Third Month

Only Human

It was getting closer to N's third month of being pregnant. The doctors that checked N when he went to visit a week after, due to stomach pains, said he had to stop promoting with the group and stay at home until he gave birth. After the doctor told N that, the other members knew that news devastated the leader since the members knew N wanted to promote a little longer. But N would listen since he would do it for the baby. 

Right now N was at home with the other members after they got back from their schedules. While the other members were cooking dinner together with Manager Mickey, Leo was with N, who was sleeping. Leo was next to the N as soon as he was home from VIXX's schedules. He always worried about N since he wasn't the careful one all the time. But right now Leo felt happy since N was done with the phase of throwing up, and N was starting to show. Though N didn't like it, since he thought he was fat, the other members; including Leo, told N about how it was fine. Since he started showing, N refused to wear anything tight. He would only wear loose clothing, in the dorm or out, if he went out. 

Leo smiled as he watched N peacefully. He chucked before N started to stir, and then opened his eyes. Leo looked down on N, "Well good morning to you." he smiled. N only groaned as he went closer to Leo's chest. Leo rubbed N's back, "What's wrong?" N looked up at Leo, "Nothing. Just tried." he pushed himself up so he was in a sitting position. Leo got up and sat closer to N and rubbed his stomach, "Its a miracle isn't it N?" Leo smiled wider then he usually would. N looked at Leo while Leo was rubbing his stomach. N was happy to see Leo excited for the baby as the rest of the members were. That made N happiest the most; "Yes it is Leo. It is a miracle."

Both of them talked for a while longer before a knock came from the door. Leo told whoever knocked to come in, and the person that knocked was Hyuk. Hyuk peeked through the door to see both N and Leo looking at him. N called him over, "Come here Hyuk-ah." N smiled as Hyuk came on N's other side. Hyuk smiled as wide as Leo, as he touched N's belly and giggled. He looked at N, "When can you tell us if its a girl or boy?" he looked desperate to know when. N laughed softly and petted Hyuk's hair, "Next month we can tell what the gender is. Just be patient." Hyuk nodded, "Also were done cooking dinner if you want to come out." N nodded as he told Hyuk him and Leo would be there very soon.

Hyuk went out the room and closed the door. Leo got up first in order to help N get up from the bed. Though N wasn't big yet, his back would hurt more then usually; since his body had a harder time then a woman to carry a baby. Once N got up, he fixed his shirt and made sure his tummy wasn't showing. Leo smiled and lifted N's shirt; N had wide eyes, "L-Leo-ah, what are you doing?" Leo bended down to N's stomach and kissed it. N blushed at what Leo was doing, Leo then came up and kissed N on the lips for a brief second, "Thank you N." that's all he needed to say before N smiled, "Thank you to Leo." they enjoyed a brief moment together before walking out to eat dinner with the others.

*************************************************

N walked out to the living room first, to where the others were eating and watching TV, as usual. N sat next to Hyuk, and Leo sat next to N. But Leo made sure N sat down comfortably before sitting himself. Hongbin was the first to take his eyes of the TV and to turn to N, "Hyung! Did you have a good sleep?" the others turned as soon as Hongbin said hyung. N nodded, "Yes I did. Thank you Hongbin." Hyuk looked over Hongbin, "Hyung's doing fine isn't he?" Ravi and Ken looked, and for once they were quiet as they looked. Ken put food in his mouth and chewed, "N hyung." he chewed and spoke when he could, "Any cravings today?" N didn't realize he didn't have any, "No Ken. Surprisingly no I don't."

Ravi, "Hyung your okay right?" N giggled, "Yes I am Ravi. Thank you guys." N smiled at all of them before eating for two. And thank god the baby loved the food because if he threw up tonight, he wouldn't be a happy camper.

*************************************************

Author Notes: Thank you for the new upvotes and subbers, and also last update of the month~

Posted: February 28, 2014