Doctor Visit

Only Human

The next morning after N's sickness, the members decided they wanted to take N to the doctor's just in case even though N wasn't as bad as yesturday; and also Manager Mickey agreeed to that, so they dragged N to the doctor's through all his protest.

So a few hours after the morning they were all at the doctors office; N looked at all of them, "I told you all I didn't need to go. It was just a one day sickness." Manager Mickey was across from N, "We don't want to take chances N. Plus all of you have filiming for another episode of Plan V and I don't need members fainting or getting more sick." Hyuk who was N's right side nodded, "Manager Mickey is right hyung. You really worried us last night." N rubbed the maknae's head to reasure him.

Leo who was N's other side looked at N, "Plus its a pain to take care of a sick N." it came out a little rude but Leo didn't mean for it to come out that way. N looked at Leo with sadness, as he couldn't forget that moment in the kitchen. Hongbin looked at N, "Plus hyung; know of us like a sick member." Ravi sat next to Hongbin, "We don't need to worry any more then we have too." Ken huffed, "And Ken-ujamma doesn't need to worry about another sticky sitation; N sighed and knew his dongsaengs were right, and also Manager Mickey. 

Then someone called, "Cha Hakyeon?" N got up with the help of Leo and Hyuk; even though N was better, needed help still getting up because he was a little weak. Leo and Hyuk helped N walk to a room, with the rest following right behind. Then they settled N down on the patient chair. Minutes later a male doctor came in, "Hello; I'm Doctor Kang." he looked at N, "You must be Cha Hakyeon correct?" N nodded. The others bowed to the doctor before Doctor Kang went to N, "So haven't been feeling well?" N nodded again, "Yes sir; I haven't been feeling well but it was better then yestruday." Doctor Kang nodded as he looked through N's health records and then he started doing tests; weighing and taking blood tests.

After all that crazyness was over Doctor Kang came back with the blod results, "Well your blood pressure is normal; and everything else is okay. But I'm concern about your weight." Leo knew it from the start that N was underweight. Manager Mickey looked up, "Is he underweight?" Doctor Kang nodded, "Yes very much so. He is suppose to weigh 54kg; and he is only 45kg." the others gasped in how much their leader was supposed to be and how much he was now.  

Hongbin looked at N, "Hyung; are you eating?"
N looked at Hongbin, "Of course I'm eating. Just not as much."
Doctor Kang looked at N, "May I ask why?"
N shurgged, "Not really hungry." 
Ravi looked in shock, "Our leader not hungry? I must be dreaming." Leo looked at N and knew the real reason. To Leo, the others are stupid; N wasn't eating as much because of the fans calling him fat and how N needed to lose weight. But of course the members forgot about that part. 

Doctor Kang looked at N, "Well you need to start eating to gain that weight back to not be underweight." Manager Mickey, "N you need to start eating a lot more starting this week, alright?" N only nodded in response. Leo just stared at N for most of the time, as he was worried. Doctor Kang closed the file book he had, "That should be it then. Come back to me if there is anything else." N bowed his thanks, as the others did to.

Hyuk shouted as soon as Doctor Kang left, "Good thing we worry about you Umma. Your underweight!" Ken stood up with Hyuk, "Our maknae is right hyung!" N looked away, "Sorry." the others looked at their leader, who didn't look at them back. Manager Mickey broke the akaward silence, "Lets get back to the dorm." the VIXX members nodded; Leo and Hyuk helped N off the chair and out the doctor's office.

******************************

Author Notes: I don't know for this chapter... Kind of was stuck, so this is like a filter. 

Posted: February 8, 2014