Relief

Only Human

5 Months

N didn't know what happened; but when he fluttered his eyes open he didn't expect to be in a hospital bed and with Leo holding his hand, and also with Leo sleeping in a chair. He looked around the room and saw the other members in the room to. N saw Ravi, Hongbin, and Hyuk squished on the one couch in the room; and with Ken on another chair, close by to the couch. That made N smile as the kids were sleeping, and needing it. 

He looked down to his stomach and remembered everything that happened the night before. But N breathed a sigh of relief as his bump was still there with his baby. He rubbed it and smiled. The movement from N made Leo wake up in a few seconds time. Leo grasped N's hand and went closer to N; "Hey you okay?" he looked over N to make sure. N looked up at Leo; smiled and then nodded, "Yes I am Leo." he looked down at his stomach, "How's our baby though?" Leo smiled as he held out the folder with the sonogram; "She is doing just fine." N sat up slowly and grabbed the folder, smiled, and turned to Leo, "Our baby is a she?" Leo smiled and nodded. N opened the folder and cried with happy tears when he saw the sonogram. 

Leo smiled and hugged N gently, "Its a girl N." N hugged Leo back and just smiled. The others were waking up now due to N's and Leo's noise. 

First to awaken was the youngest, Hyuk. He had to untangle himself from Ravi's grasp before he walked happily to the two oldest hyungs. Then he hugged N on the other side and pouted, "I'm sorry umma. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here right now and you and the baby girl wouldn't be at risk." he hugged N tighter. N hugged Hyuk; "I don't blame you Hyukkie. Everyone is fine and nothing ended bad for us." Hyuk only nodded, but not looking at N. So N made Hyuk look at him and smiled; "Hyukkie, I'm not made at you. So don't act like this please." Hyuk wiped his face and hugged N one more time. N smiled and looked up as the others were in the stages of waking up.

Ravi and Hongbin were getting up from the couch, and with Hongbin trying to wake up Ken. Ravi approached N first and said good morning to Leo and Hyuk. Ravi looked at N and asked, "How you feeling hyung?" N looked at Ravi, "I'm doing better now, thank you." Ravi nodded. Hongbin finally got Ken out of the chair and to pull him towards the others. Hongbin sat down on the end of the bed, "N hyung, you doing better?" N smiled, but before he could respond Ken crossed his arms, "You better be fine because Ken ajumma is hating these constant hospital visits." Leo was going to snap but N beat him to say something; "Yes Hongbin I am fine, and Ken do you think I like this as much as you do?" he put a hand on his stomach. 

Ken looked guilty now and rubbed the back of his head, "No I guess not N hyung." the others laughed and continued to chat until Manager Mickey came. But before N could be released from the hospital, the nurse that came in told them that N needed to do one more ultrasound. Though N didn't want to do one more, he agreed because he wanted to make sure his baby girl was healthy. Leo helped N off the bed and into the wheelchair. And right when they go there a nurse told N to set up like usually. 

When that was done and over with the members could finally go home and forget about everything up to now. Of course the members told N about the crazy girl and how she won't be near any of them anytime soon. So after all the things that happened the night before the members celebrated N's return back home with a nice and soft dinner.

********************************************************

Author Notes: Thank you new subbers~ Also there may be time skips. Just letting you guys know ahead of time.

Posted: March 10, 2014