Start Of It

Only Human

"I'm going to be staying to practice more. I'll be at the dorm soon."

  That's what N always says to his VIXX members after they already have practiced for long hours already. N wanted to be alone and the only place to get that alone time was the practice room in the company. His dongsaengs always worry about their hyung because in some cases he doesn't come back to the dorm till 3 or 4 in the morning and there are times when VIXX have wake up at 6 AM. This worries the other VIXX members; especially since they are towards the end of promotions for On and On. And here at another late night where N is staying at the practice room by himself and the other members are heading back to the dorm.

  Five of the six members pile in the car; leaving the shot gun, as that seat was always reserved for N hyung. Hyuk was looking outside the window as the car pulled out of the company parking lot, "Is N hyung going to be okay?" the other hyungs didn't know how to answer. Ken rubbed Hyuk's head, "N hyung will be fine. Just needs to let off some steam." Hongbin joined the conversation, "But N hyung has been doing this ever since we started promotions with Hyde and he hasn't stopped. And to make it worse when we all wake up to do schedules, N hyung is now one of the last ones to wake up." Usually N was the first to wake up but that stopped during On and On promotions. Ravi, "This isn't like N hyung at all." they were all worried of course and continued to talk about N hyung.

  Leo was listening to the whole conversation but said nothing. He was worried as the rest of them but didn't clearly show it as the others. But Leo did realize that N was acting different; he was more tired, less talkative off camera, and avoided talking if necessary. Leo sighed so loudly that the other members turned to see Leo looking out his window. The other members looked at each other and back at Leo who didn't notice them staring. Ravi tapped Leo's shoulder a few times before he turned to look at Ravi and muttered, "What?" 

  Ravi scratched his head, "Well hyung you sighed really loud, you okay?" Leo only nodded before looking out his window again. Hyuk looked at Leo and back at Ken who smiled a little. Hongbin was just plain confused now.

***********************

  N relaxed his muscles a little after the other members left the practice room. He went to laptop in the practice room and was on VIXX's fan café and looking at the fans comments. Then as N was scrolling down the comments he saw one he didn't want to see; a comment about him and things wrong with him. N closed the laptop shut and tears started to roll down his face. Its always been like this; ever since they debuted he has been getting fans sending comments on how he needs to be practice his dance, singing, and look better.

  The other members knew about these comments but in front of them N was confident and didn't worry. But what he truly feels is pain and suffering, but due to being leader he doesn't want to bring down his other members so he doesn't say a word. 

  N finally managed to stop his tears; so he went to the couch and laid down with earplugs, listening to music that would clear his head. But that didn't work as little droplets came down. He didn't know what to do besides cover himself with his blanket and with that he fell asleep.

*************************

Author Notes: Before I say anything I want to thank the 20 subscribers :D. I didn't expect to get that much in just one day, so thank you. 
So this is a small intro to the story. For me I think its hard to start off a story but once you get the first few chapters the wheels turn faster and the story ideas just come(and then it turns off). So that's why this chapter is short; so I can get my creativeness going and give you better results. Hope you like this short intro and wait for future chapters:)

Posted: January 20, 2014