Earlier Then Expected

Only Human

7 ½ months

The past few months went very well for VIXX; the promotions went excellent, the other members felt the little girl kick for the first time and loved it, and with the people leaving VIXX alone after the news.  

Now N was 7 ½ months pregnant and was getting bigger. Of course N didn't like being so big and missing his small frame, but there was life inside of him and so he didn't mind as much. Everyone was at home since the company decided to give the boys a long break until N gave birth. Ravi and Hongbin were getting light snacks prepared for the other members in the kitchen. Ken, Leo, Hyuk, and N were in the living room, waiting for Ravi and Hongbin to finish. 

The members were all alone since Manager Mickey was out doing business and wouldn't be coming back until later on tonight or early the next morning. N was on the couch, and taking the whole couch so he could get comfortable however he wanted to. Ken got up to help Ravi and Hongbin get the snacks and drinks into the living room. Leo and Hyuk were by the couch and watching N take a quick nap. Hyuk went over to Leo until he was side by side to him and watched N sleep; "Leo hyung?" he whispered so he didn't wake up N. Leo turned his head, "Mmmm?" Hyuk put his head on Leo's shoulder, "When is she coming?" he sighed. Leo smiled, "Very soon Hyukkie. It'll pass before you know it." he rubbed the maknae's hair and then the other members came in with the snacks and drinks.

Once everything got settled, Leo went closer to N and started to wake him up; "N-ah, foods here." that made N wake up, but slowly. N rubbed his eyes and yawned very big. He got up very slowly with the help from Leo, who made sure N didn't overexert himself. N stretched and revealed his round stomach. Leo smiled as he pulled N's shirt down, "Do you want some crackers?" N nodded, "Sure, I'll like that." he smiled and sat up. But Ken already had crackers on a plate, "Will this do N hyung?" N took it and smiled, "Yes it will, thanks Ken." Ken nodded and sat down.

Hongbin handed N water, "Here you go N hyung." N smiled, "Thank you Hongbin." 

As N was eating he felt a strong pain from his stomach. He grabbed his stomach with one of his hands and dropped the plate of crackers. The members got up at the same time as their hyung was in pain. Leo went over to N, "N-ah are you okay?" N nodded. 

Hyuk and Hongbin cleaned the cracker mess on the floor. Ken and Ravi stayed with N while Leo got up and tried to call Manger Mickey to buy some heat pads for the pain. N shifted his body on the couch in order to get more comfortable, but that didn't go as plan. The pain came again, and in waves this time. N wanted to cry. Ravi sat on the couch, "N hyung, do you need to go to the hospital?" N shook his head. Ken tried to soothe the pain by rubbing N's stomach, "You sure N hyung. Its not a bother since it is getting closer to your due date and all.  N shook his head, "Just the normal kicks." he relaxed as Leo came over to check on N. Leo rubbed N's stomach, "Manager Mickey is going to get some heat pads to relieve the pain when he comes back home." N nodded and grabbed his stomach again. No one knew what to do as their hyung was in pain and it seemed not to go away. Hyuk held N's hand and had the most worried face in the world. N with a instinct squeezed Hyuk's hand; Hyuk went wide eyed as N squeezed his hand. The others watch N squeeze Hyuk's hand; Hongbin looked at Leo for a answer. Leo grabbed N's other hand; "N-ah. Why don't we go into the room and rest to see if the pain goes away?" N nodded and got up with the help of Leo and Ravi.

*****************************************

A hour passed, and N was sleeping with Leo by his side the whole time. The other members couldn't keep still outside and Ken called Doctor Lee to tell about N's condition. Doctor Lee told them to keep an eye on N to see if anything else happens and to call him right away if more trouble arises. 

Leo wiped N's hair out of his face as he finally slept after a long kicking from their baby girl. Leo put his hand on N's stomach as the kicking went on, but not as hard. But suddenly N griped Leo's shirt and gasped out in pain. Leo's eyes opened wide, "N! What's wrong?" N looked up at Leo with a mix of a painful and happy look, "Leo-ah... my.." he gripped Leo's hand. Leo looked, "What N? What is it?" N looked, "My water broke." his face then squeezed in pain again. Leo's eyes were still wide, "What!?!?" 

*******************************************

Author Notes: Thank you new subbers~

Posted: March 12, 2014