room with Hyuk trailing behind, and of course Leo following last. Hyuk was sniffing the air and cringed his face, "What's that smell?" Leo and N sniffed the air to; N responded, "I don't know but it smells brunt." that's when noise came from the kitchen, "Ya! Wonshik you messed up the whole thing!" Ravi's name being called by Ken. "Ken hyung don't yell early in the morning ." Hongbin tried to calm the situation. 

When the three entered the kitchen it was a mess; smoke was coming out from a pan, there was flour and egg all over the counters. N interrupted by coughing; then everything stopped, Ken stopped chasing Ravi and Hongbin just froze in his spot. Ken looked to N, at Ravi, and back at N; "We were trying to cook breakfast." Ravi strutted, "Y-Yeah N hyung, that's it." 

Hyuk looked around, "It looks more like a dumpster instead hyungs." both Ken and Ravi looked at their dongsaeng; who they wanted to kill. Hongbin straighten himself, "Sorry hyungs. I tried to control them." N looked at Hongbin, "Its alright Hongbin. But on the other hand." he turned to Ken and Ravi who were scared of their hyung's stare, "I will deal with you two later. For now let me cook my N-toast." the dongsaengs cheered and helped clear the mess on the counters. 

*******************************

During the cleaning and cooking; Leo stayed close by N and even helped N when N asked him to do things. N knew Leo wanted answers right away but N refuses still yet. Their dongsaengs watched their hyungs actions trough the kitchen. It was different right now but they don't question them either.

Then after a while they had N's toast and enjoyed every moment of it. Manager Mickey liked it and commented well on N's cooking. Leo sat with N through the whole breakfast made sure N was okay the morning. 

After breakfast Manager Mickey told them to get dressed and get into the van. They drove back to the dorm and Ken stretched, "Were home." Hyuk laid on the couch; sprawled out on it, "It does feel good." Leo watched them and sat down on the floor. Ravi and Hongbin walked in together and sat down on the floor by Leo, and then N sat down by Hyuk on the couch. Manager Mickey, "I got to go to the company for a few hours. So don't wait up for me on lunch and maybe dinner." Ken looked back at their Manager, "Yes Manager Mickey!" he greeted him away. Then VIXX relaxed for the day and watched TV.

***********************************

Author Notes: Short update~ I'm trying to keep this update of one chapter every two days. The word "trying" of course. And of course thank you for the new subbers to this story. And last update of the month(tomorrow is February already 0_0)

Posted: January 31, 2014