XVIII

Im in Love with a Criminal

Kris turns around, "yeah" "can you stop killing people?" Kris kneels down, putting his hands in Chanyeol's lap. Chanyeol puts his hands in Kris face, "i worry about you. Im worry that something might happen to you" there was something inside Kris when he hears those words, the last person who ever cared for him was Luhan. And look how that turn out.

He didnt want to make another mistake, resulting Chanyeol leaving him too. His tired of doing the wrong things, it was his turn to get what Kyungsoo being saying all of this time. Normal. Was it so hard? or bad for Kris to picture his life with Chanyeol as a normal human being? "do you really worry?" Chanyeol nods, "yes. i do. i think its time for you to leave that behind you,"

Chanyeol starts to caress Kris cheek, "Kris its okay to let things go. Your past doesnt bother me, i dont care what you did, i want to have this new Kris. The person who saved me, i want that Kris" Kris stands up alittle so his lips can touch Chanyeol's. This time Chanyeol didnt have to wonder who was behind the black mask. "i'll talk to Suho about it, i tell him that i dont want to be the criminal anymore" Kris grins, he feels like a 15 year old in love.

"really?" Chanyeol stands up jumping around, Kris does the same "yes, their my friends they would understand" Chanyeol cant keep smiling, and jumping it was until Kris opens his arms that Chanyeol hugs him. Putting his arms in Kris neck, as he feels Kris arms in his waist. Chanyeol closes his eyes, and just saves this moment.

In the end Chanyeol did stay with his criminal. "im in love with the criminal" Chanyeol whispers so low Kris didnt hear it. 

 

When Kris gets home he expects everyone in the livingroom, but he was wrong. Kris hits Jongin's, Suho's, and Tao's room door "everyone out!! come guys!" slowly the doors open. Suho hangs up the phone, Tao rubs his hand in his eyes waking himself up, and Jongin comes out with cables from an old computer. "we need to talk"

Suho closes his door, "okay, about what?" "about me being the criminal" Suho snaps his fingers, "oh good, cause i have good news" all eyes are in Suho, "someone very important in Japan call the criminal. He wants to make the criminal his bodyguard! what do you guys say? lets go to Japan!" Suho throws his fist up to the air, letting a ' yeah' out with his high pitch.

But he was the only one that was happy. "whats the matter guys? this means no more school! Jongin you would have an awesome room full with computers, i made sure of that. And Tao," Suho points at him. "the house has a martial arts room where you would be teaching martial arts! doesnt that sound nice?" Suho couldnt believe what his seen, all the 'i-dont-care' expressions make him feel less enthusiastic.

"Suho, i dont want to be the criminal anymore" Kris never care about feeling hundred eyes on him, but this time three pair of eyes did bother him. "what?" words that come with the strength of a whisper, but strong enough to show how Suho is feeling. "Chanyeol doesnt want me to be the criminal anymore, and i agree. guys we are not in the academy anymore, we are meant to be humans, why not start now?"

"no, no" every step Suho takes, another 'no' comes out. "this is who we are! you dont tell a lion to be human" Kris looks at Jongin, and Tao for alittle help. But neither of them know what to say. "but you can teach him new tricks" "a lion would always be a lion, with new tricks or not" Kris sighs, he expect it more from them than this. The mission was always been, 'kill Luhan'. But Luhan was no where, which makes the mission over.

Why couldnt they understand that? "im sorry Suho, but nothing its going to change my mind. I would never kill again" Kris looks at everyone, showing how serious he was about this. He would never hold a gun every again, they wouldnt be any more blood in his hands. He was going to live like Yifan again, and it was the most satisfying feeling.

 

"master!" Baekhyun pulls on Kris arm, making him turn around. Kris looks at the other students, wondering why Baekhyun call him 'master'. "Baekhyun what did i told you about calling me that?" "WHY!?" Kris sighs, Jongin or Tao had told him about his decision. "Baekhyun, its not the right place to talk about this" Baekhyun pulls on Kris, and makes him go inside the restroom.

"GET OUT!" Baekhyun yells at the few students who are taking care of their business. "Master, your the reason why i was fighting for my life. you cant stop being the criminal!" Kris puts his hands in Baekhyun's shoulder, "Baekhyun, you can now fight for yourself, you dont need me to be your role model" Baekhyun pushes Kris, feeling insult it. "what? no. why on earth you want to be like one of those filthy humans?"

"because," Baekhyun raises his hand, not wanting to know the reason. Although he can see the name 'Chanyeol' written in Kris face. "your making a big mistake" and that was the last words Baekhyun said to Kris, before leaving the restroom. Kris didnt know it was going to be this hard, he wonders if anyone is happy for him.

Kris leaves the restroom before Baekhyun decides to go in again, and scream at him some more. When he opens the door, Kyungsoo stands infront of him. "now what?" Kyungsoo shrugs, "nothing" "arent you here to yell at me? like everyone else" Kyungsoo enters the restroom, and Kris stays. "why would i? im glad that your stopping this, that way you wouldnt put Chanyeol in danger"

"thank you"

"but it doesnt mean your right" Kris stares, waiting for Kyungsoo to say more. "what i mean is, your custom to certain like style. What if you get bored with being just 'Kris'. What is going to happen to Chanyeol? are you going to have double life? be with Chanyeol in the day and be the a killer at night?" "your right. im used to being a killer, but i can never get bored living my life with Chanyeol"

Kyungsoo grins, liking Kris answer. "okay, then im in your side" "thank you Kyungsoo" both of them leave the restroom, and decide to look for Chanyeol together. When Sehun runs towards them with a hurry look, "Kris, its Baekhyun." "what about him?" Sehun smirks, "he wants to fight you, his waiting for you in the patio"

Kris sighs, moving his hair from his eyes. He really needs to cut his bangs. "lets go" Kris walks in the middle, having Kyungsoo in his left side and Sehun in his right. Students start to whisper, and some follow them to the fight. In the other side of the school, people are already betting to see who would win. "everyone!! Kris and the new kid Baekhyun are going to get in a fight!!" one of the students yell in the hallway, as he runs.

Tao closes his locker, and takes his cell phone calling Jongin, "patio now"

 

"finally the great Kris is here" Baekhyun opens his arms wide, "Baekhyun i dont want to do this" "you dont have a choice anymore" all the students make a circle around them, waiting to see blood splash around. "if i win you have to be okay with me and Chanyeol" Baekhyun nods, "fine, but if i win you have to continue to be you-know-what"

Jongin, and Tao stand next to Kyungsoo, "why are they doing this?" Tao says with a sigh, "Baekhyun doesnt want Kris to stop being the criminal" Tao runs his hands through his hair, as he moves the students away. "you have to fight me too" Kris turns around, "im also not okay with you and Chanyeol. I cant allow you, to throw away our future"

Kris smirks, "fine" Jongin gives a kiss to Kyungsoo in the cheek, not sure if he would get the chance to do it again in case Kris cuts his lips. "you have to fight me too" all the students start to make new bets, and crowds go wild by all of this. "anyone else?" Kris asks, but it was more to Kyungsoo and Sehun. "whats going on?" Chanyeol finally arrives to the fight.

"Kris is gonna kick some "

"eh?" Chanyeol sees, Jongin, Tao, Baekhyun getting ready. "arent you going to stop them?" Kyungsoo shakes his head, "its their fight." "but your the mature one" Kyungsoo laughs, getting ready to see the fight. Baekhyun is the first one to run towards Kris, throwing a punch but Kris grabs his hand to stop him. It was time for Tao to make his move, which make Kris use Baekhyun as his shield.

Kris throws Baekhyun to Tao, throwing both of them to the floor. Jongin throws a punch to Kris face, which makes everyone go 'auch'. Kris kicks Jongin in the stomach, and slaps him with the back of his hand. Tao gets up. He uses his hands to slap Kris in the ears, making him grunt. Kris starts to hear a big buzzing sound. He then hits Kris in the lower part, and a slap in the face.

Kris kneels down in the floor, and Baekhyun takes the chance to twist Kris arm leaving him defences. Tao starts to beat down Kris so hard blood and bruises take over Kris body. Chanyeol takes a step forward, when Kyungsoo stops him. "let them" "what? no" Chanyeol walks towards the fight, because seen how Jongin grabs Kris head as he pulls it back hurts Chanyeol.

Hurts seen how Baekhyun holds on to Kris arms, so Tao can continue to punch him. "stop!" Chanyeol pushes Tao away, Baekhyun lets go of Kris to get ready to hold Chanyeol. Jongin moves away, because he knows Chanyeol means the world to Kyungsoo. "leave him alone!" Chanyeol stands infront of Kris, with his arms wide so no one can touch him.

"how can you do this to him? your all his friends! or that doesnt mean anything to you?!!" part of Chanyeol knows the answer is no. "or you have something against me? if its so, then hurt me! but dont touch Kris" Kris tries to get some air into him, he knows he probably looks really scary to Chanyeol. Knowing how his bleeding from his head, and nose.

"Ch...Chanyeol, its okay, its okay" Chanyeol turns around kneeling, he puts his hands in Kris face. Kris opens his mouth to talk, showing his bloddy teeth. "let them hurt me, let them punch me, let them leave me about to die, im not going to fight back. If this is the only way i can be with you, then let it be" Chanyeol lip trembles, as his about to cry. "Kris" he puts Kris head in his shoulder, not caring it he stains it with blood.

"Kris, your now free. your not part of our family anymore" Tao grabs Kris hand, taking the silver ring that Suho had bought all three of them. "dont come home, we wouldnt be there anymore" Tao walks away, Jongin looks at them but follows Tao. Baekhyun spits on Kris, before leaving. Chanyeol puts his chin in top of Kris head. As he quietly sobs.

"Chanyeol" Kris voice sounds shaky, "yes, Kris" "lets leave town"