Anti

Only Human

When Hyuk came rushing in the house and panting, Leo wondered why he was running. But Hyuk just told him and the others that N and him didn't have enough money and N told him to run over to the dorm and come back to the supermarket as fast as possible. The rest found it normal that Hyuk was running just to get food he wanted, so they all relaxed in the living room. But what didn't expect was a phone call from Hyuk shouting at them; "Hyungs! N hyung is in trouble! Please come!" he sounded like he was crying. The other members started to ask Hyuk where he was, but before that...

Back to the Past

N was getting beaten up by a total stranger and he thought he would die right there. At first he thought it was a guy this whole time, but he was proven wrong when the voice spoke after it stopped kicking him, "Oppa. I thought I gave you enough warnings with my messages on your little fan café?" N looked up, and still in pain. He squinted so he could see clearly, and what he saw shocked him. It was a female that attacked him and not a male. N was going to ask who she was, but grasped his stomach in pain and clinched his teeth. The girl approached N and bended down to his level, "I gave many warnings oppa. And now that you are with Leo oppa and even pregnant, I think that went a little to far." she sighed and stared at him, waiting for him to say something.

At first N was trying to control the pain that radiated throughout his whole body. He looked up at the girl and finally got out; "Why are you doing this? What did I do?" he tried to get up but couldn't. The girl looked down at N, "Why you ask?" she laughed and spit at N, "You don't flow with the group. You bring the other VIXX oppas down, and they don't someone who can't dance or sing, or even look decent to be in the group." she knocked N back down onto the floor completely. N gasped and stayed lying down for his own safety. Because right now his baby didn't seem agree to everything that was going on, and neither did N himself. 

The girl then got up and walked around and was thinking to herself. So N took the chance and tried to get up to run away from this crazy girl. He grabbed the wall the best he could and lift himself up, and just when he thought he could get away, the girl turned around and approached N and slapped him.

N who didn't expect that, fell to the floor again and didn't up again. He was going to cry with so much pain going through him and worrying about the baby. The girl stood above him, "Since you can't stay still, and since you won't go away from other oppas, I'll deal with you myself." she pulled out a knife. N was preparing for the worse, but curled up to protect the life inside of him. Just when the girl brought down the knife, someone stopped her. 

The girl looked and growled, but changed when she realized it was Hyuk. She dropped the knife and Hyuk didn't look to happy. She stuttered, "Hyu-Hyuk oppa. This isn't what it looks like." she backed away slowly. Hyuk walked towards her as she backed away. He was in rage and grabbed the girl by the collar of her shirt and pinned her against the wall, "Did you attack N? Did you?" the girl was now a different person. She was panicking and was trying to get away from Hyuk. But Hyuk didn't give up and tried to get a answer from her, "Did you!?" the girl answered back, "I didn't mean to oppa!" she had tears down her face. Hyuk was about to punch the girl but N's voice stopped him; "Hyuk... Hyuk." he gasped in pain as he called the younger one. 

Hyuk let the girl go, but the girl froze in her spot in shock. Hyuk ran to N who was still on the floor and holding his stomach; "Hyung are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" he gathered N close to his chest. N was crying as he looked up at Hyuk, "Hyukkie. Baby in pain." was his last words before he out. Hyuk did the best thing he could do, and called his hyungs.

Back to the Present

After Hyuk called the other VIXX members, they rushed N to the hospital as fast as they could. And also taking the crazy girl with them and into police custody. The other members kept watch over N all the way to the hospital and until he was taken into the emergency room. 

Now the members and Manager Mickey were waiting outside in the waiting room. All of them couldn't keep still and worried about N. Ken and Hongbin were trying to comfort Hyuk, who was on the verge of crying and blaming himself for N getting hurt. Both Ken and Hongbin were hugging the maknae on each side; Ken spoke first, "Its not your fault Hyuk-ah. Things happen." but Hyuk still cried, "It is my fault! If N loses the baby its all my fault for wanting to get food." Hongbin talked next, "Hyuk-ah. You wouldn't know that this would happen." Hyuk shook his head and cried some more, with Ken and Hongbin trying to calm him down.

On a different side, Leo was watching the scene unfold. He hid his face to hide his pained face; he didn't blame Hyuk, but at the same time he wished Hyuk could have gotten there sooner. Ravi felt the bad aura from Leo and decided to go over there. He sat down by Leo and started a conversation, "Leo hyung, do you blame Hyuk for what happened?", Ravi wanted to make sure if Leo did or not. Leo looked at Ravi and answered sadly, "No I don't. Though it may look like it, I don't blame Hyuk for what happened." Ravi nodded and looked to where Ken and Hongbin still hugging Hyuk; "You better tell Hyuk yourself." Leo looked to and nodded before getting up.

Leo bended down to Hyuk's level. Ken and Hongbin looked at Leo as he touched Hyuk's hands and spoke, "Hyukkie. You know I don't blame you for anything right?" Hyuk only nodded once, but didn't make eye contact with Leo at all. Leo sighed, "Hyuk, please believe in hyung that I don't blame you. Things happen, and this is one of those things you couldn't control." Hyuk sniffled and looked up at Leo, "Hyung." tears were coming down. Leo sighed and wiped the tears, "The sooner you stop crying, the sooner N will recover." Hyuk nodded and wiped the left over tears on his face.

A few minutes later one of the nurses came over to VIXX and called them into a room. She opened the door to reveal a sleeping N; and she told them to be quiet since N's body went through a lot in one night. Thank god his body wasn't damaged anymore then it was, because any more and N could have had miscarriage. But the baby and N were both okay, they just needed rest and plenty of it. Leo was holding N's hand as the older one was resting in the bed peacefully. The other members were close by to, and watched their hyung sleep. 

Within a few minutes another nurse came in with a folder. She bowed to the members and asked who the father of the baby was. Leo raised his hand and the nurse gave the folder to him before leaving. Manager Mickey came over as he put his phone in his pocket, "I want to inform you boys that the girl that attacked N is getting charged for multiply things. And they also found out that she was the one that was posting the anti-fan messages." Ken put his hands into a fist, "I knew it!" he huffed out. Hongbin pulled Ken to calm him down and looked at Manager Mickey, "She won't be coming back anytime soon right?" he sounded worried. Manager Mickey nodded and added, "She won't be coming back ever." 

As they were talking Leo and Hyuk were wide eyed and staring at the folder. Ravi walked over, "What is it guys?" he looked over and his eyes went wide too. Ken ad Hongbin got curious and looked over their shoulders before doing the same. The thing in the folder was a picture, a sonogram to be exact, and the picture showed the baby more visible now, and even the gender of the baby was labeled on the bottom. N was going to have a girl; to Leo he was thinking how he would hold a little girl in his hands in a few more months. The other members gave each other a group hug and looked down back and fourth between the photo and N. Soon a little girl would be born and change their lives forever.


(5 months)

*********************************************

Author Notes: Thank you new subbers and I hoped you liked the update. I bet you wanted to kill me for leaving you there in the last chapter? But now with good news in this chapter, I hope I made up for it~

Posted: March 8, 2014