II

Im in Love with a Criminal

"brother?" Kyungsoo and Tao say at the same time, Chanyeol moves Kris playful hand away. "Kris we are the same age, im not little" Kris chuckles, "sure little brother" "Kris, please explain" Chanyeol looks at Kris, he was nervous to see him again after seven years. Everything had change, Kris actually looks happy. He wasnt the same little kid, who would stay up all night to take care of them.

Chanyeol doesnt know if Kris hated the fact that he was living with them. And he want it to ask him, asking why he didnt smile like this when they were kids. "uhm, Mrs. Park saved my life. I lived with Chanyeol's family for a year, before Suho came to pick me up" Tao nods, Kyungsoo opens his eyes wide earing Suho's name. "Suho?" Kyungsoo says, which it was meant to stay in his head. Seen how everyone has eyes on him, he knows the name didnt stay inside his head.

"you know Suho?" Chanyeol could barely remember how the person looked, and he was surprise when Kyungsoo sound it like he knows him. "uhm...he was kinda of my tutor" "tutor? you need it a tutor? the student who is number one in the school charts?, wow" Kyungsoo pretends to smile, like 'yeah-i-need-it-a-tutor-im-embarassed-' even when it wasnt the type of tutor Chanyeol was thinking.

The bell rings, but the boys dont move. For the reason that Tao, Kris and Kyungsoo dont need school. Kris wasnt surprise knowing Kyungsoo was at the top of his class. The acadamy would give you advance classes, even more advance than college classes. 'To take over the world, you need to fill your brain first' said Heechul, who was one of the teachers.

"well, i'll guess i see you at class Kyungsoo." Chanyeol picks up his books, bows to everyone and leaves. "i'll go and walk Chanyeol to his class" Tao puts a hand in Kris forearm, before he leaves. "i need to ask you something" "if its about our old school, i dont want to ear it. Im not that person anymore" Kyungsoo starts to walk, he didnt want to be late.

"come on Kyungsoo, your not normal," Kyungsoo stops in the middle of his next step. "They see a boy running to his class, i see a boy running because he knows the punishment is a whipping in both feet if his late. keep lying to youself Kyungsoo, keep telling yourself than your normal. Your body knows you better" Kyungsoo lingers in his spot, he can feel his feet burning. He want it to proof Kris he was wrong. He want it to show him that he was normal. And that whatever the teachers said, it was lie.

Because he is allow to like someone, he is allow to wake up every morning with a smile in his face. And his complete sure, without a doubt in his mind that he does deserve a good family. The people who lied, the person who is lying is not him. Is the people who made him believe he was a machine. A killer machine. But knowing all of this, he turns around and opens his mouth

"what do you want to ask?"

"when you got lost in the underground tunel, did you see my brother?" Kyungsoo raises his eyebrow, "who is your brother?" "Luhan"

'eyebrow, wrinkle foreheard -his thinking-, three fingers shaking,' "stop!" Kris raises his head, "what?" "stop reading me, and no i didnt see Luhan. it was a miracle that i found my own way after i got lost. The tunel was getting full of smoke from the fire, it was filling my lungs" Jongin has seen the whole scene from afar, and he knows if Kris and Kyungsoo just stay there they can get in trouble.

"hi, im lost can you guys show me around?" Jongin joins them, Kyungsoo turns to look at Kris. "i see, you guys dont want people to know that all of you are friends" Kris looks at Jongin then back at Kyungsoo, "its just part of our cover" Kyungsoo puts his hands in his pocket, getting ready to leave but there was one burning question in his throat.

"if Luhan is your brother, then why isnt he with you? you guys had a fight?"

"if you agree to help us, i'll tell you everything." Kris takes a card out of his pocket, "this our address, i hope to see you there" Kyungsoo grabs the card, and walks away. Jongin sighs, "sorry, now he knows" "he alway did" Jongin opens his mouth, he really did think he was doing a good job hiding.

He was better in computers. Hacking to be more specific. Kris looks at his watch he was 15 minutes late, since his new he could use the 'im a new student' excuse. "go to class Jongin, i'll see you later" Jongin nods, starts to walk to the direction he thinks his class is. He's wrong. Kris enters C hall, and tries to look for room C34. As he walks a door opens, and Chanyeol comes out.

What a surprise.

Kris stops, and Chanyeol stops. Chanyeol has the right to slap Kris for leaving. Kris doesnt know how much Mrs. Park cried, finding her son on the couch unconscious and her other son missing. All the papers of 'missing child' filled the streets, and the police saying 'theres no trace'. Thats all he ever heard growing up. 'Theres no trace of your brother.' And now Kris shows up, with a smile on his face.

He deserves a good punch in the face. "hi" fire inside Chanyeol turns on, hi? thats all he gets after seven years. "how you been little brother?" "dont call me that" Kris sighs, he cant believe he didnt recognize Chanyeol that night when he was saving him. But neither did Chanyeol, so he got lucky. "say what you gonna say" "okay fine, you own my mom an explanation"

Kris smiles, "you really dont know why your mom stop crying? i called her, five years ago. I explan everything to her, i told her not to tell you anything. You were to young to understand" "dont give me that crap! you were young too" Kris nods, and continues to walk. He didnt want to argue, or say more than he should. He was here for Kyungsoo. "take care little brother"

"stop calling me that!"

 

Tao and Kris arrive at home with no luck. Kyungsoo didnt turn to look at them, he didnt even give a sign that he was thinking over everything they said. "wow, you guys look awful" Suho puts two cups of hot tea infront of Kris and Tao. "yeah, well i already did the whole high school thing. i didnt know i was going to do it again" Kris takes his jacket off, and grabs his cup of tea.

"well, hopefully Kyungsoo would help us and finish this"

"guys!!!" Jongin enters the house yelling, the three people who are in the livingroom raise their heads. "i been trying to call you! why didnt you guys answer!?" Suho stands up, "what is it Jongin?" Jongin gives him his cell phone, "i think i found Luhan" Kris drops his cup of tea to the floor, and runs to grab the phone. "where?"

"i put cameras around any important people, the camera detector capture Luhan going in to the governor's house" Jongin slides all the pictures, so Kris can see them. "my heart tells me his going again tonight" Kris gives Jongin back the phone, knowing that Jongin's hunch is complete possible. "im going, this could be the only chance" Kris was about to run to his room, to change but Suho stops him.

"Tao, and I are going with you"

"no, his my brother he'll listen to me" Kris moves Suho's hand away from him and runs to his room. Suho knows Kris can do it by himself, it was Luhan who he didnt trust. Seven years of trying to find him, and seen dead bodies all thanks to Luhan. The image Kris has of his older brother is all far to gone. Although Suho knows Kris knows the plan, it could only take one word from Luhan to change everything.

Kris comes out with his black suit, and his mask. "dont follow me, i mean it Suho" "Kris remember our plan" Kris grabs the door knob, and stops. Half of his heart was still stuck on his brother. The other half hate it him. It was all because of Luhan that they end up in that acadamy. Their mother die, and they didnt have a father. They been wondering around the streets of the city for months.

Until they found the acadamy that was outside the city, intop of a hill. Kris was afraid to go in, but Luhan pushed him. Saying 'i'll be fine' but it was far from fine. The first hit, Kris was five years old, he got whipped. Luhan couldnt do anything than watch, like the other kids. After that night Kris begged him to leave, Luhan promised him 'it would get better.'

In takes Kris two years, to finally stop begging and face his reality. To kill rather than be killed. Now he has the chance to stop his brother, and he wasnt going to mess it up. "i know Suho, i know" Kris opens the door, and enters Suho's car. 

 

Kris finds a window half open, he climbs and enters the room as quiet as a shadow. It was the room of the governor's little daughter. He moves around until he walks in the dark hallways. It was to quiet, and Kris didnt like it. He moves around trying to find the governor's room, when he hears a sound downstairs. He need it to find who it was before everyone wakes up.

He steps on the stairs so light, almost flying up in the air. When he enters the kitchen, he sees that no one was there. But he swears he heard the sound coming from here. Kris stops and tries to calm down, he need it to focus they couldnt be any mistakes. He breathes in then out. When he finally feels his heart calming down, he decides to go up stairs to find the room.

The first two doors are from the governor's son, and his other daughter. The room from the middle was finally the governor's room, when Kris enters he sees a shadow next to the governor. Kris moves quietly, and makes the shadow turn around. It was him. Luhan smirks, he hits Kris in the stomach with his bare hands. Kris is push back, and Luhan goes back to face the governor.

Kris puts his arm around Luhan's neck and begins to press, Luhan bites Kris arm. Kris moves his arm away, he tries to read Luhan but it was to dark. Luhan takes a niddle out and stabs the governor in the neck. The governor opens his eyes, as he gasp for air. His wife wakes up seen only Kris she starts to scream. "" Kris takes a knife out and throws it to the wife. It lands perfectly in her forehead. Killing her.

"good job little brother, now run" Luhan jumps out of the window, landing like a cat on the floor. Kris hears all the lights turning on, and people running around. Kris sighs, and jumps out too. Luhan grabs his hand, and they run together. Luhan's small hand fits perfectly around Kris big hand, and it was like god have giving him another chance to be with his brother.

The air hits Kris hair and the smile he has in his face, it was the same feeling he had when they would play together. 'Always following big brother' he remembers people saying. Time turn back, just like a memory that Kris lives through his eyes. And it was beautiful, and special and there was a doubt in his heart. How was he going to kill his brother now?

Kris hears Luhan laughing, and its music to Kris ears. And when Luhan turns around to see Kris, the wind slows down time and Kris sees his older brother. "come Wu Yifan, mom is calling us" Kris eyes begin to tear up, "Wu Yifan dont cry, i'll kiss it to make it better" memories slowly kills him, when they finally stop running Luhan lets go of Kris hand.

And the cold hits him hard, its winter in his skin and soul. There was no memories, just hurtful feelings. "why didnt you stay with me?" Kris tries to catch his breath. "i need it to take revenge, i was going to find you when all of this was done" "revenge? on who?" Luhan takes out a piece of paper from his pocket, "the names of all the people who were involved in the acadamy"

Kris grabs the piece of paper, "im taking revenge for you, they made you like this Yifan....you were just a little kid. You didnt need to learn any of this" "Luhan.....the only person responsible for this its you" Kris takes his gun out, it was ready to take the one shot that would land in Luhan's heart. "go ahead Yifan, kill your brother" Luhan opens his arms, welcoming the bullet.

"in the end of this story one of us dies, make your move"