Yet Again

Only Human

VIXX was practicing in their company; even though their company told them to rest. They just couldn't help but be at the place that could clear their minds. All the members were doing their own things. Ravi was in the smallest room composing, Hyuk and Ken were together in the room; Hyuk was watching girl groups perform and Ken was practicing his beat boxing, Hongbin was in the main practice room on the laptop; looking at the fan messages. N was in the room to; practicing his dancing to VIXX's songs, and Leo was with Manager Mickey; talking to the CEO.

N knew he had to work on his dancing skills, as he thought he needed to in order to get better. Afterwards he would practice his singing skills in front of the mirror in order to improve his voice. When the music ended for "Hyde", N went to the iPod; which was connected to the speakers and looked for another song to dance to. He flipped through the songs on the iPod, back and fourth.

Hongbin wasn't paying attention to N, but looking at the fan messages. He responded to some of them and smiled at the posts. But as he scrolled down he saw a comment about N. He read it a second and a third time to make sure it wasn't just a dream. Hongbin looked at N, who was dancing again, and then back at the laptop. 

Just then Leo came walking in by himself. Hongbin saw Leo watching N dancing hard and looking like he wasn't stopping at all. Leo put his things down on the couch and went to Hongbin; who called him over. Leo looked over Hongbin, "What?" Hongbin gulped and pointed at the message left on VIXX's fan café. Leo read the whole thing before looking at N, and then back at the screen. Hongbin knew that Leo was furious and didn't like this one bit. 


The message read:


     "Won't you ever give up N Oppa? No matter how hard you try you can't catch up to the rest in skills or looks. You might as well give up and leave VIXX so better a looking Oppa can take your place and have better qualities then you. Just GIVE UP!"

************************************

N didn't know what was going on with Leo and Hongbin; but he saw their reflection from the mirror as he danced. Their expressions weren't the best and N wondered what were they looking at. But he kept dancing so they wouldn't notice N staring. 

After they stopped staring at the song ended; N stopped dancing and then went to his bag to get his water. 

Leo walked away from Hongbin and toward N, who didn't know he was approaching. N turned to face Leo, who hugged him. N was confused but hugged back anyway; he looked up at Leo, "What's wrong?" Leo looked down at N and didn't tell him the truth, "Nothing. Just tired is all." N pouted and he knew Leo was lying, but kept shut.

*************************************

When Manager Mickey was done chatting with the CEO; they decided to go home, except N; who stayed behind to practice more. The other members worried about N, but N promised he would be okay and come home to the dorm in a few hours. 

They left, and telling their leader that they would come get him if he didn't come back to the dorm by 2 AM. N agreed and shooed them away before practicing his vocal skills this time. N warmed up his throat a few times before practicing songs one by one. He then decided to take a break in order to not overdue his chords for the time being. He then let his eyes travel to the laptop and remembered Leo and Hongbin looking at the laptop and at N strangely before. So N went to the laptop and opened the screen; and in front of him was the fan café page, Hongbin didn't even turn the laptop off completely.

N saw the comment; that was the first thing he saw when he opened the laptop. He wanted to cry right now or just die in a hole and stay there. With teary eyes he closed the laptop and grabbed his things from the couch and walked back the dorm. By the time he got back to the dorm, he was in tears that were visible now. 

He entered the dorm as quietly as he could. He did that successfully; and then took a shower. In the shower he turned the water; till his skin burned and was turning red from the heat. But to N it wasn't like anyone would see it due to his dark skin anyway, right? After some time N came out of the shower and dried himself off; he put his clothes on, brushed his teeth and his hair, moisturized his face, and headed to bed. N went in the room as quietly as he could, and into his bed as quietly as he could. Just as he thought he succeeded; Leo wrapped his arms around N's slim waist, N squeaked a little before covering his mouth.

N turned to see Leo hugging him. N turned to face Leo, who looked down at N with concern. N gulped; "Leo...why do you look worried?" Leo growled, which made N a little scared of his boyfriend at that moment. Leo sounded angry but whispered, "What happened?" N avoided his lover's eyes, "What do you mean?" Leo said what was on his mind; "Your skin is burning like crazy, I can still see tear streaks even in the dark, and your avoiding my eyes." 

N knew he couldn't avoid his boyfriend's observant skills. So he faced Leo again; "Nothings wrong. Promise okay? I'm just tired like you are; nothing more." he then cuddled against Leo's chest to avoid anymore questions. Leo sighed and let N off the hook this time because Leo knew that this conversation wasn't over, not yet anyway.

**************************************

Author Notes: Thank you new subbers~

Posted: February 18, 2014