Finding Out

Only Human

After Hyuk left, Leo looked back at N who was completely asleep, he then put N back on his own bed and made sure N was comfortable before walking out of the room and closing the door quietly. That's when all four of the other members circled Leo, asking him a million questions at once. Leo glared at them, making the other members back a way a little. Ken, "So hyung. Is N not coming out?" Leo looked at Ken before looking to see Hyuk behind Hongbin and Ravi; looking scared and knowing he can't say anything about N. Leo nodded, "Yeah, he's not coming out. Let him rest and if you plan to go that room, be quiet, understand?" the other members nodded as Leo walked to the table and ate the remaining ramyun.

*****************************

A week passed with N being the same; quiet, not talking, and just being totally different. Leo of course kept close eye on N the whole week till VIXX was to flim another episode of Plan V. 

But now N was faking since there was a self camera rolling in the VIXX dorm. N was interviewing the other members on who was dressing who, and if the hyungs will dress the dongsaengs retro or not. Every VIXX member knew something was off with N, but didn't say anything as they still had a camera in the dorm. 

Now that the hyung line dressed the dongsaeng line for this weeks Plan V dress code, the VIXX members went downstairs to meet the MTV crew and to get the episode rolling. 

*********************************

N didn't want the week to come because its more Plan V filming and he saw Leo watching him with his sharp eyes. So N couldn't go near him, or he knew he would get questioned. 

But they got to the place where they would film, after picking the market and mart teams and going to the place. VIXX were planning a hidden camera on Ken for his early birthday. Hyuk had to pretend to act sick to make the others agitative. Right now N was squished between Hongbin and Hyuk(they were playing "Picking the Radish" game), and Leo was violent during the game; surprising everyone of course. 

***********************************

Leo's true instincts came out during the game, but he didn't want to hurt N; who was panting with Hongbin and Hyuk on the floor after the game. So the crew decided to take a break before the next game. N got up after a while and went on the couch. Leo looked and sat by N who moved away from Leo little by little till N was hanging over the couch. 

N was looking away from Leo as he felt uncomrtable. N looked around to see if other members were around; Hyuk was pretending to be sick so he went to the bathroom, Hongbin and Ravi were sitting together on the other side of the couch, and Ken was looking and asking questions to the camera crew. N was stuck with Leo, but Leo didn't mind because he had questions to ask to Leo. Leo took the chance, "N. After filming we need to talk. Alone" N looked at Leo with nervoness, "Why?" Leo sighed, "Just hear me out afterwards." N only nodded before the crew called them for the second game.

The second game was "Make Leo Laugh". The other members were complaining since they all knew they tried this game many times, but Leo does't laugh no matter how hard they try. But what they got to make him laugh was even worse; a board, stickers, and ballons. 

Ravi went first and Leo started whisting a song to make the time go by. Leo knew N was nervous to face him face to face, and boy was he right. N kept looking back at Leo who was faced away from the rest of VIXX. But N couldn't be nervous, he showed smiles to the camera. 

Now it was N's turn to make Leo laugh because Ravi failed. N grabbed a purple ballon(the same one Ravi used). He blew the ballon and didn't if it wouldn't work or Leo may kill him. But N's turn came, and it turned out Leo did laugh because N put the ballon right on Leo's mouth.

Leo on the other hand knew when N came he would laugh anyway because he wanted N to smile from his heart and not forced. So when Leo turned around he was prepared to force himself to laugh for the sake of N. When N had the same trick as Ravi, Leo was  ready to laugh but to feel something on his mouth, which made him laugh out loud. The others laughed to and Leo's instincts took over, he attacked N who was laughing his head off. But Leo knew that smile and laugh was half forced and half real. 

************************************

With that the filming went on filming and ended with success. The camera crew decided to let VIXX stay in the house they borrowed for the filming since they had it till tomorrow noon. There were 3 rooms downstairs; Manager Mickey had one room to himself, Ravi, Hongbin, and Ken in one room; and N, Leo, and Hyuk in the third room. How the order got decided is unknown to any of them, it just happened.

N was staying by Hyuk as to avoid Leo even though Leo told N he wanted to talk to him. 

Leo couldn't seem to get N out of the room, so he waited in Ken, Ravi, and Hongbin's room to see if N would walk out. The other three couldn't figure out why Leo was staying in their room, but no one asked and left Leo where he was. 

N looked around the room, no one besides him and Hyuk. He didn't know where Leo went but he didn't care as much. Hyuk looked at his hyung, "Hyung, you okay?" Hyuk was scared for Omma since he knew most of things happening; well him and Leo hyung. N looked back at Hyuk, N rubbed the maknae's head, "I am. Just looking around. Wondering where Leo is." Hyuk only nodded before going back to play on the ipad that N bought. 

N decided he was thirsty, "Hyuk, I'm going to get a drink of water. So I'll be right back." Hyuk smiled and nodded. N got up and walked out of the room, and even passed the room where the other four members were. But what N didn't know was that Leo was watching from the inside the room. So when N passed the room, Leo got up and followed N to the kitchen. And N being the unobservant one walked through the kitchen, without noticing Leo right at entrance to the kitchen. Leo just watched N get a glass cup and put water into it before drinking it all.

That's when Leo went behind N who was now washing his cup and putting it in the sink. Then he watched as N pulled his phone out and going to VIXX's fan café.

N noticed a presence and freaked out when Leo was standing right behind him and tried to hide his phone. Leo, "Let me see Hakyeon." N was nervous because they don't call each other by their real names off camera unless something was wrong. N looked away from Leo, "Its my business Taekwoon." but Leo didn't take it and pulled the phone out of of N's hands and walked away from the kitchen and kept on walking till he walked to the living room and into a smaller room(watch VIXX's Plan V episode 2 where N had Ken's cake, that room). While Leo was walking N followed, telling Leo to stop and give his phone back.

But Leo tricked N and closed the door and also blocked it from N walking out. N was getting tears but held it in. Leo looked at N's phone while N was trying to get it back. Then he saw somthing on the fan café that made Leo's eyes spring open. A comment on N, and a very hateful comment saying;

"N oppa, why are even in VIXX. There were better people on MyIdol that could
have replaced you! Your to dark, overweight, and can't
sing or dance as good as Leo oppa or Hyuk oppa. You should
rethink of quitting VIXX so someone else has a chance to have their dreams fulfilled."

After Leo finished reading the comment he looked back at N, who looked away from Leo and tears started going down his face. Leo looked at N with concern, "Hakyeon. Why didn't you tell any of us that this is happening? Not once but more then once this has happened!" N cringed, "I didn't want to get all of you involved. Its my problem that shouldn't cause a whole drama." 

Leo sighed, "We are one unit N. One group that sticks together. We do things and settle things together. So please don't hide this anymore from us." N was on the verge of heavy tears when Leo hugged him tight, "Hakyeon. We're all family, so don't hide yourself." N couldn't help himself but cry into Leo's chest till he was hyperventilating and couldn't control his tears anymore. 

Leo freaked out a little because he never saw N fully like this. Leo rubbed N's head, "Shh N calm down. I'm here." N didn't stop crying and the tears just kept coming. N spoke while still crying, "Y-Y-You don't un-understand Taekwoon." N couldn't get anymore out. Leo rubbed N's head, "You don't have to tell me yet." Leo sat down and leaning against the wall, taking N with him. Putting N in his lap, N rested his head on Leo's chest but still was crying. 

The others were watching from outside the door. They didn't make any noise as Leo was trying to calm down N who was water falling tears.

Leo finally got N to calm down a little. To comfort N, Leo decided to hold N's hands and squeeze them hard. What happened was really fast, N made himself comfortable and fell asleep. Leo still looked at N, "I know you guys are there. Come here." the other four jumped a little, surprised that their hyung knew they were there.

But they walked quietly to where Leo was still holding N in his lap and holding his hands. No on talked for a while as hey stared at their leader who they knew as the funny and talkative guy was crying and not cheerful at all. Hongbin broke the silence, "Leo hyung. Um, what is happening to  N hyung?" Leo got N's phone and showed him the comment. The VIXX members gasped; Ravi growled, "Why are our fans like that?" Ken looked, "More importantly, why didn't N hyung tell us?" 

Hyuk looked at his Umma who had more tears then a week ago. Hyuk looked at Leo who also had concern, "He wasn't like this last week hyung. Why now?" the other three looked at them and said at the same time, "Last week?". Leo explained, "I told Hyuk not to tell but N was like this last week as well and I didn't know about what was happening till now." the others nodded. Ravi, "But he could have told us..."Hongbin nodded. Ken looked at their leader who was sleeping peacefully.

Leo, "Lets get N to the room." the members nodded once. Leo then looked around, "Is Manager Mickey up?" Ken shook his head, "No he fell asleep." Leo sighed in relief and carried N to his and Hyuk's shared room. Leo put N down gently and go him comfortable before turning to the other members who watched Leo taking care of N hyung very well. Leo looked at the other members, "Nothing gets said to Manger Mickey or anyone else till we hear N's side of the story." he gave them his glare. The members nodded that they heard Leo; "Good. Now go to your rooms and get some sleep." Ken, Ravi, and Hongbin left the room. Hyuk went next to N and was about to cry as well. Leo saw that and went next to Hyuk, "What's wrong Hyuk?" Hyuk sniffled his tears, "Umma is in pain and we didn't know anything about it." Leo briefly hugged the maknae before letting go, "Sleep by him tonight. I think he'll like that." Hyuk didn't say anything but went closer to N before falling asleep as well.

Leo looked back at both N and Hyuk. He grabbed a tissue and wiped N's tears and watched as Hyuk went closer to N so N's arm was over Hyuk's body. After that Leo laid on the other side of N and fell asleep.

*********************************

Author Notes: Hello there~ I will come back to this chapter because there are things I can fix here and there. So when I have time I'll come back to this chapter and fix what needs to be fixed. And thank you to the new subbers and the many upvotes!:D Thanks for the support through this story.

Posted: January 29, 2014