Making Breakfast Together

Only Human

The next morning, the first ones to wake up were N and Leo, who were cooking for the members before they wake up. N was making his N-toast for everyone, while Leo was making his kimchi. 

N was smiling while he was making the toast, for a good reason to; he didn't think this was real, no matter how times he pinched himself, but Leo was his boyfriend now. He can say it as he always wanted to. Right now N was having a big party in his mind, celebrating of the event.

Leo; who was cooking his kimchi, looked to see N dazing out and not paying attention to the toast; which was cooking perfectly, for now. Since Leo didn't want the toast to burn because the other members will complain about it, and he wanted to give his boyfriend a hug; Leo went to N and back hugged him, and put his head on N's shoulder. N almost dropped the toast he had in his hands and tensed a little at his touch, "Y-Yes Leo?" Leo smiled and hugged N tighter, "Your going to burn the toast if you keep staring out into space like that." N turned his head to look at Leo, "I'm sorry; just you know?" Leo understood after what happened last night.

Last night was one of the best nights; with Leo confessing, and that kiss. Leo kissed N's cheek, N blushed; "What if the others saw?" Leo still had his smile, "They won't care. They knew we liked each other actually. All we have to watch out for is Manager Mickey." N looked shocked, "The others knew about us and you didn't tell me?" he then pouted. Leo giggled, "Don't bout babe; I never knew that they knew we liked each other till the night I asked you." 

But N was still worried, "But its real now Leo." Leo nodded while still hugging N, "I know it is. Just have to tell them." just as Leo finished his sentence a voice came to the kitchen, "Looks like Umma and Appa  are finally together." both Leo and N turned to see all of the other members at the kitchen; smiling. The person who spoke was Ravi. 

N hid his face by turning it the other direction. Leo didn't let go of N, but gave all of them glares. Hyuk yelped and hide behind Ken, "Leo hyung is scaring me Ken hyung." Ken looked at the maknae before looking back at the couple, "Don't be scared Hyuk. This is one time I'm not afraid of Leo hyung's glares." Hongbin hid behind Ravi, "I'm with Hyuk on this one." Ravi looked at N, "Our leader is blushing." he started to laugh. Leo didn't want N to feel anymore pressured so he told the others, "Stop standing there and get the table set for breakfast." Ravi and Ken looked at other before giggling and leading Hongbin and Hyuk to set up the table.

Leo looked back at N; who was still hiding his face. Leo kissed N one more time on cheek, "Just finish making your wonderful toast, I'll deal with them later." N looked at Leo; his face still red and nodded.

Their Manager Mickey came out of his room eventually to enjoy N's and Leo's creation with VIXX; and the morning went really well. 

*******************************

Author Notes: The new upvotes and subbers amaze me still :D I never thought this story would become so popular.

Posted: February 12, 2014