Comforting N

Only Human

Today was the last day of promotions for On and On and the VIXX members of course were excited and yet sad to leave the stage for On and On. But N was happy; in the inside because if he showed it on the outside then he was afraid the others would ask him why, and he doesn't want to deal with it. He was happy promotions were ending because that means no cameras, staff, noonas getting telling him to hurry and get dressed; time to relax for himself. N closed his eyes but was attacked by someone from behind; it was Ravi, "Hyung. Say hello to St☆rlights." he put a camera right in front of N's face. N waved and smiled to the camera, and with that Ravi left him alone.

A lady then called VIXX for standby. All of VIXX went to stage and waited on the side as a group was still performing. When the group finished, VIXX took the stage and performed On and On, for one last time.

***********************************

After the last performance of On and On, VIXX was talking and playing with fans. N was not a fan of hanging out with the fans now. But he had to smile and pretend to like it to avoid stares from the other VIXX members; more with Leo and also the fans who supported VIXX.

Hyuk was entertaining them; N smiled, enjoying his son's show to the crowd. Ken then pushed N into the middle; he danced for a short bit before Manager Mickey told VIXX it was time to leave; VIXX said bye to their Strlights as they were saying goodbye to VIXX. VIXX entered the company van and all went inside. Just when N thought he could have peace he saw a camera; and not just one but four all over the car. Everyone noticed it and started making a commotion. N introduced the group to the cameras and the members started talking.

That's when a woman in the car gave N a red envelope and he wondered what this could be. N opened it and its MTV Diary. The other VIXX members cheered, N did to but so much for the rest with no cameras in his face. Their first mission was to go wear clothes they feel confident in. 

*************************************

VIXX filmed the first day of Plan V with no problem. But afterwards when the group went back to their dorm N went straight to the shared room. No one noticed but Hyuk who walked to the door and opened it. He looked inside and saw N lying down on his fold out bed. Hyuk went straight to N and sat down, cross-legged in back of N, "N hyung, you okay?" N turned to Hyuk, "Just tired. Go out in the living room where everybody else is." 

Hyuk didn't want to leave N but he nodded, "Okay hyung. Get a good rest." he walked out of the room and closed it. Hongbin was putting his things down in the living room, "Is N hyung sleeping already?" Hyuk nodded. Ken was eating something, "Strange. N hyung never goes sleep this early." Ravi, "Yeah. Even Leo hyung is making his special ramyun." 

Leo was cooking in the kitchen when he heard the others talking about N. Hongbin came by Leo; who was watching the noddles cook in the pot. Hongbin, "Leo hyung, will we leave N hyung to sleep?" Leo shook his head, "I'll wake him up when I'm done cooking. For now let him rest." Hongbin nodded and joined the rest in the living room.

**************************************

N didn't want to sound mean to Hyuk, but he wanted to be alone for a bit. He put his earphones in his iPod and put it in his ears to listen to his music and try to ignore his sad thoughts. N couldn't control himself to look on VIXX's fan café; but he did and scrolled down as he saw comments on a job well done on promotions for On and On and to hope to see VIXX again very soon. It made N happy to see those comments.

He kept scrolling down but just stopped suddenly at one comment and shut his phone off. N couldn't help but let tears out. This has been constant now and he didn't know what to do. He couldn't tell the company or the other VIXX members, he just couldn't. N just covered himself with his blanket.

***************************************

Leo just finished cooking his special ramyun that the VIXX members loved. Leo called Ken who came with happy step too his feet, "What do you need hyung?" Leo turned off the stove, "Get bowls and chopsticks for the ramyun. And also tell the kids the food is ready." Ken nodded and shouted, "Set up the table! The food is ready!" the others got excited and set up the table in a matter of seconds. Ken got the bowls and chopsticks and turned to face Leo, "What about N hyung, Leo hyung?" Leo sighed, "I'll get him, just get the kids settle down with the ramyun."

Ken saluted and brought his assigned things over. While Leo brought over the pot and onto the table. The members went right in, attacking the food like its the last thing on Earth. Leo walked to the room and opened the door and expected N to be sleeping or on his phone, but to hear N crying.

************************************

Leo knew something was wrong. So he closed the door slowly so N didn't hear him and went to N's fold out mattress. Leo's bed was right next to N's so he laid down on his own mattress. N didn't hear him go even near him, which Leo thought was weird. Leo couldn't see N's face as it was covered with his blanket, but he knew N was crying.

It was just like the day he woke up N in VIXX's practice room. Leo touched the blanket; N didn't have a hold of the blanket very good so Leo ripped it off N's face to reveal a shocking and crying N. N was embarrassed that Leo caught him crying so he tried to hide his face in the blanket; with no success. 

Leo didn't really think because his instincts took over. Leo took N into his embrace and hugged N. N was trying to struggle out of Leo's hold but Leo was much stronger, so instead N leaned into Leo's chest, still crying. Leo didn't know what he was doing, but he knew N needed him, and so he decided to let N cry into his chest. 

For a while they didn't say anything, but Leo allowed N to cry for as long as he needed to. Finally N stopped crying but didn't look at Leo but instead put his face into Leo's chest. Leo looked down to try and see N's eyes, "N. Please tell me what's wrong. I want to help you but you have to tell me." N shook his head. Leo sighed and hugged N tighter, "Your so stubborn." 

N nodded and snuggled closer to Leo. Leo let N do as he pleased; he knew N was suffering somehow, and he will find out for sure. N's face was still in Leo's chest and N said nothing, "N. I won't pressure you into saying it right now. But next time I will ask and not leave till I get a answer." he waited for N to answer or answer but all he heard was light snoring and breathing coming from N. Leo smiled, he was about to lay N down when he heard the door creak open, he turned and saw Hyuk. Leo signaled him to come inside and to close the door.

***************************************

The other VIXX members were eating the ramyun when Hongbin stopped them from eating, "Wait! Where are the other hyungs?" that stopped everyone from eating now. Ravi swallowed his food he ate right when Hongbin told them to stop, "Wasn't Leo hyung going to get N hyung from the room cause he was sleeping?" Ken put his chopsticks down, "Okay one of us should get Leo hyung and N hyung from the room to tell them to hurry up." then they all looked at Hyuk who was staring back at them, "Why me?"

Ken had his pointer finger out, "Because. I think if you barge in then N or Leo hyung will go easy on you since your the maknae." Hyuk didn't know if he should, but he kind of didn't have a choice since he was the maknae and he had to follow his hyungs orders; most of the time anyway. Hongbin poitned something out, "But now that I think about it. Didn't Leo want to get closer to N or was that N wanting to get closer to Leo? Anyway we can't ruin their moment if its a chance, and besides N hasn't looked or acted the same since On and On promotions remember?" Ravi snuck a noddle in his mouth, "So we should leave them alone?"

Ken was thinking, as he was the oldest one in the room right now(Manager Mickey was in his room). Hongbin looked, "Where's Hyuk?" Ravi and Ken looked to see one of the doors close. Ravi gulped, "I hope he doesn't get in trouble by Leo hyung." 

*****************************************

Hyuk closed the door as Leo hyung called him. Hyuk went closer to Leo, who was holding N in his embrace. Hyuk went closer to N, he saw his hyung's face, he had been crying. Hyuk freaked out, "Leo hyung. Why is N umma crying!" Leo shsshed him, "Quiet. He just fell asleep."

Leo shifted N a little so Leo was carrying N bridal style in his lap. N put his head closer to Leo's chest. Leo watched and looked at N's face. Hyuk looked at Leo, "Do you know why N hyung is like this Leo hyung?" Leo shook his head, "He won't tell me. But next time this happens I will force him to tell me why." Hyuk nodded and kept looking at his omma. Hyuk hated seeing N cry as much as Leo did. N doesn't usually cry so whenever he does, you have to confront him right away and ask him what's wrong. Leo looked at Hyuk, "Go back outside and tell the others that N is sleeping and I'll be out soon okay? Don't tell them about N crying. I don't think N wants that right now." Hyuk nodded and listened to his hyung's orders. 

Hyuk walked out and closed the door slowly and quietly. Ken was the first to go up to Hyuk, "Where's N and Leo hyung? I thought you went to get them?" Ravi jumped with the questions next, "Are they okay? You didn't interpret them at a bad time huh?"

Hongbin took control of the situation; "Guys can't you let Hyuk answer first.", Ravi and Ken moved to let Hyuk have space.

Hongbin, "Now Hyuk, go on." Hyuk nodded, "Leo said N hyung's sleeping and that he will be out in a little while." Ken nodded, "Alright then, I guess we can eat the rest of the ramyun." the others smiled to the table but Hyuk. Hyuk was was sad in the inside, "What was wrong with N omma?"

********************************************

Author Notes: Thank you for those who comment and for the new subbers and the new upvote. Love you all<3

Posted: January 27, 2014