XXV

Im in Love with a Criminal

Chanyeol opens the door of a very busy home. Hee nam is tasting what they caterers brought, there was another people Chanyeol has never seen. All bringing a book with different types of colors, and other things Chanyeol didnt understand. A plate of food passes by Chanyeol, he stops what it seems like a waiter. "its okay, i can take care of this" the waiter nods, and goes back to the kitchen.

"oh look who's back" Hee nam takes a glance of Chanyeol, before she writes on her paper. "whats all of this?" Chanyeol waves his hands around, Hee nam stands up taking the plate away from Chanyeol. "tomorrow we are going to have a party in the presidential mansion" "why?" a waiter comes around, and Hee nam makes him take the plate, not before Chanyeol grabs more of the pastries.

"its a party for the president, and another important people. Now go upstairs, theres a black suit in your bed. Try it on, thats what your going to wear tomorrow." Chanyeol takes a bite of a bread that was fill with strawberry jam. It only takes two bites for Chanyeol to eat the whole bread, he was glad that he still has two more pieces.

"and wash your hands before you try your suit," Chanyeol starts to walk upstairs, rolling his eyes at the voice of his grandma. "ah, and dont forget to try down your mask. Its going to be a masquerade party" that makes Chanyeol stop in the middle of the stairs, masquerade. How long has it been that he hasnt seen a mask?

The mask that covers half of the face, and just leaves the view of a beautiful lips. Beautiful lips that belong to Kris. And now everyone in that party its going to wear a mask, bringing more memories of the criminal. "okay grandma" Chanyeol whispers, as he continues to go upstairs. He was abit down, that he didnt want the bread anymore.

He enters his room, and throws the bread in the small trashcan thats next to his desk. He sees the slim black suit, Chanyeol bites his lip. The pants looks so
skinny, and he can feel his baby bump growing. Chanyeol enters his small restroom to watch his hands, before he tries on the pants. 

Chanyeol takes off his jeans who are abit tight. He puts on the black pants, and they doesnt close. Not even if he all the air in, the pants wouldnt close. A knock on the door makes Chanyeol jump, "Chanyeol" Hee nam opens the door without asking if she could get in. "ah, yes grandma?" "did the pants fit?" Chanyeol looks down, he feels like his going to panic in any minute now.

"ah, yes it did. You open the door, when i was going to take them out" Hee nam, looking how the length did fit perfectly on Chanyeol. "okay, come down stairs so you can eat something" Chanyeol nods giving her a grin, she closes the door. Chanyeol only waits a couple of seconds so he can lock the door, in case she opens the door without any warning again.

Chanyeol takes the pants off, and throws them to the bed. He puts some sweatpants, and runs to his jacket where he has the letter Kris send him. The words are forever save in his mind from reading it to much. And he knows it was his turn to write back, and even when he has alot to say he couldnt write it. What is he going to tell Kris? 'Kris come back because im pregnant?'

He knows Kris didnt had a good childhood, and Chanyeol doesnt know if Kris ever plan on having kids. So Chanyeol swallows everything, and writes a simple letter.

Dear Kris,

The thought that i didnt know where you were, scared me to dead. I didnt know if my grandma was capable of killing someone, and the more i thought about it the more i was starting to believe she was. And i was kind it right, she send you to a place where you would get kill without her hands getting dirty. Although she doesnt know how strong, and smart you are.

Now im not worry, because i know you will come back to me safe and sound. I do hope though you'll take care of yourself, lately on the news they dont stop talking about sending the military to the north. I'll try not to watch alot of news, so i wouldnt worry about it. You should know that Suho, Tao, and Jongin are gone.

Sehun, and your fanboy Baekhyun left too. After the fight they got alot of attention, and Sehun mention that theres someone who is looking for all the old kids from the academy to make them work for him. Thats the reason why they left, Kyungsoo stay here with me. And im glad he did, it reminds me of you. He doesnt mention alot of his years in the academy, but when he does i picture you there.

Im going to attach a picture of me in this letter, so you wouldnt forget me. I love you today, as the same as yesterday, and the day after that, and the day after that. 

Sincerely yours,

Park Chanyeol.

"Colonel," the door flies open, by the Master Sergeant Bang Yongguk. "what is it Sergeant" "two survivors from the companies we send are here" The Colonel stands up, making a sign for Yongguk to let them in. Kris, and Luhan enter the office as they salute. "Yongguk close the door," Yunho points at the chairs that are infront of his desk.

"please sit" Kris, and Luhan look at each other before they take their sit. They are tired, and their uniforms are not clean for the Colonel to see them. They
want it to take a shower before they explain what happened, but Yongguk just push them to the office. "Rank, and last name" Luhan sits straight, "Sergeant, Wu"

Kris looks at Luhan, he didnt want Luhan to give the same last name as him. "and you?" "Cadet, W...Wu" the Colonel looks at both of them, "you guys are brothers?" it only takes Kris to nod,  "and both Chinese?" this time Luhan nods, "i wouldnt get in to much detail, in asking why you guys join to the army. I just want to know about my troops"

"in my company only two people survive without counting me" Luhan answers first, "i dont know about my company, we all got separate it" Yunho grabs his phone, and dials #1. "send ten soldiers in the helicopter, to the war zone. Check for anyone alive or hurt, and bring them to the military base" the Colonel hangs up, without waiting for the person to response. It was an order.

"you guys might be tired, go and shower. And get ready, you two would come with me to the presidential party." "Sir, do you think its right for us to go? i want to go search for my company" Kris answers his voice calm, and polite. "we need to show the president that we have this under control, plus the Park family its good friends with the president. They would like to meet the two survivors" 

Kris hand shakes, if he goes Hee nam its going to see him. He doesnt quite want that, the whole reason why his here its cause he suppose to die. If Hee nam sees him alive, what would happen? Luhan stands up first, seen how Yunho is waiting for them to leave. Kris and Luhan salute and leave the office. "what was that?" "the person who is making the party, its the person who send me here"

Luhan stops, "what are you going to do?" "i dont know" Kris bites his finger nail, totally surprise by this. He was never the person to get nervous, and more to bite his nail. "you two are going to the party right?" a Private stands infront of them, with notepad. His name tag reads 'Lee' "yes, why?" the Private smiles, "im going to need your uniforms, so we can wash them. Plus we need you to try some masks, since its going to be a masquerade party"

Kris smirks with an idea in his head, "since you guys lost your name tags, i need your last name" "Kim" Kris says, Luhan stares at Kris, but getting his plan. "Lee" The private nods, "okay, send me the unifroms, i'll be in the supply closet. My name its Jinki" both brothers nod, and watch the smiley Private walk away.

The helicopter flies around the war zone, looking for a place to stop the helicopter so some soldiers can look around by foot. When the helicopter stops
intop of a field, five soldiers go to the zone Kris company got attack. Some soldiers grab the dead bodies, and put them in stacks. One soldier in especially is
looking for something.

And when his eyes flie to a name tag, he smiles. He walks away from the other soldiers, and uses a military phone. "yes, Mrs. Park. I found Mr. Wu's name tag  with blood, we still havent found the body, but im pretty sure his dead."