IV

Im in Love with a Criminal

Kris waits by the entrance for the new student, everyone is going home early for the whole bomb incident. The students are more calm now, and even smiling. It was hard to believe that five minutes ago, everyone was freaking out. Thoughts of 'im gonna die' spread around their brains, until it freak them out more. Even Kyungsoo was trying to calm them down. But his voice wasnt strong enough for the loud yelling that echo around the auditorium. Jongin and Tao didnt show up to the auditorium, so they were trying to get inside while the students were trying to get out.

It was a complete mess. Kris quietly stands by as he puts his hands in his pocket, he want it to know what kind of person the new kid was. Although pulling something like this little joke, doesnt make you a good guy. But who is Kris trying to lie, he wasnt good either. The new student sees Kris waiting for him, so he soften his features. He waves his hand to Kris, like an old friend. "hi"

"hello" Kris takes one of his hands out, and fixes his hair. It was abit windy, and his bangs cover his eyes. Sehun chuckles alittle, seen how cute Kris looks. "my friend said he recognized you" "oh yes? i wonder where, i was home school" Kris raises his eyebrow, he didnt know Kyungsoo that well. But his record was good, to good. And Kris believe that. So its the new student who is lying. "so if i say, 'kill or be killed' doesnt mean anything to you?"

Sehun smirks, and turns his features to their original self. Which its cold, "and i thought i could fool everyone" Sehun makes a clicking sound, sarcastically being disappointed in himself. "my name is Oh Sehun, rank 3" "so what was that scene about?" Sehun looks at Kris like -come-on-Kris-it-was-funny- "well two weeks ago, i got in trouble with some people," the way Sehun said 'some people' it was obvious those people are dangerous.

"so i thought it would be best if i go to school, so they couldnt find me. Two days ago, i hack the school computers to see what kind of people attend this school. I recognized Jongin's name, then Tao's. Then your name, and something inside of me said that it couldnt me an coincidence." "what do you want with me?" Sehun puts his hands in his pocket, and he makes his lips thin.

"i been following you, and i know your dirty little secret. The criminal, is you. I dont want anything from you, as long as i dont know, you owe me a favor" Kris smirks, and it wasnt the same as when Sehun does it. Sehun did it as a mocking, Kris did it to be evil, "so you want the criminal to protect you from those people?" Sehun snaps his fingers, "yes! its good that we are in the same page" he puts his hand in Kris shoulder. "see this is what i dont understand, if your rank 3 how come you cant protect yourself from those people?"

Sehun turns serious, "because one of those people, is one of our old teachers. So now you understand why im abit scared" "what?" Kris whisper hoarsely, "look i cant say more, but do we have a deal?" Sehun stretches his hand, waiting for Kris to shake it. Kris didnt want to believe him, but he couldnt lose 'the criminal' since its also protecting his brother. "okay, deal" Kris shakes Sehun's hand. Both have a strong grip. "it was nice making a deal with you" Sehun makes a peace sign by his eye, and winks cutely.

"later" he leaves with his playful voice, Kris knows he probably did a mistake. But Sehun has a nice way of winning people, it was probably one of his strength. "what did he want?" Kyungsoo stands behind Kris, as they both look at Sehun leave the school. Kris soul always escape his body, he didnt know Kyungsoo was behind him. "a favor" Kris turns to look at Kyungsoo, trying to get a hold of his soul. He wants to put a necklace around Kyungsoo, "should be trust him?"

"for now"

"okay well, im not able to go to your house today. I want to hang with Chanyeol"

"is something wrong with him?" Kyungsoo shakes his head, with his finger nail he scratches his bushy eyebrow. "no, its just  that it was a big deal with this whole bomb thing. i want to make sure his okay" Jongin and Tao approaches them, Kris nods and waves good bye to Kyungsoo. When the three of them leave the school, a black car parks right infront of them. "get in" Suho says, Jongin enters first then Tao, and last Kris. 

Suho is the one driving, and everyone is abit nervous. Suho is the kind of person who thinks his good at everything, even when its his first time doing it. He has never drive in his life, even when he has a car. However Suho is really smart, he was after all a tutor and everyone talked about how he'll become a teacher in the acadamy. "Kris i found this paper in the pocket of your pants" Suho passes the paper to Kris, even when Kris knows what the paper says.

"oh yes Luhan gave it to me, i forgot about it"

"what is it?" Tao leans closer to read the names, he heard those names on the television. Their very important people, as Tao recalls they call themselves 'the change of the country'. Tao doesnt believe in politicians. "Luhan told me this people were involved in the acadamy, his going to kill them all" Suho smirks, "we have him now"

Suho starts driving faster, with a burning plan. Luhan has set the perfect trap, all they need it a mouse for the cat. "who is next on the list?" Kris looks at Suho in at the rearview mirror, then back at the list. "someone guy name, Jang Minhyuk" "who is that?" Tao ask, Suho his lips before he tries to explain who he is. He slows down the car, as the light turns red. "his the head of the squad of bodyguards, well know as the black knights. He used to come to the acadamy and pick the older kids that might look like they got out of the military so he could used them in 'special missions'"

"so we find him, we would find Luhan?" Suho nods, "and i know the place, hey Tao" Tao takes his eyes of the paper, and looks at Suho. "do you feel like dancing?" Suho chuckles alone, but leaving the rest with a feeling of 'tonight, is going to be a fun night'.

 

Tao and Kris are in the practice room, Kris need it to start learning martial arts all over again. 'Sometimes a gun might not save you' Suho told him ones, of course Kris feels much better having one with him. Their easy, and faster. "oh come at me Kris" Tao says moving his wushu stick around, "says the guy who has a stick"  Tao chuckles, and runs towards Kris.

Kris raises his arms blocking the hits, but he feels his muscles hurting. Tao moves his hips so freely, and elastic. "free style" Tao throws his stick away, and starts to kick Kris around, Kris grabs one of Tao's legs and makes him spin. Tao lands hard on the floor first, "giving up already?" "not a chance" Tao jumps in the sky, and being good at gymnastics he swings his legs around Kris neck, pulling him down.

Kris knowing his going to hit hard on the floor, puts his hands to block the hard hit. Tao separates himself so Kris wouldnt used it against him. "okay, guys have a break" Suho throws them a bottle of water, "oh why? i was kicking Kris " "in your dreams" Tao chuckles, Kris was a sore loser. "okay, theirs going to be a party, Minhyuk is going to be there, all waiters are going to wear masquerade masks. So criminal, get ready" Kris drinks the whole bottle one-shot, when his finish he nods.

"Jongin, and Tao would in the room too in case anything happens. I'll be waiting in the car, get ready tonight, Minhyuk is going down"

 

Kris passes by the same spot three times already, being a waiter could possibly be the worst job ever. Being around all this people all the time, Kris could barely be around Jongin and Tao. He didnt hate people, but being alone with his thoughts was his hobby. "see him yet?" Kris puts his hand in his mouth, speaking through a very small microphone.

"no, not yet" Jongin response. Their all wearing a small ear piece where they can hear each other, and a small microphone thats in their hands as the cable is under their shirts. "he has to be there guys" Suho says, as he looks at the guess list. Even when he had seen that about 100 times. "i have an eye on him" Kris says, Tao and Jongin look around the room, trying to find Kris. There was to many people wearing black suits, and black dresses.

"im going to follow him" Kris puts down the tray of food, and follows Minhyuk. It was a house party, and the person throwing this party is rich. The house probably has 45 rooms, since it even has a ballroom. Minhyuk opens the door leaving the ballroom, seconds later Kris opens the same door. Minhyuk stops in the middle of the corridor, turning around with a gun in his hand. "i been waiting for you criminal"

Kris takes his gun out too, "your conscious must be killing you, if you been waiting for me" Minhyuk smirks, not leaving his position. "the one who supposed to be afraid here, its you. I'll be the hero who kill the criminal. No one is going to miss you" "its that what you told all of those kids, when you burned down the acadamy?"

"i didnt burn anything!" Minhyuk yells with power, "then who?" the doors behind Kris open, and it was Tao. Minhyuk couldnt decide who to shoot first, so he moves his gun back and forth to Tao, and Kris. In that moment one of many doors this corridor has, opens reveling Chanyeol. Chanyeol doesnt notice his surroundings, and just stands in the middle.

He sees Kris feet, and thats when he looks up. Chanyeol doesnt see that Kris is pointing at Minhyuk who is behind him, all he sees is the criminal pointing the gun at him. And words of "the first time is free, the second time i will kill you" yell in his head.