Voodoo Doll

Only Human

Over the next few days, the other members made sure N wasn't doing anything that could harm himself or the baby. Even though N thanked the members for caring for him and watching out for him, there are times when he wished they would let him do even the simple things as lifting non-heavy things and bring things down from the counters. But at least one member would catch N doing something and would do it for him. N would explode if this went on with the whole pregnancy. And since N can't overdue it during practice, most of the time N is sitting on the couch and watching the members practice for VIXX's comeback.

N hated he had to sit on the side most of the time, but he would do it for his baby. He couldn't wait for the baby to start kicking, so for now N would rub his tiny belly which was showing a little. The other members would come once in a while and ask N if they could touch his stomach. N didn't mind since the kids seem to be excited for the arrival. 

Then suddenly Hyuk jumped in front of N. N being the scaredy cat, jumped in his seat and held his chest; "Hyuk, you scared me to death." he touched his belly right after. Hyuk hugged N, "I'm sorry hyung! Did I scare the baby to?!" he started to ramble off. But N laughed instead of scolding Hyuk, "Your fine Hyuk. Just gave me a little heart attack is all." Hyuk breathed a sigh of relief before looking at N, and asking with his eyes if he could rub his belly, N nodded. Hyuk smiled before rubbing N's belly. A little while after Hyuk came in, the other members came barging in. Ken was the loudest along with Ravi, "Hello N hyung! Ken ujumma is here!" Ravi put a arm around Ken, "So is the awesome rapper Ravi!" Hongbin came in right after them, "Hello N hyung." he bowed to N. Leo came in last, he went to N and bended down by Hyuk; who was still rubbing N's stomach. 

Leo smiled before doing the same. N shifted a little due to staying in the same sitting position for a while. Hyuk looked at N as he moved, "Omma... You okay?" N nodded as he changed into a more comfortable position, "Just needed to move because sitting in one place to long hurts." Hyuk nodded before going to the other members. Leo still rubbed N's belly, Leo himself couldn't wait until his and N baby was born. This was something unplanned, but he didn't care now. N looked at Leo, "I'm excited, yet disappointed." Leo looked at N with concern, "Why?" N stood up. Leo was by his side just in case, N looked at Leo, "I'm happy for our baby and more to come, but I'm disappointed that I can't practice as much as you guys." he pouted. Leo smiled before hugging N, "Don't think your putting the group down because of this. We are all excited for the news." he let go and looked at N. N smiled before hugging Leo tighter.

*************************************

A few days after that, VIXX's comeback with 'Voodoo Doll' was here. N had to make sure, even though his belly wasn't showing, he and the other members wanted to make sure no one knew about it. Not even the eagle eyed makeup noonas who knew every detail on idols. All the other VIXX members made sure N didn't do anything that would use his energy in anyway before the performance. Also since 'Voodoo Doll' is one of VIXX's harder choreo, the members took extra care of N before they were on.

As soon it was VIXX's turn to perform, N was excited as he could perform for the Starlights on VIXX's first comeback stage with 'Voodoo Doll'. During the performance, even though the members paid attention to the fans and the cameras, they made sure to keep a eye on N the whole time. 

After VIXX was done, they got off stage. The others cheered in their first stage with 'Voodoo Doll' was successful and that the fans loved it. Ravi and Ken were cheering and skipping through the hallways backstage. N told Leo to watch over those two before they could get into trouble, of course Leo worried about N, but N told Leo that he would have Hongbin and Hyuk here with him. So what that Leo walked to catch up with Ravi and Ken.

Actually though, the only reason N told Leo to go watch over Ravi and Ken was because N was feeling a little pain in his stomach, at first he ignored it because he thought it would go away, but it didn't seem that way. Hongbin and Hyuk both looked at each other and knew something was wrong with their hyung. 

Hongbin went closer to N to catch him just in case, "Hyung, you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" N shook his head as he put his hand on the wall. Hyuk came to face N, "N hyung. If your feeling pain we need to go to the hospital. Even Doctor Lee told you not to exert yourself to much. Its bad for the baby." N stood up as straight as he could, "I'll be fine. Its not a big amount of pain right now." Hongbin doubted that was the reason but he went along with N, "Alright hyung. Just let us walk you to the car before you fall over. But if the pain continues when we get home, I'm telling Manager Mickey, okay?" N nodded before Hongbin and Hyuk helped N to the car.

************************************

Thank goodness the pains stopped right when they got home, because N didn't want to go to the hospital at all during his pregnancy, besides the actual birth of course. So Hongbin didn't get to tell Manager Mickey or Leo. So N settled the night with a nice hot shower, good food(well to him anyway), and sleeping early. Leo even slept early with N and not hanging out with the kids. But N did worry about that pain earlier, it wasn't a kick; as it was to early. N didn't know what it was, and he didn't want it again for sure. He shook his head about the thought and closed his eyes and went to sleep.

**********************************

Author Notes: Thank you new subbers~

Posted: February 26, 2014