Trouble

Only Human

Right after the news got out of N and Leo together, the netizens commented and went against Jellyfish Entertainment and VIXX. So for now VIXX didn't promote and stayed in the dorm for most of their time. So right now all of them were just in the living room and sitting together in quietness. N felt like that was his fault since the other members couldn't go on the music stage because of him. He was sitting on the couch with Hyuk, who was looking at N with concern. Hyuk was about to ask what was wrong, but N started crying and covered his face. Hyuk panicked and went in front of N, "Umma! What's wrong?" he went closer. N rubbed his face from tears and shook his head, "Its nothing Hyuk. Just hormones." he sniffled. Hyuk didn't feel that was all; Ken, Hongbin, and Ravi came in the living room and saw N crying and rushed over to N.

Hongbin looked like he was going to have a panic attack, "Hyung! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Ravi came over to Hongbin and tried to calm the younger one down. He turned back to N, "Hyung... please tell us what's wrong before Hongbin here has a heart attack." Ravi grabbed Hongbin by the shoulders and held him still. N shook his head again, "Its fine guys... I'm just all over the place and I don't know what to think now." he was going to start crying again if it wasn't for Ken. He had his chest out, "Don't worry about emotions because Ken ajumma is here to save the day." he came over and hugged N, "Together with me and my crew, we can make happiness all over the world happen." the others laughed at Ken's action. It even made N laugh, the others couldn't believe it since N had rarely laughed since he wasn't allowed to dance with VIXX until he gave birth. N then rubbed his stomach, which was getting bigger by the day, and said, "Thanks guys." he smiled again, "But I;m worried since you four can't go on stage because of me." Hyuk whined, "Don't blame yourself hyung. We are all excited for you and Leo hyung's baby." he smiled to make sure N knew it.

N smiled a little and nodded before turning his head as the door opened. Coming in was Leo and Manager Mickey; the other members went to their hyungs and bombed them with questions. Manager Mickey calmed them down, "I know what you are going to ask. But what I can say is that the CEO is fixing things right now and you guys can promote again within a few days or few weeks max." Ravi didn't look satisfied, "What about N hyung? What did they say about N hyung?" the others looked and asked the same question. Instead of Manager Mickey, Leo spoke for him, "CEO-nim is making sure that they understand N's situation and not to judge and such." all that the others could do was agree and sat back down in the living room.

Leo went over to N, who was still on the couch and bended down to N and rubbed his stomach, and then kissed it. N sighed and looked at Leo, Leo looked at N with worry, "N are y-." N stopped him with his hands, "Stop Leo. I'm fine, just a little hormones all over that's all." Leo sighed and nodded; leaving the conversation at that.

*************************************

A few days after, VIXX was back to promoting and the fans supported them through the whole way. They did so well, that the company decided to give the boys the night off and the next morning. So since VIXX had the night off, the others decided on the movie night with popcorn, candy, and much more sweets. Manager Mickey decided to call it a night and let the boys hang out for the night. 

The members were organizing themselves on the living room floor, as Leo and N took the couch. They were setting up the movie when Ravi looked up from where he was beside Hongbin, "Yo, Hyuk hurry up. Were going to start the movie." Hyuk was looking around the kitchen and whined, "But hyung. There's no gummy worms that I want." he kept looking around. Ken waved his hands in the air, "Don't worry about that Hyuk. We have plenty here." Hongbin nodded, "Yes Hyuk, come here." Hyuk shook his head and kept looking. N sighed before trying to get up, with Leo's help of course. But N walked himself to the the kitchen and to Hyuk. He went over to Hyuk who was still searching for what he wanted; "Hyuk, come back to the living room. I'll go to the supermarket and buy you some gummy worms." Hyuk smile widen, "Really hyung?" N nodded and Hyuk hugged N. 

Ken looked over after N said that; "Hyung is that a good idea? I mean your pregnant and all." Leo got up and went to N, "You shouldn't go, if not I'll go so you won't be any danger." N walked past Leo and to his wallet, "Don't worry about me to much you guys. I'll wear many layers and hide my face." the others didn't like the idea t all. Leo walked over to N, "At least let one of us go with you. Please N." N got up while he had one hand supporting his back, "Fine. I'll bring Hyuk." Hyuk clapped excitedly before getting his coat. Leo sighed and hugged N for a second before letting go, "Be careful." N nodded, "I will." he turned to Hyuk, "Lets go Hyuk." Hyuk nodded. Hongbin sent his goodbyes, "Come back soon." he waved.

******************************************

N and Hyuk walked to the supermarket close to VIXX's dorm. N was wrapped in many coats and hid his face so he wouldn't get noticed, and even Hyuk did the same, but not as much coats. When they got to the supermarket it wasn't as crowded, since it was late at night. N followed Hyuk to the aisle with sweets at every corner. Hyuk was choosing more candy then he could handle for the night, but N wasn't going to say no. After Hyuk picked what he wanted he ran to N, "Hyung, I'm done now." N laughed, "That's not enough." Hyuk giggled, "For now it will be, lets pay!" N grabbed his wallet and counted the money, "I don't have enough with me." 

Hyuk looked over, "I can put things back?" N shook his head, "Don't do that. I'll take those candies and you run home really quick." he grabbed the candy from Hyuk who looked uncertain, "You sure hyung?" N nodded and put the candy down. N nudged the maknae, "Hurry now before I decided to change my mind." that made Hyuk run out the supermarket and to the dorm. N laughed at the sight of Hyuk running to get more money; but as N was shifting through his pockets he felt more money, he pulled it out; "Oh, I guess I did have money. I'll just bump into Hyuk when he runs back." so he grabbed the candies and went to cash register. After he paid, he walked out the door with 2 bags of candy. 

As N was walking back to the dorm, he felt a little colder. The winter was just getting worse then better according to the news. But N trudged on back to the dorm to give Hyuk his candy. N was watching the sky as he walked but stopped as soon as he heard a sound behind him. It stopped as soon as N, but as N kept moving, the sound went on. But as soon as he stopped, the noise stopped with him. It was freaking N out like crazy, but decided to walk faster so he would get home faster. But every time N went faster, the person behind him would catch up. N wanted to turn around and see who it was, but before he could, that person came from right behind him and knocked him down onto the floor. N didn't know what to do beside hide his face as his attacker approached him, and along with N's pain, the baby was kicking like crazy and it worried N a lot. He wanted to cry and thought out, "Please save me Leo! Anyone!!"

********************************

Author Notes: Thank you for the new upvotes and thank you new subbers~

Posted: March 6, 2014