XI

Im in Love with a Criminal

"Kris...." sweet whisper coming from Chanyeol, is making Kris feel bad. Because even when it was sweet, it didnt mean Chanyeol said it in that tone. Chanyeol starts to hit Kris in the chest, hoping with all of this movements his tears wouldnt fall. "you should've told me from the beginning! you should've told me who you really are"

Sehun feels a great amount of guilty, he did from the bottom of his heart. He really thought Chanyeol was going to be okay with all of this, but seen him so broken he realize how wrong he is. And how little he knows about people, he should've listen to Tao. He shouldn't get involved with humans. "its my fault Chanyeol, blame me" Sehun steps forward, taking all the responsibility. Kris finally sees the honesty in Sehun.

"and you!" but Chanyeol didnt want to hear it, he feels the need to be angry. The finger pointing at Sehun makes him nervous, "you made me believe that you were the criminal. you made me believe i---" Chanyeol looks around the room, the fool was him. The only one who believe all of this was him. He was the biggest idiot and he knows it now.

Chanyeol looks down, and just lets the rest of the tears fall to the floor. Kris nor Sehun dont know what to do. But just standing there as they stare at Chanyeol, hurts so much. Something they never thought they were willing to admit.

 

The next day at night it was the turn for the criminal to take over the city ones again. This time it didnt feel good, seen himself in the mirror with the black mask. It just keeps reminding him about yesterday's scene. He feels so bad seen Chanyeol again, that he didnt go to school. Which brought Tao laughter, saying something about 'the great criminal is scared of Chanyeol'.

Kris didnt think it was funny. "here, your target is Jung Soryong" Suho shows Kris a picture of the young person, he could be maybe the same age as him. "his wife, Krystal Jung wants him dead" "so this what the criminal is now? killing husbands?" Suho takes the picture of Soryong from Kris strong grip, "dont you watch the news? his a very important detective, only he works for people who can pay their way out"

"fine whatever, i'll do it" Kris tone was lazy, like he was breathing just to breathe. He was blinking just to blink, eating to survive like he has to do all of those things. "are you okay?" "yeah" he grabs the keys, and drives away. He wonders how nice would it be to just hire someone to kill the things you dont like, or love anymore. Kris has a list, maybe he should hire Kyungsoo to make those things disappear.

Even when that list has his own name. He would just be begging Kyungsoo to kill him, maybe he wouldnt go that far. After all he needs to be alive so he can feel all the hate that Chanyeol has for him. Not the greatest punishment, but its a start. The more he spends time with normal people, the more normal his becoming. Now he knows what Kyungsoo was saying.

Kris enters Soryong's apartment, which apparently he would bring here and do his business. The air smells dirty, but it could only be Kris imagination. He looks around, and the apartment looks clean it was easy to tell that the wife didnt know about this. There was only one room, and one bathroom. Kris enters the bedroom, and sees Soryong asleep, with a girl who was obviously not wearing a bra.

He takes his gun, and puts the silencer in the gun. He shoots ones, and the vibrating body wakes the girl up. When she sees the blood and the dead body she starts to scream. It takes one bullet to the head to shut her up. Kris takes the silencer out, and puts it in his pocket and the gun behind his back. He doesnt know why he continues to stare at the dead bodies.

It doesnt mean he feels guilty. Kris walks up to the girl, and cover her since she wasnt wearing anything. At least he lets the have alittle decency. As he turns his back to the window, to walk away. A sound of a window breaking makes Kris turn around. The arrow scratches him in his right arm. Kris turns to the window, and sees a black shadow in the rooftop.

The building thats infront of the apartment its far away, its was impressive the way the person send the arrow. That could only mean he was from the acadamy. It could be one of the kids who got away, but which one? and why is he attacking the criminal?

 

Kris gets out of his room with a newspaper, he sees a cup of coffee in the livingroom table. he grabs it to see if its still hot. "mmm....good enough" Kris takes a sip and feels the bit of bitterness and warm hitting his tongue. He lays down in the couch, and flips the newspaper to the main news. 'The criminal'. Is still the same thing, the same question the police ask themselves. 'Why?'

Heck Kris asks himself that question too. He continues to read and sees how they call Soryong a well respect it detective who had bad luck. Even when a corrupt detective dies, they die honorable. "their full of " he throws the newpaper to the floor, and just stays there laying down bored. Jongin and Tao are in school, and Kris didnt feel like going. Again.

"i see your here again" Suho enters the livingroom grabbing the control remote. "yeah, its not like i need to learn, i already know more than my teachers" Suho starts to change the channels, it was news everywhere. "sure" Kris rolls his eyes, "im going back to sleep" he stands up lazy, as he rubs his feet to the floor. To lazy to even pick up his feet.

 

Chanyeol is sitting down trying to listen to the teacher talk about how the government works. When all he could think was how mad he was, he puts his arm in the desk making his hand into a grip. Kyungsoo who was sitting down next to him notice, since yesterday he notice how Chanyeol mood is all weird. "Chanyeol, whats wrong?" Kyungsoo leans to whisper in Chanyeol's ear, Chanyeol looks at his hand and sees the tight grip. He loosen his hand, "nothing"

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo promise to always tell each other everything. And even when this was a serious thing, he didnt see nothing wrong. Its not like Kyungsoo is going to go around the school telling everyone. "Kris is the criminal" Kyungsoo stays silence as he swallows, "who told you that?" "Sehun" the bell rings, and Kyungsoo leaves the room without waiting for Chanyeol. He need it to take care of Sehun first, then maybe Kris.

Sehun is opening his locker, when he hears someone yell his name. When he turns he sees Kyungsoo walking towards him, "oh hi Kyungsoo" Kyungsoo response to that with a hit. It was so loud and so hard, that the people around got scared just by the sound. Kyungsoo is intop of Sehun, and he just keeps on hitting him. Sehun tries to avoid the hits, but the ranks are totally different.

Jongin and Tao dont like to get involve, but they are making a scene and they know Kyungsoo can kill Sehun. Jongin grabs one of Kyungsoo's arms, as Tao grabs the other one. Sehun gets the chance to stand up, feeling the blood coming from his nose and lip. He moves his jaw, and it made a popping sound. "you almost break my jaw!" Kyungsoo continues to throw his feet up in the air, just in case they'll reach Sehun.

Tao looks around trying to find a place in where they could talk in private. He lets go of Kyungsoo's arm, and goes in a classroom where there was few students. He enters the classroom, "GET OUT!" he yells as he kicks the desk thats infront of him. It takes seconds for the classroom to be empty. Jongin takes Kyungsoo to the empty classroom, and Tao grabs Sehun in case he was deciding to run away.

"Kyungsoo if i let you go, would you come down?"

"i'll come down when im done killing Sehun!" Tao pushes Sehun inside the classroom and closes the door behind him. "okay Tao alittle help over here" Tao sighs, put approaches them. He puts his hand in Kyungsoo's neck, as he presses a nerve calming Kyungsoo. "knowing Kyungsoo his not going to stay calm all day, so appreciate this moment" he says as he takes a seat.

"dont you see? you put Chanyeol in danger!" Kyungsoo points at Sehun, his tone of voice didnt sound calm but as long as he didnt start punching people its okay. "what do you mean Kyungsoo?" Jongin asks, taking turns looking at Kyungsoo then at Sehun. "he told Chanyeol, Kris real identity" "you did what?!" Jongin was going to take his turn kicking Sehun's , but Kyungsoo stops him.

Sehun raises his hands up, "okay hold on! we were talking about it yesterday!" "we thought you were joking!" the three of them said at the same time, "okay if you guys thought i was joking, then you guys dont know me at all!" Sehun defends himself, "i swear if something happens to Chanyeol, i will kill you" Kyungsoo grabs Sehun by the collar, when the noise of window breaking interrupts them.

An arrow that was meant to hurt Kyungsoo, gets stop by Tao. Who has incredible reflexes. "an arrow?" everyone looks at Tao's hand, that was bleeding. The speed and the force that the arrow came down was incredible. Cause if the person want it Kyungsoo would be dead. "you think it was Luhan?" Sehun asks, as he tries to fix his tie and shirt. "no, i would've known" Kyungsoo answers.

Tao gives the arrow to Jongin, as he goes towards the window. The next building was across from them and it was pretty far, but there wasnt any sign of someone being there. "it has to be someone from the acadamy" Tao says, which is more than he ever said in a day. "wait! this morning Kris was wearing a wife beater shirt, he had a bandage in his right arm. He said something about an arrow!" Jongin tells them his discovery, "so who ever the person is, his targeting us?" Kyungsoo asks.

Chanyeol sits down reading a book under a tree. The patio was very calm, compare to other times his been there. A boy with a small figure comes towards Chanyeol, he puts a coke infront of Chanyeol's eyes. "you look thirsty" Chanyeol raises his eyes from the book, and grabs the drink with a 'thank you'. "what are you reading?" Chanyeol shows the cover of the book to the boy, "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, nice" "yeah, its the same story as Pride and Prejudice but just with zombies"

The boy chuckles, "awesome it sounds bloody too" "oh it is!" Chanyeol adds on with a chuckle too, "i havent seen you around, whats your name?" the boy opens his drink before he intruduce himself, "im Byun Baekhyun" "Park Chanyeol" they shake hands, "today its my first day" "how is it going so far?" Baekhyun puts a smirk even when his trying to cover it. "its going good, i get the feeling im going to like coming here" Chanyeol smiles, "good to hear, do you have any friends yet?"

Baekhyun takes a sip of his drink, "oh yes, their actually childhood friends. But they dont know im here yet, im going to surprise them"