VII

Im in Love with a Criminal

Sehun knocks very lightly on the door, since there was no answer he opens the door. "hello" he yells at what it seem like an empty house. Sehun looks around the house, he was amaze of how nice it looks. He knows he couldnt afford any of this, no matter how many times he stole money from rich people.

He walks along the house, when he finally stands in the livingroom in where Suho, Jongin, and Tao are playing cards. "hi" Suho raises his head, "who are you?" "oh Sehun, what are you doing here?" Tao says when he puts his cards down, he has the winning hand. "again! your cheating! Suho his cheating!" Jongin points, at Tao. "im here to see Kris, no need to show me his room" Sehun smiles.

Suho leans over, to Jongin and Tao. "so thats Sehun?" Tao looks at Jongin with a weird look of why was Suho acting this way. "yeah, why?" "he used to be in k-9 division, he has this powerful nose." Tao and Jongin throw their head back, and laugh. In another words Sehun was a great dog. "its not funny guys, i remember i want it to be in that division. Sehun helped this military base find a great amount of drugs"

Tao and Jongin continue to laugh, and more with the tone of voice Suho was using. He was like a little kid who got in trouble, he even has the whole pout thing. Sehun uses his nose, as he already has Kris smell store in his nose. When he opens Kris door, he opens his mouth and yells "OH MY GOD KRIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MY EYES!" Kris closes his book, as he rolls his eyes. Sehun laughs looking at his irritating look, "so what Suho got angry at you, and told you to go read a book?"

Kris likes to spend his time sitting in his chair that is next to the window, as he reads a calm book. Thats who he is, he likes to imagine new places and characters living an adventure. When in reality Kris has done more things that any fictional character has ever done. "what do you want Sehun" Sehun closes the door, and takes a sit in Kris bed. Which made Kris stand up, and pull him away from his bed. Sehun just laughs more, "well since Chanyeol thinks that it was me a.k.a the criminal who move everyone away from him to protecting him from drunk people, he expects the criminal to visit him in his room. So i need your mask"

"GET OUT!" Kris grabs Sehun's arm as he hits his with his leg. "but...but i nee-" Kris throws Sehun out of the room, as he closes the door in his face. After the angry face, Kris features relax and smiles at the thought of Chanyeol liking the idea of the criminal protecting him. Everyone else fear him, but there was one person who wasnt scared.

Kris decides to go to Chanyeol's house, and just to check if Sehun show up. Thats all he was going to do, just check. He comes out of his room already dress with his black clothes, and the mask in his hand. "where your going? Luhan hasnt done anything" Suho talks, as he leans back in the couch. Since there was no killings, they didnt know what to do with such amazing skills. Now they do feeling like normal teenagers laying down in the couch, watching tv. "i know, im just gonna check----" Kris didnt finish his sentence, he cant find a good excuse.

"check the city?" Jongin adds, Kris snaps his fingers, "yeah that! bye" he leaves the house, before he could sound more dumb than ever. Its not like they can understand what Kris is trying to do. Because he doesnt even understand what his trying to do. One day his kissing Chanyeol in the cheek, then his touching himself at the thoughts of Chanyeol. Do you understand him?

Kris parks the car two houses over Chanyeol's. He gets out and stands infront of the house, as he looks around. It was quiet, but the good kind. Since the house is in rich side of the city. Kris climbs the wall, and lands perfectly. The features of the house have a nice form, like a place where kids could grow up happy and have good memories. So his glad Chanyeol is in this house. Kris sees a room from the other side of the house has a lights on, Kris decides to check that room first.

He climbs the wall, and he feels like spiderman. When he gets to the window he sees Chanyeol getting his uniform ready, and looking if he has everything in his bagpack. When he sees that everything is ready, he turns the lights off. Kris opens the window, that his going to make sure to check if is close after he leaves. Chanyeol sees the dark shadow, but he stands up not scared. Because he was waiting for the criminal.

"your here" he whispers, Kris wants to smile because he likes how happy Chanyeol sounds seen him here. "lay down" Kris orders Chanyeol, and he listens. Chanyeol lays down in bed, without taking his eyes away from the criminal. "close your eyes" Chanyeol hesitates before he closes his eyes, Kris sits down in the bed and just looks upon Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol feels the criminal's burning stare in him, and its was crazy that he feels safe. While the rest of the world would be scared if the criminal was inside their room.

 

"so he just sit there?" Kyungsoo asks, when Chanyeol finish his story about the criminal being in his room. "well if you ask me that was really stupid" Kris comments. Sehun, and Kyungsoo try not to laugh, at Kris comments because everyone knows it was him. "it wasnt stupid! it was sweet" Kris scoffs, "yeah, right. He probably gets all excited seen you lay down in bed" when he finishes he leans back in his desk.

The teacher had a great idea to put two classes together. Kris class with Chanyeol's, Sehun's and Kyungsoo's. They are suppose to be working in teams, thats why they move their desks in the shape of a circle. "hey! dont talk about him like that!" Kris was acting like a little kid who was picking on the person he likes, because he doesnt know how to express his feelings.

But one thing is for sure, Kyungsoo and Sehun are having fun with this conversation.

 

It was the second time that the criminal shows up in Chanyeol's room. Just to repeat the exact words, 'lay down, close your eyes'. Always leaving Chanyeol with burning questions, and burning touches. Its not like he could tell the criminal to lay down him with, or kiss me. He didnt want the criminal to think that he was easy, or .

So he prefers to listen and lay down. But just like it happened the first time, the criminal caress his cheek right before he leaves. By the third time Chanyeol doesnt wait for the criminal to say the usual words, he just lays down. The only difference was that Chanyeol had put a letter intop of his drawer for the criminal. It was silly but he didnt know how else to communicate with him.

Kris grabs the letter, wanting to read Chanyeol's thoughts that he put down in the piece of paper.

'I dont know how to start this letter, dear sounds weird with a sense of right. But i dont know if you would like to be call that, so lets just start with 'Criminal'. Four days ago, i read in the newspaper about the person in the warehouse. The reporter who wrote the article couldnt describe the amount of blood, something about not wanting to make it graphic. As i continue to read the article, all i could think was 'that could been me'. Blood around my cold empty body, and that thought was suppose to scared me, but i realize it doesnt. See i already lost the most important thing to me, my parents. Theres nothing out there that could scared me anymore. If your waiting for a chance to kill me, kill me as i stare at your eyes. So at least i could have you as my last imagine before i die.'

Kris puts the letter down, and smiles at Chanyeol. This kid continues to surprise him every step of the way. Maybe it was time for Kris to surprise Chanyeol too. And Kris wasnt lying, because the next day instead of saying the same words Kris pushes himself towards Chanyeol. It was a kiss in where lips meet, it wasnt fast, it wasnt breath taking. It was sweet, and special because Chanyeol was special to Kris.

"i spill to much blood in this city, but yours is pure" Kris says looking at Chanyeol, he wasnt scared anymore that Chanyeol might recognize his eyes. "stay" Chanyeol grabs Kris hand, pulling him to the bed. They both lay down staring at each other, the unsaid words fly around the room nicely as they paint the white walls. Chanyeol puts his head in Kris shoulder, as he closes his eyes with a smile in his face.

Kris puts his cheek in top of Chanyeol's head, and waits for him to fall asleep. So tomorrow Kris can hear all the sweet things Chanyeol is going to say about him, well the criminal. Kris chuckles, and maybe the thing thats painting his lips is a true smile. One he never thought he could make.

When Kris gets home he thought everyone would be asleep, since theres nothing out of the ordinary in the city. But it just proofs that Kris is wrong, when he gets home Suho, Tao, and Jongin are all sitting down waiting for him. "whats wrong?" "the criminal has being hire" Suho throws a folder in the livingroom table. "hire? since when is the criminal a hire gun?" "since Luhan disappeared" Tao says, Kris can tell Tao was tired of just practicing. He want it to be in the action, having blood in his hands. After all thats all he ever known.

"hire by who?" Kris doesnt wait for the answer when he sees everything in the folder, "Kangin? our old teacher? what does he want?" "he's the owner of a business, and he wants the criminal to take care of the people who are sending him threatening letters" Kris reads the name of the business, "i know where his bar is, is well known for selling drugs, if this people are sending him  threatening letters is cause he deserves it"

"Kris, you know this things about drugs. Its all about ranks, if they kill Kangin someone bigger is going to own that business" "Suho, are you hearing what your telling me to do? you want me to kill people! didnt we want to stop Luhan from doing that?" there was silence, so the echo around Kris voice can bounce around the walls until it quiets down. "Kris, we been thinking about it. We realize this is all we know. Luhan was killing people who watched us grow up, here we would get pay." Kris chuckles, its not helping Suho win the case.

But Kris can see Tao's, and Jongin's faces. There are like vampires, they need to see blood. They need to drive around the dark city to feel something, and it wasnt fair for Kris to take that away from them. Not after he gets the same feeling when his around Chanyeol. 

"fine, lets start"