Free Day

Only Human

The last week of promotions for 'Voodoo Doll' came to a end. With VIXX winning first place at the very end of promotions, it turned out very successful for VIXX and they were getting more attention from it. But the fans wouldn't have to wait any longer since VIXX was returning with a track from their first full album.

But the members had a few days before they go back on stage. So all the members were enjoying a day at home, and relaxing. All the members were in the living room watching TV and eating snacks before dinner time. N was lying down on the couch while the rest of the members were on the floor. Ravi and Ken were getting excited while watching the TV, for no reason. Though N was getting a headache from their shouting; he rubbed his head, in hope to stop the headache. Hongbin gulped as he saw the leader rub his head, so he turned to Ravi and Ken, "Guys. I think you should tune it down for N hyung." both turned to see their leader rubbing his head. Ravi rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry N hyung." Ken had a guilty face, "Sorry hyung." N looked at both of them, "Its okay guys. Just be yourselves." he smiled.

Just then the door opened; Ken got up, "Leo hyung and Hyukkie is back!" and there they were. Manager Mickey came into the living room; followed by Leo and Hyuk. Both Leo and Hyuk had schedules, so both were gone for most of the day. Hyuk came running to N, "Hyung! I missed you." he hugged N, and then moving on to N's belly. He started to baby talk, and that made N laugh before hugging Hyuk, "Yes I miss you to Hyuk. Now go to your homework." Hyuk pouted, "Do I have to now?" N nodded, "The sooner the better." he waved his pointer finger back and fourth. Hyuk sighed before going to do his homework.

Next Leo came over to N; he kissed N on the head and then kissed N's belly. Ken waved his hands, "No hello to us hyung. How rude." he turned his head. Leo looked over at Ken and whispered a, "Hello." before turning back to N. Ken still huffed, "I still expe-.." his mouth got covered by Hongbin. Leo didn't hear Ken the second time and paid his full attention to N and the baby. N smiled, "I think the baby is happy because your here Leo." Leo looked at N and smiled back, "I think its because we both are here." 

Ravi had his tongue out, "Such cheesy talk going over there with our hyungs." he also covered his face. When Ravi said that, Leo turned and looked like he was going to go all out and rage. But Hyuk tackled Ravi to the ground to shut him up, but Ravi later go the upper hand and pinned Hyuk. N gigged at the younger ones actions, he found them entertaining. 

Manager Mickey then approached N, "N. The company wants to talk with you and the rest of the group tomorrow, so don't stay up to late." N smiled and nodded, "I got it Manager Mickey. I promise." Manager Mickey nodded before going into his room and closing his door. Leo looked at N, who was worried. He kissed N's forehand, "You worried about something wrong happening?" N looked at Leo and wondered how he knew. But he nodded, "A little yes. Since the company has never called us in before unless its a emergency or something, you know." N rubbed his stomach. Leo looked at N, "I know your worried, but try not to think about it to much. Its bad for the baby." he also rubbed N's stomach. Tomorrow would be interesting for all of them.

************************************

Author Notes: This is like a filler chapter. More to come in next chapter~

Posted: March 2, 2014