He Is....

Only Human

The VIXX members came back to the hospital to visit N. Manager Mickey dropped off the members off at the hospital before going to the company. Ravi had a arm around Hongbin, "Ken hyung." Ken turned around to look at Ravi, "What Ravi?" Ravi had a concerned face, "N hyung is going to be alright, right?" Ken looked at Leo who nodded. Ken nods, "Of course Ravi." Hyuk came to Ken, "Hyung. What do you think is wrong with N hyung?" Hongbin added questions for the older hyungs; "What do you think is wrong with N hyung? Will be be okay?" Leo gave all of them his usual glare and told them in a low voice, "He'll be fine." as he walked on.

The rest looked at each other before following their second oldest hyung to N's room. But when they got there they didn't expect the scene in front of them. When they opened the door to N's room, they saw N crying a storm. All the members rushed to N and tried to ask him what's wrong, but he wouldn't answer; instead he would cry harder and into Leo's chest. Leo looked at the other members, "Why don't you guys wait outside while I talk to N?" Hyuk objected, "But..." Ken stopped Hyuk from going any further and pushed the dongsaengs out. Leo nodded his thanks as Ken closed the door, leaving only Leo and N by themselves. 

Leo didn't want to rush N in telling him what's wrong, but he needed to know so he could comfort him the best he could. N stopped crying by now and was just sniffling a little, so Leo went onto asking N what was wrong. Leo moved N's hair out of his face, "N ah. What did the doctor say?" N didn't answer, instead he went closer to Leo's chest. Leo moved N off his chest so they were looking at each other in the eyes; "N please tell me what Doctor Lee told you. I want to help." N dried his eyes with the tissues Leo gave, "Well. . .Doctor Lee told me. . . ." 

**************************************

Back in the Past

N was just watching the TV in the hospital room and eating the lunch the nurse gave him. Right now he felt content; he was glad the members cared for me, but he was still thinking about the message left on VIXX's fan café. Of course he was worried and he promised to tell the CEO if anything like this happened, but for some reason he couldn't just yet. He wanted it to die down so the members didn't have to get involved. 

That's when Doctor Lee came into the room. N bowed a little, "Hello Doctor Lee." Doctor Lee looked happy, and yet concerned. N started to get worried as Doctor Lee didn't say anything as he came on the side of N and looking at papers. N looked at Doctor Lee, "Is something wrong Doctor Lee?" Doctor flipped through the papers, "Well the tests we took turned out to be interesting." N looked confused, "How interesting?" Doctor Lee looked at N, "First off, have you had any recent ually lately?" N almost fully blushed, "Not recently...." he looked away.

Doctor Lee smiled and looked back at the papers, "Well no matter. I should be congratulating you." N turned back, still confused, "Why Doctor Lee? I don't get it." Doctor Lee smiled, "Well your pregnant Hakyeon." N didn't fully comprehend that. N stuttered, "Wh-What did you say?" Doctor Lee looked at N again, "I don't know how but you are pregnant. One and half months to be exact." N only nodded before talking normally again, "Thank you for telling me Doctor Lee." Doctor Lee nodded before walking out the door.

After Doctor Lee left the room and closed the door, N started to have tears running down his face. Even though he should be happy; he was actually worried, what if the members thought of him as a disgusting person? What if Leo broke up with him? What if he got kicked out of VIXX? All those questions were running through N's head, and N cried until the members came in and Leo was trying to comfort him. 

************************************

Back to Present

Leo eyes widen after N finished telling what Doctor Lee told him. N looked away, afraid that Leo would throw him out afterwards. But what Leo did surprised N very much so; Leo hugged tight and whispered, "I'm happy N." N moved to look at Leo, "You are? I thought you would dump me after finding out.." Leo looked wide at N, "Why would I? This is good news. How far are you?" N sniffed, "One and half months." Leo smiled.

N looked at Leo with concern, "What do we tell the others? Manager Mickey? The CEO?" N started to freak out even more because this wasn't normal. Leo looked at N, "Right now don't worry about that. We'll tell them at the right time." N nodded before a knock came from the door. Leo told whoever was outside to come in; and the members came flooding in with Manager Mickey.  Hyuk was the first to come by N's side, "Hyung are you okay? Your not really sick are you?" N got out of Leo's hug and hugged the maknae, "No, I'm not sick." he let go and rubbed Hyuk's hair, which made Hyuk smile.

Ken came over next, "Its not serious right hyung?" N shook his head, "I'm healthy." Ravi attacked with a question, "Then why did we have to take you to a hospital?" Hongbin nodded as he came on N's other side, "If you were healthy then we wouldn't have to worry about you like this." the other members nodded in agreement. Manager Mickey came over on Hongbin's side, "And Doctor Lee won't tell me what's wrong because your an adult and I can't ask about your condition unless you tell me." 

N and and Leo looked at each other, and Leo talked, "We'll tell everyone at dinner tonight." he looked at N who nodded. Manager Mickey sighed, "It better be at dinner." Leo and N nodded. Manager Mickey, "Also Doctor Lee said you can leave the hospital today if you want?" N nodded as he wanted to go back to the dorms. Hyuk started to jump up and down as the other members started to pack N's things excited that their hyung was coming home. Leo helped N get off the hospital bed and to change into his regular clothes.

*****************************************

When they got home the younger members were cheering that they're oldest hyung was finally home. Manager Mickey had to leave again but promised to call the members to ask them what they wanted for dinner. With that Manager Mickey left the members in the dorm to do whatever they wanted. So they gathered in the living room since there was nothing else to do. N and Leo sat on the couch while the other members sat on the floor and circled them. 

Leo right now was getting irritated that the others were just eyeing them. He growled, "What?" Ken looked at Leo and then at N, "Can't you just tell us right now?" Leo shook his head. Ravi complained, "Why? Manager Mickey isn't here." Hongbin nodded, "You didn't tell us because Manager Mickey pressured you right?" Leo gave them all death glares, "It wasn't just Manager Mickey, but all of you."

Hyuk gave a pout, "It wasn't us Leo hyung. Please tell us." Leo looked at N, knowing how he couldn't resist Hyuk's cuteness. N looked at Leo with a face trying to resist Hyuk, but in the end Leo knew N couldn't help himself. Leo sighed, "If you want Hakyeon." N nodded before turning to the members, "Alright we'll tell you." the members cheered at scooted a little closer to hear what their hyung had to say. N pointed to his stomach in a hint to the members. Ravi complained again, "Your going to make us guess? And what kind of clue is that?" Ken gave a stupid answer, "You have a stomachache that's going away?" Leo whacked Ken with a pillow.

Ken got up, "Yah!" he got angry for Leo whacking him. Leo glared at him once and that made Ken move away from Leo. the guessing kept going as Hongbin took a shot, "Uhhh... N hyung is getting healthier by gaining the weight he needed?" Ravi waved his hands, "That's not it. Right?" he looked at N. N shook his head and this time rubbed his stomach to gave more clues, though he had no idea how many more he could give before he exploded. Hyuk, who was quiet and thinking the whole time and watching the clues, shot up a hand. N pointed at Hyuk, "Please tell me you have a answer Hyuk." Hyuk nodded. The other members turned to him to see what answer would come out of the maknae's mouth. Hyuk wasn't confident so he whispered his answer to N. N smiled and nodded, which made Hyuk looked shocked himself, "Really N hyung?" N nodded and smiled. Hyuk smiled and hugged N, "Congratulations hyung." and for once Leo smiled in the conversation.

That made the other members more confused. Hongbin watched Hyuk cheer all over the dorm, "What Hyuk? Tell us." he pleaded. But of course Hyuk was cheering in his own world. N smiled and laughed at Hyuk's cute actions. Ken looked at Leo and N, "Just tell us hyungs. We are probably never going to get it." Ravi agreed with Ken, "Yeah hyung. Just tell us, okay?" N looked at Leo, who waved his hands to tell the others. N turned the three members who wanted a answer right now. N told them straight on, "Well believe it or not. . . I'm pregnant." 

The members didn't respond right away, it took a while before one of them reacted, which was Ravi. "Your not joking are you?" Leo growled, "Would we be joking about this Ravi?" Ravi put his hands up in defense, "No its just..." Ken finished Ravi's answer, "Surprising." Hongbin nodded, "But this is good news hyung. We can have a little kid running around the dorm." then that conversation took the members to a whole new conversation.

************************************

So after telling the members, eating dinner with Manager Mickey, and telling him; the news was only surprised to Manager Mickey of course. Manager Mickey was shocked as the others, but he told the members that he would have to tell the CEO about this. And on accident, N spilled out about the anti-message. Which made the members in turn go all out on him, but Leo stopped them, as stress could lead to bad things with N pregnant. Manager Mickey scolded N that night but not much as he didn't want N to end up in the hospital again. So he only told N to tell him, and that there would be a meeting about everything tomorrow morning. So even though there was complications about N being pregnant, it was a good day for the members.

**************************************

Author Notes: Ta-dah! N is pregnant~ Anyone happy? Cause its finally here after a long time, a whole month later of writing this story, N is pregnant. Also the members know to. Also if you guys like 'Hunger Games' you may like this applyfic I am doing:

The 26th Annual Hunger Games

Advertising my own story :p oh well. Just trying to get people to apply so I get enough to start the story. Until next time~

Posted: February 22, 2014